out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
433 is the only sensible solution with the team we have. Every other formation would require at least one if not multiple players completely out of position. The problem is we do not have a winger to go 1-1 without Chiesa, we don't have creativity from midfield without Pogba and we don't have width at full backs, especially left. All literal basics that any good team has.

Yeah, it's not an excuse to not beat Samp or for yesterday, but also it doesn't go 'we're Juventus, we have to do this and this' and it just appears from the sky.

We were losing games like yesterday and Samp last season. Last season that crossbar for Samp goes in, Fiorentina score the penalty, Milik is fractionally offside for the first goal etc. Last season we were -1 GD and 11 points in the hole after 5 rounds.

I know people don't want to accept it, I know Allegri earns 9m and has to turn water into wine, no excuses and that mantra, but it never works that way. You need to build a team, build a winning team, turn it into a habit to not lose games, to win under pressure etc.

Talking about sensible and normal people ofc. Those who filled this thread 5 years ago with the same shit are beyond help.
I get your point, however problem is that we do not really play a clasic 4-3-3, heck not even a basic one, we are playing a hybrid type in which just for an example AS tucks in almost as a 3rd LCB at times while Kostic is supposed to be an outlet on the counters but more often than not he finds himself on a LWB position with everyone else sitting so deep that we get blocked from starting an efficient counterattack before it’s even started, that type of organization for me is not ok and Max needs to find a formula that puts everyone in their best positions so that they can support eachother, be better placed to receive the ball and have some sort of cohesiveness, which so far has not yet happened.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
433 is the only sensible solution with the team we have. Every other formation would require at least one if not multiple players completely out of position. The problem is we do not have a winger to go 1-1 without Chiesa, we don't have creativity from midfield without Pogba and we don't have width at full backs, especially left. All literal basics that any good team has.

Yeah, it's not an excuse to not beat Samp or for yesterday, but also it doesn't go 'we're Juventus, we have to do this and this' and it just appears from the sky.

We were losing games like yesterday and Samp last season. Last season that crossbar for Samp goes in, Fiorentina score the penalty, Milik is fractionally offside for the first goal etc. Last season we were -1 GD and 11 points in the hole after 5 rounds.

I know people don't want to accept it, I know Allegri earns 9m and has to turn water into wine, no excuses and that mantra, but it never works that way. You need to build a team, build a winning team, turn it into a habit to not lose games, to win under pressure etc.

Talking about sensible and normal people ofc. Those who filled this thread 5 years ago with the same shit are beyond help.
We don't have good wingers for 4-3-3 apart from di Maria and chiesa. I personally think 3-5-2 could be considered with kostic and Cuadrado as wingbacks.

Jul 28, 2002

A lot of good points. But the key thing that infuriates me is the clear lack of coaching strategy or a basic method when it comes to our attack. Literally looks like it’s on the hoof all the time every time and reliant on the players.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We don't have good wingers for 4-3-3 apart from di Maria and chiesa. I personally think 3-5-2 could be considered with kostic and Cuadrado as wingbacks.
We don't have good wingers, but we have wingers. In 352 you would again have Di Maria or Chiesa playing SS which is what Chiesa did last season a little and everyone complained.

433 is not ideal, but it's the closest one to everyone being in normal positions

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ill politely disagree at this point.

Players need coaching and confidence. They are devoid of it. Yes some are poor players. But I believe they are all as terrible as we say - they are simply poorly coached.
The injuries can also be attributed to the management ; either their service form a fitness medical perspective OR planning and due diligence buying fragile players.

Allegri and his team of staff.
As i said, it’s a bit of everything in my opinion and Max himself so far is also doing little in helping the team get any continuity or cohesion, but the fact we have constantly injured key players and a fair number of mediocre inconsistent ones starting for us too is definitely also not helping his case… nonetheless what i think we can all agree on is that he absolutely must and should be able to do better even with what he has available right now.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I dont even fall for things such as our players are pussyfags anymore. I'm not even sure that paratici's transfers was that bad, considering how tottenham is doing in the world's thoughest league. Why all the good players who came to juve suddenly lost all the grinta, motivation and even all their technical abilities. And every other player leaving juve performs 300% better. How the f. Is this even possible? I dont belive that enviroment is responisble for that even if we have the biggest night club, unfaitfull bitc....like nedved and agneli. And yet there is our mastermind on a bench...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Regarding the fitness staff, they should be the first to be sacked if you ask me, been like this with injuries and player fitness both under Sarri and Pirlo, it’s almost incredible how for the past few years literally every team we play against seem to have an extra gear compared to us.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Here we go again. Seriously, how much more do you want to keep kicking the can down the road? Last year, the excuses were that he needed a winter mercato to be able to compete. Got the league's leading goalscorer and Zakaria, couldnt do shit. So the goalposts were moved and we were told that he needed a summer mercato + a full preseason to gel the team. He got not one but SEVEN players he wanted. 4 games in and we have shown no semblance of stability or improvement from the last season. Now according to you, he just needs to build up a good string of results against some farmers to win back your confidence? Really? Is this how far you're willing to go? And why weren't Pirlo and Sarri given the same benefit of the doubt?

When you take into account that Conte managed to build a league winning squad in just one season, with mid-table level players at his disposal, this Allegri apologist argument just falls flat on its face. There is no excuse for taking THIS LONG to mould a winning team.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We don't have good wingers, but we have wingers. In 352 you would again have Di Maria or Chiesa playing SS which is what Chiesa did last season a little and everyone complained.

433 is not ideal, but it's the closest one to everyone being in normal positions
I am sure SS would have a free role rather than being central again the problem of link up play between forwards and midfield which Dybala used to do is missing.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Perhaps at this point yes - but who plays up top? di Maria is a winger or midfielder not a forward.
We clearly have a very unbalanced and injury prone squad that does force us in constant chopping and changing… interesting enough Max used to be lauded for his adaptability and versatility to work with what he is given while still getting results, lately however he is not versatile enough to know what changes and what formations needs to be used based on the actual players available to him that day and neither is he very inspired on how to put certain players in their best position to perform, maybe this has to do also with being very early in the season and still needs time to work something out which is understandable but frankly this is the same thing we said at the beginning of last season and still accomplished nothing, which is most worrying.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
It's been more than a season and some still believe he could make a change to this team :lol:
Perhaps with Pogback the football wouldn't be an eyesore but what happens when he gets injured again? We'll see the same shit every weeks

This is what Unai Emery done to Villareal. Fucking Unai Emery. Even United also starting to pass better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 234)