out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
scientifically that is not possible
Not all the games , only the top 3 or 4 of each leauge and probebly only 70% of the time , it was possible when u have no kids and no responsibility

- - - Updated - - -

I only watch Sarri. Not his football. Just him.

Has a rugged masculinity about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing is for sure , if sarri was our coach Rabiot would’ve stayed and wouldve accepted a 5 mil salary as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not all the games , only the top 3 or 4 of each leauge and probebly only 70% of the time , it was possible when u have no kids and no responsibility

- - - Updated - - -

One thing is for sure , if sarri was our coach Rabiot would’ve stayed and wouldve accepted a 5 mil salary as well.
LazyVictoriousBeardeddragon-max-1mb.gif

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Let me explain why , so for 3 years rabiot was one of our worst player and he played every game , why because Veronique rabiot gave Allegri blowjobs and swallowed , but she hated it but she had to do what she had to do so her son would play ,this year he is one of our best player , she doesn’t need to anymore and she is ready to move on , but if Sarri was our coach and she would blow him and swollow his juice , she would fucking be hooked like crazy , becsuse Sarri juice has crazy amounts of nicotine and this is fuckin addictive

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At the moment Massimiliano Allegri would not risk being fired. In fact the coach is appreciated a lot by the new management of Juventus, especially on how he was able to manage a very difficult situation with the -15 penalty points in the league and wants to involve the coach more in the transfer campaign next season.

[@tuttosport)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
At the moment Massimiliano #Allegri would not risk being fired. In fact the coach is appreciated a lot by the new management of #Juventus, especially on how he was able to manage a very difficult situation with the -15 in the league. But in case the coach decides that he would like to start a new adventure, there would be only one preferred to replace him: Igor #Tudor.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I actually think the -15 points was a blessing in disguise for Allegri. At that point the pressure was off of everyone, including the coach, with an outside enemy to focus on. It came at a good time right after getting knocked out of the CL. At that point we couldn't really get any worse, so there was nothing else to collapse. Of course he's going to stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 51, Guests: 345)