out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's been more than a season and some still believe he could make a change to this team :lol:
Perhaps with Pogback the football wouldn't be an eyesore but what happens when he gets injured again? We'll see the same shit every weeks

This is what Unai Emery done to Villareal. Fucking Unai Emery. Even United also starting to pass better
Not as impressive as jihadball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
It's been more than a season and some still believe he could make a change to this team :lol:
Perhaps with Pogback the football wouldn't be an eyesore but what happens when he gets injured again? We'll see the same shit every weeks

This is what Unai Emery done to Villareal. Fucking Unai Emery. Even United also starting to pass better
Ok so that's 15 unnecessary risky passes that meant fuck all and led to ball being given to the RB/RW and probably a cross afterwards.
Allegri just cuts the bullshit and the result is the same

FK taker -> CB -> Cuadrado/De Sciglio -> shit cross

:max:

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
Here we go again. Seriously, how much more do you want to keep kicking the can down the road? Last year, the excuses were that he needed a winter mercato to be able to compete. Got the league's leading goalscorer and Zakaria, couldnt do shit. So the goalposts were moved and we were told that he needed a summer mercato + a full preseason to gel the team. He got not one but SEVEN players he wanted. 4 games in and we have shown no semblance of stability or improvement from the last season. Now according to you, he just needs to build up a good string of results against some farmers to win back your confidence? Really? Is this how far you're willing to go? And why weren't Pirlo and Sarri given the same benefit of the doubt? There is no excuse for taking THIS LONG to mould a winning team.

When you take into account that Conte managed to build a league winning squad in just one season, with mid-table level players at his disposal, this Allegri apologist argument just falls flat on its face.
Great post mate, i couldn't agree more.:tup:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Here we go again. Seriously, how much more do you want to keep kicking the can down the road? Last year, the excuses were that he needed a winter mercato to be able to compete. Got the league's leading goalscorer and Zakaria, couldnt do shit. So the goalposts were moved and we were told that he needed a summer mercato + a full preseason to gel the team. He got not one but SEVEN players he wanted. 4 games in and we have shown no semblance of stability or improvement from the last season. Now according to you, he just needs to build up a good string of results against some farmers to win back your confidence? Really? Is this how far you're willing to go? And why weren't Pirlo and Sarri given the same benefit of the doubt? There is no excuse for taking THIS LONG to mould a winning team.

When you take into account that Conte managed to build a league winning squad in just one season, with mid-table level players at his disposal, this Allegri apologist argument just falls flat on its face.
100% agree.

You leave this thread alone for half a day, and the most hardened throaters come back alive, starting internal discussions (agreeing with each other) that all he needs is time, trying to wipe away all the evidence there already is, to demand his head. These guys are Allegri fans and dont give a shit about Juve and what we see with our own eyes. Juve just happens to be the prey of their idolized parasite.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
Bumping this. I think we need one for our own sanity.

How can the club continue with a manager that has no interest in winning with such an openly negative and defeatist attitude?

It’s like he’s stunted the team in the interests of his own self-preservation. Deplorable.
The amount of posts and replies I have written and then deleted saying (fuck it,, it does not even express the anger I feel inside)

This new manager thread will help my mental and cardial health

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

What happened after all these passes? Why didn't we see the result of this spectacular display?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
As i said, it’s a bit of everything in my opinion and Max himself so far is also doing little in helping the team get any continuity or cohesion, but the fact we have constantly injured key players and a fair number of mediocre inconsistent ones starting for us too is definitely also not helping his case… nonetheless what i think we can all agree on is that he absolutely must and should be able to do better even with what he has available right now.
He doesn't know how to do that.
In his first stint after cunte, Lord Allegri inherited a great squad. We had a world class GK, world class Cb's and RB, in defence, a world class midfield. Only the LB was under par.
The attacking players were great. We added Morata.

In that kind of a team you could put the players in a setup and let them do their thing.
Now squad wise we don't have that so the coach is paramount in implementing a cohesive unit.
He needs to drill players to put pressure, drill players to move off the ball (for example when rabiot, as a LCM, receives the ball, Sandro has to be here, Kostic there, Paredes there, Loca there and so forth) with every single player.
He should make it stick to their skulls that not following instructions means you ride the bench.
But no, Lord Allegri still thinks this is 2015 were you put world class players in position and let them do their thing (admittedly the only great thing he did), as cunte was to rigid at the time to realise that the team was way better than his system coaching was churning out.

So for the near future Lord Allegri is still going to put 11 players on the field, play them wherever he feels like it, hold for dear life against weaker opponents, return to his shell if we somehow get an 1 - 0 lead against good opponents. He is going to still hope that somehow one of the few world class players bails him out time and time again.
Still those same snarky press conferences where once upon a time people would lose their mind against sorri and Pirlo.
Dark days ahead.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

The problem with people like you I have on ignore is I can't take anything you say seriously because I know you and your type were saying these same things when we were winning and playing good football. The 'issue' then was the style of football I was told and I was promised goals and trophies galore just if Allegri leaves and stops 'putting breaks on the team'.

3-5 years later and the same rhetoric continues. Things that were not good then are good now just to spite and shit on Allegri. Trophies and goals that were not important then now are just to spite and shit on Allegri. Every possible discussion, every signing, every injury, every game or comment is diverted back to Allegri. And it's not that he's not being criticized by me also, I've done it plenty and argued with @Post Ironic and @il brutto in this thread last season, but you people are just mad that anyone would have any kind of positive outlook or a sliver of hope for the future. You are mad that someone can have a divided opinion, that someone can be frustrated while also hopeful. That's why this is going to be my first and only reply to you and the like, simply because there's no discussion to be had, no exchange of opinions but only one mantra - every.single.thing.that.happens.is.purely.allegris.fault.and.anything.positive.you.say.about.him.can.and.will.be.taken.against.you.

Seriously, how much more do you want to keep kicking the can down the road?
Kicking the can down the road? What, where? Saying I expect nothing but wins in games that should be wins is kicking the can down the road? Oh yeah, you expect everyone to be ALLEGRIOUT all the time right away.

Last year, the excuses were that he needed a winter mercato to be able to compete. Got the league's leading goalscorer and Zakaria, couldnt do shit.
Not from me. The excuses could be early in the season when Woj dropped us points, but later on I criticized him plenty and wanted better. Games against Verona and Sassuolo were unacceptable. Home against Napoli too. But things improved, we were back in a somewhat title contention until the Inter game which objectively wasn't Allegri's fault.

So the goalposts were moved and we were told that he needed a summer mercato + a full preseason to gel the team.
A normal process every team goes through is moving goalposts? Signing better players, getting injured ones healthy, time to let them get together is abnormal? Oh yeah, I forgot every team is at their best 5 games into the season and that's enough time to give for 7-8 new players to gel out of which only one signing has been completely healthy and played regularly.

Again, you're simply mad that anyone would dare feel there is a silver lining at the end of this.

4 games in and we have shown no semblance of stability or improvement from the last season.
Another trait of you and people like you is the constant need to lie and invent things.

Last season after 5 games - 12th place, 1W 2D 2L, 5pts, 7:8 GD, -11 to first place
Now after 5 games - 5th place, 2W 3D, 9pts, 7:2 GD, -2 to first place

'No improvement'.

And if you're referring to style of play you're barking up the wrong tree. Never cared, could not care less. Give me 2:0 Spezia from this season against 4:3 Roma last season, 4:3 Napoli Sarri season etc.

Now according to you, he just needs to build up a good string of results against some farmers to win back your confidence?
He never lost my confidence. Unlike people like you who were against him from the start because he dared be better than your darlings Conte and Sarri I was never delusional to think this was going to be a quick fix. Yeah I was hoping for a title last season and yeah I'm always going to be optimistic, but I never lost sight of the fact how much work needs to be done to get back to where we were. Nobody wins with shit and right now the available players this is the worst team we've had since before Conte. That is fact. You are only as strong as your best champions and weak as your weakest link. Yeah Rabiot or Sandro maybe are not as bad as Padoin or De Ceglie, but those are not players that make the difference. Vlahović and Chiesa would be the only players that would start for Conte's teams, none of them would start for Allegri's first team here.

And why weren't Pirlo and Sarri given the same benefit of the doubt?
The fact you'd even ask this question and the fact you pretend you don't know the answer and the fact you'd take the answer with snark and belittlement tells everything about your agenda here. Once again MAD Allegri is one of the biggest legends of the club ever and EARNED time and patience. Hey, how come Del Piero gets more time and patience coming back from an injury or a bad stretch of form compared to Palladino? HOW?

There is no excuse for taking THIS LONG to mould a winning team.
This long? Motherfucker it's the start of his second season and you were bitching here before the season started last summer. At least do me a favor and stop pretending you have any logical arguments and care about anything but seeing Allegri's back once again. It's painfully obvious it's not about results or style of play or how long it takes, you are simply mad and agenda-driven. Otherwise you wouldn't belittle Allegri's past achievements while simultaneously using THE SAME achievements by Pirlo and Sarri as an 'argument' against Allegri. Youl wouldn't pretend one season is LONG when there are coaches and teams out there that took far longer than that and you know it.

And here we go, one last for the end. Embodiment of everything from above. Lies, ignorance and just blatant ignoring of all context.

Never mind the fact that Conte's team was the spine of the entire decade of winning, but yeah, 'midtable' players. Unlike you with Allegri I never took anything from Conte. He is one of the founders of the Juventus that won for a decade. I hate him for the end, but never fail to recognize his importance, but you people love nothing but to exaggerate his positives and belittle everything else around it.

When it's time to praise Conte he won with 'midtable' players, but when it's time to belittle Allegri those same 'midtable' players were the BEST team he inherited from Conte.

If Allegri wins I will praise him, if he doesn't I will criticize. You continue being mad not everyone is a toxic ignorant cynic who dares support his team in a different way.:snoop:

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ok so that's 15 unnecessary risky passes that meant fuck all and led to ball being given to the RB/RW and probably a cross afterwards.
Allegri just cuts the bullshit and the result is the same

FK taker -> CB -> Cuadrado/De Sciglio -> shit cross

:max:
Your way off with that assessment.
With jihadball, the free kick taker just passes the ball back to Perin who sends a Hail Mary to Vlahovic.

We saw first hand against Fiorentina. Moise Kean same position(opposing side) , passing back to Perin.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
With the squad we have there is 0 player excuse. Last season I truly believe we had the right approach because of the midfield. But Paredes - Loca - Pogba is objectively a great midfield trio, now its up to Allegri to make something of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He doesn't know how to do that.
In his first stint after cunte, Lord Allegri inherited a great squad. We had a world class GK, world class Cb's and RB, in defence, a world class midfield. Only the LB was under par.
The attacking players were great. We added Morata.

In that kind of a team you could put the players in a setup and let them do their thing.
Now squad wise we don't have that so the coach is paramount in implementing a cohesive unit.
He needs to drill players to put pressure, drill players to move off the ball (for example when rabiot, as a LCM, receives the ball, Sandro has to be here, Kostic there, Paredes there, Loca there and so forth) with every single player.
He should make it stick to their skulls that not following instructions means you ride the bench.
But no, Lord Allegri still thinks this is 2015 were you put world class players in position and let them do their thing (admittedly the only great thing he did), as cunte was to rigid at the time to realise that the team was way better than his system coaching was churning out.

So for the near future Lord Allegri is still going to put 11 players on the field, play them wherever he feels like it, hold for dear life against weaker opponents, return to his shell if we somehow get an 1 - 0 lead against good opponents. He is going to still hope that somehow one of the few world class players bails him out time and time again.
Still those same snarky press conferences where once upon a time people would lose their mind against sorri and Pirlo.
Dark days ahead.
I still think that in certain circumstances he would be able to rebuild around an already existing world class core, which is what he did post 2015 final because we can not say the team that reached the UCL final in 2017 was the same team inherited from Conte that he went with to Berlin, quite far from it, there were major changes to that team and it took a while for everything to gel in 2015/2016 season too but what he still had at the time was the same strong core in defence, which fitted perfectly with his pragmatic style and could still dominate despite changing a lot in midfield and atack while even afforded some flops and plenty of other experiments throughout the season with little consequences, which is not the case today, then again teams are only as good as the current players and the attitude/mentality instilled in them by the coach and his staff, however injuries do play a key role too but overall there is still no excuse for the team to look so disjointed and poorly constructed that inevitably also brings us back to the management and the series of underwhelming mercatto’s that also led us to here, i just think the problem is far bigger than just Allegri himself although he too did contribute to it this summer and certainly is doing little to help his case atm and in fact rather just unnecessarily complicates it with many of his choice of words and questionable decisions regarding formations and player choices/roles, maybe some time to reflect and evaluate is still needed before jumping to a last clear conclusion, however he has already had plenty of it and needs to better start delivering soon.

The rest i do agree with.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
People need to stop living in the past and understand that 2015 was 7 years ago. We have a completely different squad and some might argue we are a different club too (JJ).

Allegri took over an already well oiled machine and did pretty fucking good with it until his last number of years but since 2017 roughy it's been all down hill (slowly but surely). He is not the man to rebuild this team. There has been zero evidence to show that things are going to get better. I would accept either poor results / good performances (hope) or poor performances/ good results but we are getting neither.

Some... actually no... many of his decisions have been unexplainable and disgustingly cowardly. The team is a mess. No game plan, no motivation, no fitness, no confidence, no creativity. We've seen decent players turn to trash under Allegri, leave and then find their form again at other clubs.

Yes we are better off than we were last year but with the squad we have now that's expected and alot of it is because of some great individual moments like Vlahovic banging in a couple of spectacular free kicks (dispite having otherwise no chances from open play) and Di Maria in the opening game. Other teams have hit posts, cross bars and missed penalties. On another day they score them goals against us and we would see a true reflection of our performances.

One more thing to complain about is the pathetic post match interviews and disrespect to the fans and our clubs legacy that was built on greatness and class. Now we have a manager who instructs us to play like cowards against mid table clubs and who encourages fans to lower expectations and accept defeat against clubs like fucking PSG.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Why did we give him a 4 years contract?
Why should he bother training this team? It's obvious he just want to collect his checks ( preferably get sacked) and goes back to vacationing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Was having a beer with a hockey teammate of mine after a game and saw him wearing a Juve warm up shirt. After asking if he's a supporter, he replied with, " Yes but I fucking hate Allegri and refuse to watch that garbage on the pitch". Told him I agreed. Anyways, This made me think. Allegri has said multiple times that he doesn't care for beauty, just cared about results. Well I 99% agree. Results are the goal but it's not just a game anymore, it's a business and a show. Everyone, even minnows have embraced this concept, yet we have not. Our own supporters don't even want to watch this garbage let alone the average fan. This can result not only in financial loses in revenue from possible sponsors but also, and I'm sure it's already true now but more players will not want to come here. I'm not pretenting to be some astute footballing person but a shit product even if you're scraping wins is not a successful plan. One of these #$$%^ upstairs has to realize this.
I'm almost certain if the allegri project fails agnelli will follow, somewhere along the line he has to take responsibility for this call, no doubt the shareholders will vote no confidence in AA

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm almost certain if the allegri project fails agnelli will follow, somewhere along the line he has to take responsibility for this call, no doubt the shareholders will vote no confidence in AA
He done a great job rebuilding us but has absolutely tanked us with a series of awful decisions

And whilst I don't blame him for pushing for a super league because we're trapped in a dying league, fully committing to it when almost every other team got scared and instantly fucked off was a massive failed gamble

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Let it out guys, let it out, it's all part of the grievance process. Soon some of you will go numb, and just accept Medicore. Your heart will yearn for more, for better, but you will no longer have the energy, it will be drained by Dr :Allegri:. He is sucking the life out of the players and the fans. He has a masterplan, not sure what, I don't think he does either, but keep believing because 2 days post match are the toughest. 1 pre match day are the easiest. Just let it out, breath in and out and if it helps, reminisce of the good old days. That's all we can hold on too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He done a great job rebuilding us but has absolutely tanked us with a series of awful decisions

And whilst I don't blame him for pushing for a super league because we're trapped in a dying league, fully committing to it when almost every other team got scared and instantly fucked off was a massive failed gamble
Agreed, I don't have any dislike towards AA unfortunately his gambles have failed or failing, in business he has to take the fall for it. He reassured the shareholders last year that the allegri cycle would work, they'll no doubt be calling for heads should it continue to fail

Jan 22, 2016
What happened after all these passes? Why didn't we see the result of this spectacular display?
You can see the result up left. They are 2-0 ahead and by keeping the ball under pressure they won't allow opponents to get any chance of attacking them.

I see you Allegri fans don't even realize the benefit of keeping the possessions under pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 117)