out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not sure what TAR is but if it's Italian doubt it.
tribunale amministrativo regionale, it's certainly italian but at least it isn't part of the sports jurisdiction. it's basically a civil court of appeal with regional bodies. figc and coni want to avoid juve turning to tar because above all speed isn't a priority for tar, and also they are pretty anal on procedural mistakes, and the plusvalenza case reeks of those

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Finally a match where we had the ball and attacked throughout the game.
It actually makes me kinda more annoyed with Allegri and the overpaid lazy mercenaries in the team. There were about 7-8 matches where we played like this throughout this season. So why wasn’t this our gameplan against all the minnows? We obviously have the ability to do it against significantly inferior opponents. Frustrating.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I remember TAR from Calciopoli. We had so much hope in it, but nothing happened in the end. Some very bad memories.
Juventus previously announced that they planned to appeal the punishment in the Italian civil courts, an action that would have brought further punishment to the clubs and the FIGC by FIFA, as FIFA has historically taken a dim view to government involvement in football administration. FIFA and UEFA announced that they had the option to suspend the FIGC, barring all Italian clubs from international play, if Juventus went to court; some analysts, such as ESPN, described them as "FIFA threats". After the FIGC threatened to freeze all Italian competition, which could have resulted Italy's national team not taking part at the UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying,Juventus dropped its appeal before the TAR on 31 August, the day before it was due to be heard;Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI) president Gianni Petrucci thanked John Elkann and Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, and FIFA president Sepp Blatter thanked Juventus, particularly Montezemolo, for dropping the appeal. Juventus officials cited the "willingness shown by sportive institutions [the FIGC and CONI] to review its case during [CONI's] arbitration."In retrospect, this decision in particular is criticized because it could have cleared Juventus' name and avoided relegation. (Goal.com)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It actually makes me kinda more annoyed with Allegri and the overpaid lazy mercenaries in the team. There were about 7-8 matches where we played like this throughout this season. So why wasn’t this our gameplan against all the minnows? We obviously have the ability to do it against significantly inferior opponents. Frustrating.
I still don’t see any vision for this team (or the club as a whole) That’s the biggest problem imo.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I still don’t see any vision for this team (or the club as a whole) That’s the biggest problem imo.
Neither do I, but I’m hoping the new sporting director (and hopefully a new coach) will steer the ship in the right direction again.

We’ve basically been without a proper sporting project since 2018. It’s high time we began planning a proper rebuild of the club again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 226)