out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I give him credit for keeping the team alive after the -15 points but aren’t we supposed to rebuild next season? He’s clearly not the guy for that we don’t need another season to confirm the obvious.

When will we stop making bad decision after bad decision?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
At the moment Massimiliano #Allegri would not risk being fired. In fact the coach is appreciated a lot by the new management of #Juventus, especially on how he was able to manage a very difficult situation with the -15 in the league. But in case the coach decides that he would like to start a new adventure, there would be only one preferred to replace him: Igor #Tudor.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]
Please start a new adventure and take your radical fanatics and your jihadi philosophy elsewhere

We need to protect the future of our club. Inshallah we follow the right path.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
At the moment Massimiliano #Allegri would not risk being fired. In fact the coach is appreciated a lot by the new management of #Juventus, especially on how he was able to manage a very difficult situation with the -15 in the league. But in case the coach decides that he would like to start a new adventure, there would be only one preferred to replace him: Igor #Tudor.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]
jOuRNos bored during INTL break

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I give him credit for keeping the team alive after the -15 points but aren’t we supposed to rebuild next season? He’s clearly not the guy for that we don’t need another season to confirm the obvious.

When will we stop making bad decision after bad decision?
+ everyone knows what happens when you give a coach like Max more power in the transfer market - he wants experienced, short term options to make his life easier, but that lead the club to ruin in the long term.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Always going for reheated soup - it's the JJ way.

I'd go for Tudor or De Zobri, two young and very promising coaches with clear footballing philosophies. I loved Tudor as a defender - he was arguably our most technically gifted defender during that era, and he was very accomplished as a man marker, and a massive aerial presence.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza off somewhere else
:baus: :tup: :b81:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Beppe would be the best news in ages.
@Bianconero81
Sad? Why on earth would you be against this? Especially given our situation of needing to build a team and his success with this both here and at Inter. Dude built us from 7th place, out of European comps, to 9 straight scudetti and multiple CL finals. We’ve been a complete shitshow ever since he left.

Are there other competent and professional sporting directors? Sure. And I’d be fine if Juve hired one of them, but being anti-Beppe is Turk level inane.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81
Sad? Why on earth would you be against this? Especially given our situation of needing to build a team and his success with this both here and at Inter. Dude built us from 7th place, out of European comps, to 9 straight scudetti and multiple CL finals. We’ve been a complete shitshow ever since he left.

Are there other competent and professional sporting directors? Sure. And I’d be fine if Juve hired one of them, but being anti-Beppe is Turk level inane.
I just want us to take a different direction. I am not against it. I am just sad. I don't want us to revisit the past. Going back to Failegri was a mistake. Going back to Cunte would be another one. I want new people, preferably young, with fresh ideas. That's why I'm sad.

I am not anti-Beppe. I am grateful for his good deads and have largely forgiven his past misdemeanors, but I want us to try something else.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just want us to take a different direction. I am not against it. I am just sad. I don't want us to revisit the past. Going back to Failegri was a mistake. Going back to Cunte would be another one. I want new people, preferably young, with fresh ideas. That's why I'm sad.

I am not anti-Beppe. I am grateful for his good deads and have largely forgiven his past misdemeanors, but I want us to try something else.
Fair enough. As I said, I’ll be happy if we hire someone else who is a competent professional, but would be perfectly fine with Beppe too.

Allegri and Cunte are a different story.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’ll be blunt. I don’t fucking want him back. This merry go round of recycling staff in Italy is beyond dumb. A bunch of clowns with no imagination or creativity.
Yeah. We should instead get someone who avoids signing players you hate(d), like Barzagli, and instead signs players you rate, like McKennie. I’m sure that shall lead to much success. :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 156)