out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I swear they all just make up bullshit to get clicks. The fuck would they know. Throw out something and hope you are right for once.

JoUrNaLiSm.

Don't even even wanna read all that twitter bs anymore.
I was wondering what is his source ?Anyways it is the right thing do we are likely out of Europe this season and maybe next season so we might need total rebuilding of the team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As much as I hated him after he left, only Conte can make these bunch of clowns perform and look like a team.
I think a coach like Conte (one that focuses on work rate, has a very structured approach and tough on his players) could be a good idea given where we are.

But I'm not convinced in Conte anymore and he seems like a characature of himself.

I wouldn't be surprised for us to consider/be linked with Gattuso if Allegri left. I wouldn't want him but ticks a lot of those boxes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I swear they all just make up bullshit to get clicks. The fuck would they know. Throw out something and hope you are right for once.

JoUrNaLiSm.

Don't even even wanna read all that twitter bs anymore.
I miss the days of italian-soccer.com

There weren't updates every hour and sometimes you'd have to wait 2-3 days for any updates. In some cases, you'd hear nothing for a week.

Italian-soccer.com also invented the whole percentages and potential scenarios, way before Mark :p :b81:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
how long have you been following juve for? genuine question

don't you remember moggi lying to the media on a daily basis, only telling them what they had to hear? marotta did the same: always said what it had to be said. remember sarri being confirmed multiple times? same goes for pirlo too, then eventually both got the axe. and it's not only with juve, it's basically standard procedure: corporate people should always show unity as long as it's possible. questioning the coach when there's zero time to replace him and there are important games left doesn't make any sense. if calvo said anything different that would have been a huge communication mistake. and if you listened carefully to allegri, he said that the club will make their evaluations, as far as he's concerned, he'll stay here. i bet he said the same before galliani fired him.

regardless of mombly, i genuinely believe that calvo's words were nothing more than the standard pr talk. we've heard it a million times, in and outside of sports.

and yes, allegri can still stay, this club has done some dumb shit in the last few years already. i'm just saying that calvo's words mean literally nothing, so let's not take them at face value and panic over them. if i had to bet, i'd say juve will start next season with a different coach
Since birth. But I've only shown a vested interest in the club since after Del Neri when TV rights became available in my country. Before that, I had a casual interest that would come and go, and calciopoli only pushed me further away from not just Juve but the sport in general, in the same way that the current FIGC UEFA witch hunt/Allegriball is doing to me now. I don't remember all of the details from those years.

And I didn't deny that these PR statements were being made regarding Allegri's predecessors, but like I said, I don't ever remember it being this assertive. There were some occasions in which Nedved would make statements that seemingly confirmed the manager's position and then on other occasions he would deliberately make vague and ambiguous comments about managers' futures, leaving the door open for interpretation. You might be right, but I'm not so confident. It's the fact that they are so unwavering in this position that I'm skeptical. You don't make statements like that one after the other and then change your mind.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think a coach like Conte (one that focuses on work rate, has a very structured approach and tough on his players) could be a good idea given where we are.

But I'm not convinced in Conte anymore and he seems like a characature of himself.

I wouldn't be surprised for us to consider/be linked with Gattuso if Allegri left. I wouldn't want him but ticks a lot of those boxes.
Based on what? His playing days?

Gattuso has been an abject failure as coach. Don't know why you would endorse more mediocrity just because he showed grinta in his playing days.

You'll be calling for his sacking in a year when we continue to play tripe stuff and miss out on the CL at the same time, as Gattuso has in his Milan and Napoli days.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Based on what? His playing days?

Gattuso has been an abject failure as coach. Don't know why you would endorse more mediocrity just because he showed grinta in his playing days.

You'll be calling for his sacking in a year when we continue to play tripe stuff and miss out on the CL at the same time, as Gattuso has in his Milan and Napoli days.
I'm not saying I want him here, just that I can see him linked/considered. Simple reasons are, he is Italian, he is cheap, his Napoli and Milan teams were well organised.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
.... You don't make statements like that one after the other and then change your mind.
oh you absolutely do, this is football, everything can change overnight. and the funny thing is that nobody will hold anyone accountable. just remember when arrivabene confirmed that they were willing to extend dybala's contract, then shortly after that dybala was out of the project and we bought vlahovic

imagine this a few weeks ago:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
oh you absolutely do, this is football, everything can change overnight. and the funny thing is that nobody will hold anyone accountable. just remember when arrivabene confirmed that they were willing to extend dybala's contract, then shortly after that dybala was out of the project and we bought vlahovic
or how about nedved saying Ronaldo and Pirlo would stay, then they both left. Same with Sarri and the first time they fired Allegri, same "confirmations" then as well right before they were sacked. What these guys say in public means pretty much nothing. Also, why would they be flirting with Tuchel (allegedly) if they really supported Allegri "unconditionally" or whatever Calvo claimed? And thats just one name, I'm sure there have been others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 61, Guests: 404)