out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
way to completely miss a point. i didn't mention either of them, my post is not about them

read this and back off

Never seen Allegri doing this so he probably has good reasons to do so.

You notice the tone of the group changing into a more 'us against the world' which is a good thing and we shouldve had that was earlier. From the recent words of Tek, to Allegri reacting like this and Locatelli speaking to the team before the match. It are positive indications

Truth is the players see these videos just like we do and probably theyre happy to see him defending them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I just manually calculated the 3 first seasons of Conte. Just to compare...

Allegri 1-0 Win: 55/353 = 15.58%
Conte 1-0 Win: 24/151 = 15.89%

- - - Updated - - -

Conte 1-0 Win: 24/151 = 15.89%
Allegri 1-0 Win: 55/353 = 15.58%
Sarri 1-0 Win: 4/52 = 7,69%
Pirlo 1-0 Win: 0/52 = 0%

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Im not expert at this but According to psychology, too much use of emojis and icons in social media chats and conversations specially using lol, It indicates pressure on your butts and holes even cuase of hurt to those parts of body. I don't know whether you use them sincerely and courtesy or not but as matter of fact, emojis are processed as emotions in your ilness brains, and represent that your are under a lot of pressurea.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Im not expert at this but According to psychology, too much use of emojis and icons in social media chats and conversations specially using lol, It indicates pressure on your butts and holes even cuase of hurt to those parts of body. I don't know whether you use them sincerely and courtesy or not but as matter of fact, emojis are processed as emotions in your ilness brains, and represent that your are under a lot of pressurea.
Im not expert at this :numnum:but According to psychology:donedeal:, too much use of emojis :);):D:pand icons in social media chats :blah:and conversations specially using lol:lol::lol::lol::lol2::lol2::lol2:, It indicates pressure on your butts :shutup:and holes :baggio:even cuase of hurt to those parts of body:rambo:. I don't know:boh: whether you use them sincerely and courtesy :hi:or not :think:but as matter of fact:hihi:, emojis are processed as emotions in your ilness brains:vdp:, and represent that your are under a lot of pressurea:panic::wallbang:.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Im not expert at this :numnum:but According to psychology:donedeal:, too much use of emojis :);):D:pand icons in social media chats :blah:and conversations specially using lol:lol::lol::lol::lol2::lol2::lol2:, It indicates pressure on your butts :shutup:and holes :baggio:even cuase of hurt to those parts of body:rambo:. I don't know:boh: whether you use them sincerely and courtesy :hi:or not :think:but as matter of fact:hihi:, emojis are processed as emotions in your ilness brains:vdp:, and represent that your are under a lot of pressurea:panic::wallbang:.
Stay classy my friend.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegri is the center of our project, right now he is our strength, hope and we are happy he is managing everything so calmly. We are very optimistic, even about the future and about tonight."

- Calvo
and all the management will be replaced once these ridiculous processes reach their conclusion somehow

- elkann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 83)