out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The modern game left Juve behind a few years ago

I doubt we'll ever have the resources to catch up either. Mind you, football is a few years away from being an oil money playground anyway. Just need to wait for Newcastle and a couple other clubs to join the mix

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I disagree with this. As far as Serie A is concerned he has very good squad to meet the objectives and he had good enough squad to at least win against Israeli's. With Chiesa and Pogba back, we should be challenging for the title. He is lucky because there is no viable replacement at hand so he will get more time to start picking up points consistently in Serie A. I think domestically we will be okay this season despite our rocky start.
Not entirely true.
Mauricio Pochettino and Paulo Sousa were offered to Juventus management by intermediaries, but the club has decided that they will continue with Massimiliano Allegri for now. [@NicoSchira)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
sad days definitely ..but if we are at it and now nothing to lose ...i need playing mentality renovation or makeover ...

find a coach wants to play football ...going forward ..lets ditch this defense first to win ...which is actually our DNA since this club born ....

we need new ideas , new tactics , new mentality .... AA also need to go ...Allegri too ...

i feel really upset about our beloved team not just about the CL exit but also ..Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan , we cant play fooootball !!!!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The modern game left Juve behind a few years ago

I doubt we'll ever have the resources to catch up either. Mind you, football is a few years away from being an oil money playground anyway. Just need to wait for Newcastle and a couple other clubs to join the mix
Thats a pretty grim outlook. We ll eventually get out of this shit and win domestically. After that we will build on and start another cycle. With a few good signings and some change in managment (coach, directors, etc), things can change rapidly. How many of these oil clubs have won a CL? City spent billions over the last decade and can boast with 1 CL final, less than us mind you in the same period. Its still the same oldtimers, clubs without oil money, winning it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not entirely true.
Mauricio Pochettino and Paulo Sousa were offered to Juventus management by intermediaries, but the club has decided that they will continue with Massimiliano Allegri for now. [@NicoSchira)
Both arent good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone that wants him out should come to the immediate realization that it won't be Zidane that comes or any other top European coach (maybe Conte would be dumb enough to come back) for that matter. It will be an italian, someone probably from Serie A so start setting your expectation bar to that level.

Going to help with the coping when that time actually comes.
Zidane coming here isnt far fetched imo. But bigger chances are it would be someone from Italy like Italiano and Id be okay with that choice.

- - - Updated - - -

in 2001/2002 and 2002/2003.. They used that format for R16 making another groups stage of 4 groups of 4 teams

2001/2002.. advanced from first group stage (32 teams) and in R16 group stage we played Leverkusen, Arsenal and Depor
2002/2003 we had a difficult group, Deportivo again and Tudor got us to R8 vs barca.. semi vs. Real.. then we lost the final to Milan

+ yeah.. it is not the end of world for sure..
Those of us who supported Juve for what it was in the 90s are now reaching our 40+ year of age.. we are not passionate about football as we were in our teens and twenties..
It is the end of "world football" for us...
Instead.. we are seeing the Juve we loved vanish into thin air..

And unfortunately... if no drastic changes happens
Starting with this fraud..
We are not coming back..
We will be like what Ajax was one day..
Did not manage to upgrade to modern football/business..
Was a power horse one day

10-20 years from now.. people will remember Juve as a team that was once a power horse..

We are not gaining any new fans
No likeable players
No results
No beautiful football
No style
No values.. grinta... fine alla fine etc
All new fans are either Real's barca MC PSG Bayern Liver etc..

This basically means

"The start of the end"

As far as Allegri is concerned.. he is 100% not the only problem.. but the first one to fix and as soon as possible
We need to rediscover our DNA. The whole shit started when we tried to rebrand our image, our style of play, etc. Gritty Juve with several talented individuals like Baggio, Zizou and Ale was the Juve I started supporting. I heard the same during Calciopolli, then we went on to win 9 in a row, 2 CL finals....

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Thats a pretty grim outlook. We ll eventually get out of this shit and win domestically. After that we will build on and start another cycle. With a few good signings and some change in managment (coach, directors, etc), things can change rapidly. How many of these oil clubs have won a CL? City spent billions over the last decade and can boast with 1 CL final, less than us mind you in the same period. Its still the same oldtimers, clubs without oil money, winning it.

- - - Updated - - -

Both arent good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane coming here isnt far fetched imo. But bigger chances are it would be someone from Italy like Italiano and Id be okay with that choice.
That is the most likely outcome that we sign an upcoming Italian manager who would be a yes man and not make too many transfer demands.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Please please please let it be that we're waiting to see who's available after the world cup then sending this guy on garden leave.

He's not the whole problem, but his part is to manage the symptoms well enough to get some results and he's either not trying or not able to do so. In fact we shouldn't be paying his wages, he owes us for the CL money he's thrown away. Arsehole.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Please please please let it be that we're waiting to see who's available after the world cup then sending this guy on garden leave.

He's not the whole problem, but his part is to manage the symptoms well enough to get some results and he's either not trying or not able to do so. In fact we shouldn't be paying his wages, he owes us for the CL money he's thrown away. Arsehole.
Orrrrrrr

Let's just hire Gallardo, his contract at River runs out in Dec, and announced that he's leaving. Get him before some clever French or Spanish club does and knocks us out of Europe too

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dai is back :tuttosport:

mods pls delete all my anti-Max toasts
I too would have sacked him a long time ago, there is not much left to defend him so far into the season.

He needs to deliver results at one point, like any other coach. Think I was patient enough.

Course he's only part of the problem, the entire club sucks ass, but there just ain't no excuses for some of the results and there are no signs of him turning it around somehow.

Don't care who takes over for now, and if it is the bus driver.

Still love the man though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I too would have sacked him a long time ago, there is not much left to defend him so far into the season.

He needs to deliver results at one point, like any other coach. Think I was patient enough.

Course he's only part of the problem, the entire club sucks ass, but there just ain't no excuses for some of the results and there are no signs of him turning it around somehow.

Missing rus?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Welcome back my dear :heart:

Now don’t go away again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 253)