out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
clearly they’re working well. Clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Horncastle reminds us that Allegri told Barzagli that De Ligt and Locatelli will be the future loaders of Juve

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Allegri:Today people mistake the rule for the exception. It cannot be like that. I adore the quality of my players, I sought them out and wanted them. I don’t have any established tactics, I adapt the game to their qualities. I’m not a phenomenon because of that, it’s my job. The player is made up of details that must always be considered.
He sought them out and wanted them. So we can put to bed the silly idea that Allegri has no say in transfers, another lie peddled by the pro Allegri camp.

guy is a fucking disaster.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
We are four points behind. If we want a chance at a CL spot he needs to go now. Immediately. In two-three games the margin will be too high and the opportunity gone. I understand that we are broken but for god sake, ask some kid on the street if he wants to give it a shot. If he stays, we miss CL. If random person steps in, a non-traditional Italian coach, we still have a lottery ticket in our hand.

Jun 6, 2015
Can’t believe how unfit and unprepared the players seem. What a failure from Allegri and his staff.

look at this: https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm

Depressing reading. We only have 7 players in the top 100 on this list, of which only 5 have played more than 100 minutes. We have no one in the top 40 (Gatti with only 90 mins aside). So it begs the question. If we’re not covering as much distance as our opponents, why do we look so tired and why do we only turn up for 20 mins a game?

Even last year we at least turned up for 45 minutes a game
That distance covered per game is a pretty meaningless statistic for a player because it doesn't take into account how many minutes the player plays. Sadly Serie A for some reason doesn't show the distance ran per 90 minutes which would tell a lot more. If you want to compare the amount of work teams do in games then it's better to just look at how much the team runs instead of using a very flawed stat to asses individual players. Although even that doesn't tell the absolute truth because it doesn't differentiate between different intensities.

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 16.37.45.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 109)