out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
well of course there is the general manager there as well he wasn't alone , but he is the one who requested the players , and he designed the formation the famous 3-5-2.
He didn't built the team literally as the team existed over 100 years. but he took a very weak juventus who twice reached the 6th spot in a raw. so yea somewhere he "built this team" with his formation , but the most important he brought in the old juve mentality , the attitude. he kind of created a wining team , he "built" this team is some kind of sense.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
well of course there is the general manager there as well he wasn't alone , but he is the one who requested the players , and he designed the formation the famous 3-5-2.
He didn't built the team literally as the team existed over 100 years. but he took a very weak juventus who twice reached the 6th spot in a raw. so yea somewhere he "built this team" with his formation , but the most important he brought in the old juve mentality , the attitude. he kind of created a wining team , he "built" this team is some kind of sense.
Bollocks. Lippi's Juve in his 1st stint played 352 with Toricelli and Pesotto on the flanks. But neither Lippi did invent 352 so what are you talking about, for real now? Allegri took "Conte's" team that infamously crashed in the groups and took it to the CL final. Then 2 years later with almost entirely different team we played another CL final. But thats all in the past now and Max will need to bring some trophies here this time around to stay. However, the fact is Conte sucked in Europe with every club he coached so why would we revisit past with him. Makes no sense. Rather get a new manager with new ideas than clinging onto the past.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Which ones?

About Juve, we have been over that many times here..there is nothing really to add

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Which ones?

About Juve, we have been over that many times here..there is nothing really to add
barazagli pirlo lichstiner , he gave juve identity , of hard working savages, now our identity, play like a pussy ,don't play high pressure most of the game beacause if u do u will be overtired because our conditioning is shit, and we will have lots of injuries.
I have no idea why u are so hateful on conte , I been watching juve 27 years , literally watching them, when we were regulated to seria b , then came back to seria a and still were such an average weak team , until conte came to the team ,he is a top coach mate, juve is the love my life , I just want to watch the team fights like savages give 200% , where if we loose or win dosen't matter because i know the team gave 200% of the effort , thats all. unfortunately i don't see Allegri would be able to bring it, and the their are handful of coaches that can do it and conte is one of them , the other handful are just way out of our budget... I will be thankful to conte all my life, and he desreves to be respected by juventus , and if he comes and can't produce good results , then he can go and leave and the discussion is over , but i think for everything he did , he deserves be treated with respect and some thankfulness.

- - - Updated - - -

Bollocks. Lippi's Juve in his 1st stint played 352 with Toricelli and Pesotto on the flanks. But neither Lippi did invent 352 so what are you talking about, for real now? Allegri took "Conte's" team that infamously crashed in the groups and took it to the CL final. Then 2 years later with almost entirely different team we played another CL final. But thats all in the past now and Max will need to bring some trophies here this time around to stay. However, the fact is Conte sucked in Europe with every club he coached so why would we revisit past with him. Makes no sense. Rather get a new manager with new ideas than clinging onto the past.
I did meant say he invented it , what i meant he can brought it to juve and created it ins own way, allegri inherited a team with that spirit , our famous bcc was their the whole time , we had marchisio vidal lichstiner , so was almost the same team , when conte came we did attract much champions , barazgli was complete failure in germany , bonnuci was horrible and chellini was good with potential , pirlo washed up 32 years that milan didn't want and vidal good young player , but not world class, last season he did get carlos tevez but thats it and first season he was still getting used to the team , then we got as well mandzukizch , the truth is allegri is much more creative coach then conte , conte didn't do the greatest in europe (still better then what happened this season) and allegri did manage to get to the final , so that true he succeed much better then conte in champions league and thats a fact! but now this team has no chance to do anything in europe they lack identity , they need this identity , i think max is a good coach we can get the 2th spot with him always every year ,sometime maby 3ed place , and in champions league get to the knock out stages and loose but nothing better ,max dosent have the ability to build a ruthless savage team , but if you give him one , he can really manage it well , he is really creative and has good strategies. but unfortunately his talents are not that applicable at the moment. if juve buy proven champions with experience ,i think max would be able to do a lot with them like win champions league even and serial a together , unfortantly we don't have the money to buy such players , so we need to built a team and develop those players and conte is really good at it.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
barazagli pirlo lichstiner , he gave juve identity , of hard working savages, now our identity, play like a pussy ,don't play high pressure most of the game beacause if u do u will be overtired because our conditioning is shit, and we will have lots of injuries.
I have no idea why u are so hateful on conte , I been watching juve 27 years , literally watching them, when we were regulated to seria b , then came back to seria a and still were such an average weak team , until conte came to the team ,he is a top coach mate, juve is the love my life , I just want to watch the team fights like savages give 200% , where if we loose or win dosen't matter because i know the team gave 200% of the effort , thats all. unfortunately i don't see Allegri would be able to bring it, and the their are handful of coaches that can do it and conte is one of them , the other handful are just way out of our budget... I will be thankful to conte all my life, and he desreves to be respected by juventus , and if he comes and can't produce good results , then he can go and leave and the discussion is over , but i think for everything he did , he deserves be treated with respect and some thankfulness.
I was talking about inter, which players he requested? His Juve tenure we can discuss afterwards or not discuss it

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

I did meant say he invented it , what i meant he can brought it to juve and created it ins own way, allegri inherited a team with that spirit , our famous bcc was their the whole time , we had marchisio vidal lichstiner , so was almost the same team , when conte came we did attract much champions , barazgli was complete failure in germany , bonnuci was horrible and chellini was good with potential , pirlo washed up 32 years that milan didn't want and vidal good young player , but not world class, last season he did get carlos tevez but thats it and first season he was still getting used to the team , then we got as well mandzukizch , the truth is allegri is much more creative coach then conte , conte didn't do the greatest in europe (still better then what happened this season) and allegri did manage to get to the final , so that true he succeed much better then conte in champions league and thats a fact! but now this team has no chance to do anything in europe they lack identity , they need this identity , i think max is a good coach we can get the 2th spot with him always every year ,sometime maby 3ed place , and in champions league get to the knock out stages and loose but nothing better ,max dosent have the ability to build a ruthless savage team , but if you give him one , he can really manage it well , he is really creative and has good strategies. but unfortunately his talents are not that applicable at the moment. if juve buy proven champions with experience ,i think max would be able to do a lot with them like win champions league even and serial a together , unfortantly we don't have the money to buy such players , so we need to built a team and develop those players and conte is really good at it.
Buffon, Pirlo and Barzagli were world champions ffs. They didnt need Conte to instill winning mentality into them. They won the most important trophy in football and possibly in sport.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Buffon, Pirlo and Barzagli were world champions ffs. They didnt need Conte to instill winning mentality into them. They won the most important trophy in football and possibly in sport.
that's true. conte still was instrumental for the start of our new winning cycle, that's undeniable

what's also undeniable is that conte had an excellent squad from his first year. buffon, bbc, mvp, licht, damn, that's already 7 players who could start for most teams in the world. i wish we had a similar backbone now. conte didn't win with estigarribia and giaccherini, conte won with these (+pogba, asamoah, vucinic, tevez, etc, all insta starters at any serie a team back then), that's what many forget. the club made an excellent job back then

Jun 16, 2020
I understand his point tho lets not forget Conte deserves his credit for his first seasons as a manager aswel here. Lets not ignore that. Fair enough right

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I understand his point tho lets not forget Conte deserves his credit for his first seasons as a manager aswel here. Lets not ignore that. Fair enough right
I don’t think anyone is saying Conte doesn’t deserve credit for what he did in his three years here.

More so that we have a special group of Tuz short bus folx who seem hellbent on claiming Conte deserves credit for Allegri’s entire winning cycle because “mentality”. Nevermind that the 2017 CL final starting XI had only 4 of the 2014 starting XI left.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don’t think anyone is saying Conte doesn’t deserve credit for what he did in his three years here.

More so that we have a special group of Tuz short bus folx who seem hellbent on claiming Conte deserves credit for Allegri’s entire winning cycle because “mentality”. Nevermind that the 2017 CL final starting XI had only 4 of the 2014 starting XI left.
Mentality was great in the league, but he did whatever he could to belittle his own players when it comes to the CL. Max got rid of that "we not good enough" mentality in his first season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
that's true. conte still was instrumental for the start of our new winning cycle, that's undeniable

what's also undeniable is that conte had an excellent squad from his first year. buffon, bbc, mvp, licht, damn, that's already 7 players who could start for most teams in the world. i wish we had a similar backbone now. conte didn't win with estigarribia and giaccherini, conte won with these (+pogba, asamoah, vucinic, tevez, etc, all insta starters at any serie a team back then), that's what many forget. the club made an excellent job back then
Conte was important part of the puzzle. But besides him we had a competent GM that bought all those players. He didnt win the league with a bunch of nobodies. We didnt fall apart once he left but instead we went on to win another 6 titles in a row + coppas+ qualifying for 2 CL finals and if you look at his team in his 1st season and the one few years afterwards, there were only few players left in the starting 11 and those players were Buffon, Chiellini, Barza, Bonucci, the champions at that time that didnt need anyone to teach them how to win games. They are the game.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Mentality was great in the league, but he did whatever he could to belittle his own players when it comes to the CL. Max got rid of that "we not good enough" mentality in his first season.
once he said something like the team or the club had a mental block about cl, that we got rid of when we advanced from the group stage in his first season

the mental block about finals still remained. we'd need a complete collective brainwash to get rid of that. or a different competition called supreme league or something

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I rembember one of Allegri's 1st interviews when he said this is team full of champions that should always aim for CL quarterfinals, at the very minimum. Then after a while when he said how the players were low on confidence before our 1st CL against some minnow. Max did great back then to take the team to another level that only a season before seemed broken in Europe.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I was talking about inter, which players he requested? His Juve tenure we can discuss afterwards or not discuss it
honestly no Idea , I as I never waste my time on them... all I care is about Juventus

- - - Updated - - -

buffon was a champ and still is,
Lets start with Andrea, Barazagli
was sold to Juve for 300k lol. I watched the bundesliga league at the time , at Barazagli was shit like really shit , for a team to let him go for 300 k after paying 11 mil for him.
here is an quotes of an article:"

1. Hamburg scored twice in seven minutes (they ended with four), with Barzagli being caught out of position time after time. Andrea then spent a month warming the benches.
    In the 3-1 loss to Borussia Dortmund, he couldn't win the ball away from Lucas Barrios in a game in which Mohamed Zidan had Zizou-like moments.
    Wolfsburg leaked 58 goals in the Bundesliga that season, with Andrea receiving the worst kicker rating on the team for players who started 20-plus games.
    The following January, Wolfsburg management cut bait and sold Barzagli to Juventus for a loss of €10.7 million. "

source: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...arzagli-turned-around-the-bianconeris-defence

Pirlo: came for free to us as Milan didn't want him anymore (I assume MAx knew he will come to Juventus and he did this trick , since he is a genius).
Pirlo was a champ proven champ! but he was on a big decline and injured all the time , he came to juve after a very bad season.

"After an injury-plagued 2010-11 season in which he played little part in their league title, Milan informed him that his services were no longer required and that his contract would be allowed to expire."

source: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...gend-is-worth-every-penny-of-his-new-contract

Yes their were all champ , but conte helped them to grow and get the best of them ,the same he did with Lukaku. or the biggest example was Victor Moses from Chelsea ,from no body with conte he was one of the best players in chealsea , but as soon as conte left he declined immidatley , or look at giaccherini this guy was seria b level , conte brought this guy to the national team. Conte has a way to get the best out of players usually, this season didn't go well for him with the selfish players :D.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 148)