• Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Allegri is the Arthur of management

Too expensive to terminate
:lol: with a contract until 2025.

- - - Updated - - -

The players that we signed over the summer are what Allegri requested. He was also reportedly happy with the fullbacks that we have.

He wanted to build the team around an injury prone Pogba

He insisted on 34 year old Di Maria

He wanted Paredes as his regista

He wanted someone to play with his back to goal and got Milik

Allegri insisted on signing experienced players for the team and he got them. He was complaining last year that the squad lacked 'experience'.

The argument about 'scouting' goes out of the window when your head coach is incapable of working with young players.

I agree the problem is not Allegri. The problem are the people who rehired him and who foolishly believed his outdated philosophy of football will bring us back to the top again.
I like to know what were the discussions between management and coach before dropping 80m on Vlahovic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
we can't think a new coach won't change anything.

this was the mentality back when conte was hired thinking team can't compete with inter and milan. he got a bunch of players that were ok to average at their teams and an aging pirlo. turned that team into a monster undefeated team

then when his team was failing in europe and he quit last second, allegri got hired. the sentiment was same . squad wasn't good enough to compete in CL. yet that team went on to CL final.

chelsea literally proved sacking coaches can save your season multiple times. madrid same.
It's ridiculous that people are legitimately suggesting this. You don't need De Bruyne and Haaland to beat Salernitana or a Joao Mario-led Benfica, let's stop the bullshit now.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Exactly.

He's done so much for the club and I believe he can still do it. If/when he's sacked I'll move on and support the next coach as well, but until then I choose to hope and believe in him rather than give up.

I don't know what's the point otherwise of watching or following anything Juve related. Fine if most want him sacked right away, you have plenty of reasons no doubt, but for me it's always been easier to hope than to give up and be cynical all the time.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Exactly.

He's done so much for the club and I believe he can still do it. If/when he's sacked I'll move on and support the next coach as well, but until then I choose to hope and believe in him rather than give up.

I don't know what's the point otherwise of watching or following anything Juve related. Fine if most want him sacked right away, you have plenty of reasons no doubt, but for me it's always been easier to hope than to give up and be cynical all the time.
I admire your positivity, I myself have lost all hope in Allegri. My initial thought a couple of weeks ago was to give him time until the WC starts, but seeing as we are almost certainly out of CL a change is needed asap to at least salvage the serie A season.

I know we have more issues within the club, but something is needed to shake things up.

Also, his annoying interviews and smug comments are reason enough to kick him out. He is turning into a really unlikeable person, hard to root for.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I admire your positivity, I myself have lost all hope in Allegri. My initial thought a couple of weeks ago was to give him time until the WC starts, but seeing as we are almost certainly out of CL a change is needed asap to at least salvage the serie A season.

I know we have more issues within the club, but something is needed to shake things up.

Also, his annoying interviews and smug comments are reason enough to kick him out. He is turning into a really unlikeable person, hard to root for.
The interviews are the same they've always been. Before he won so everyone laughed, now it's annoying. I never paid attention to what the coaches say in interviews, mind games and what not.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
❌ #Allegri, still no meeting with the management following the loss against #Benfica.

⏳ The #Monza game will be an important test: in case of another stumble, they could evaluate the dismissal. As a potential replacement, #Juventus could consider #DeZerbi. ⚽️

[Rudy Galetti]

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
#Allegri, still no meeting with the management following the loss against #Benfica.

The #Monza game will be an important test: in case of another stumble, they could evaluate the dismissal. As a potential replacement, #Juventus could consider #DeZerbi.

[Rudy Galetti]
We aint winning Monza with this shit thats going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The real question should be can Allegri turn the tide? Changes are obviously needed, but will he make them? Or will he continue writing the worst possible XI with the worst possible approach every week? Until those two things change there’s no reason to believe he’s the guy to turn it around. Like what are the odds we’re gonna see the same lineup vs Monza? What are the odds no one is gonna get rotated/rested?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The real question should be can Allegri turn the tide? Changes are obviously needed, but will he make them? Or will he continue writing the worst possible XI with the worst possible approach every week? Until those two things change there’s no reason to believe he’s the guy to turn it around. Like what are the odds we’re gonna see the same lineup vs Monza? What are the odds no one is gonna get rotated/rested?
What is the rotation do you need when half of the players get injured or get tired after 30 minutes?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 91)