out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ok so that's 15 unnecessary risky passes that meant fuck all and led to ball being given to the RB/RW and probably a cross afterwards.
Allegri just cuts the bullshit and the result is the same

FK taker -> CB -> Cuadrado/De Sciglio -> shit cross

:max:
Thesis: Key desirable is their off the ball movement, use of it is a different matter. Max has no understanding of any of that, if he did then his players would run more.

Explanation: Everybody relocates into empty spaces before the initial pass receiver even controls the ball, giving him multiple opportunities. Them deciding to do the Spanish thingy is just one outcome. Might as well played it vertical. Important thing is that they created openings for quick passing. Max has no understanding because he inherited a well-oiled MVPP midfield, and Tevez+Licht running on Conte grinta.

Evidence: Low number of scoring opportunities created by JJ through open play and comparatively very few shots on target. Defensively @Rockets gif serves as evidence of siestaball passivity.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/massimiliano-allegri.40977/page-3365#post-6576269

Example: Kostic (relating to @Rockets gif) has covered 10.67km on avg last season. Three months later, under Max' instructions he is at 8.526km. Him and Cuadrado were instructed to hold their positions instead of running towards the player in need.

Conclusion: A couch is needed who understands the basics of football

Sources:
https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm
https://www.kicker.de/bundesliga/eintracht-frankfurt/laufleistung/2021-22/34
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/massimiliano-allegri.40977/page-3365#post-6576269

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can see the result up left. They are 2-0 ahead and by keeping the ball under pressure they won't allow opponents to get any chance of attacking them.

I see you Allegri fans don't even realize the benefit of keeping the possessions under pressure.
I see that you still haven't added me to your ignore list.

Is calling me an Allegri fan supposed to be an insult? :lol2:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
We have witnessed 3 seasons of shit football under Allegri. He isn't getting any more chances from me. Most clubs start the season with alot of new players and are doing just fine... he had all summer to find a game plan. We are 5 games in. He is a clueless idiot. Nothing will get better.

- - - Updated - - -

We went from "winning is the only thing that matters" to "not losing in the only thing that matters" as if we are team who fights to not get relegated. He is shitting all over out pride and history.
But any coach with 6-7 new players will also struggle at the beginning ... we are changing players since forever and in large amount

Am almost fed up with him and his boring style ... but you have new team and such pattern is not new .... guess the last excuse for him

Lets hope the team kick soon otherwise he should leave ...until December fair last chance for him and the team

No one expect buying all these players for him , then later to fire him ....

Regarding playing style , guys you fool yourself if you think we will have another one under such true italian coach style ... be realistic and we dont have alternatives

Jan 22, 2016
But any coach with 6-7 new players will also struggle at the beginning ... we are changing players since forever and in large amount

Am almost fed up with him and his boring style ... but you have new team and such pattern is not new .... guess the last excuse for him

Lets hope the team kick soon otherwise he should leave ...until December fair last chance for him and the team

I saw what he did to Chiesa last season.

I bet if last season was Chiesa's first season here, Allegri fans would have destroyed him and said he is a fraud and not a good enough player for Juve. Just like what he has done to other players here . We are are starting to doubt the quality of everyone of them.

This guy is a virus. Just look at Kulu after running away from Allegri jihadball. He is killing it in the hardest league in the world.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Regarding playing style , guys you fool yourself if you think we will have another one under such true italian coach style ... be realistic and we dont have alternatives
An alternative is available whose nationality is in his name italiano.

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
100% agree.

You leave this thread alone for half a day, and the most hardened throaters come back alive, starting internal discussions (agreeing with each other) that all he needs is time, trying to wipe away all the evidence there already is, to demand his head. These guys are Allegri fans and dont give a shit about Juve and what we see with our own eyes. Juve just happens to be the prey of their idolized parasite.
Another great post. Most of our supporters have chosen the formula1 model. There are those who love the drivers and those who love the team.
Being old enough, i choose the club

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Thing is we know Allegri does not coach attacking patterns and his style is based purely off instinct and neutralising the opposition, thats why these players are confused AF because they need guidance, for the most parts the line ups this season is largely made up of players from last season and they're still looking confused and lost as they were last season, this is what doesn't fill me with confidence what so ever, even if Pogba and Chiesa to return we'd hardly notice that much of a difference that suddenly we'll have a polarised approach.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Italiano post match comments after draw against us :
"I'm very angry and sorry, we had too many opportunities to take advantage of the great game we played and the difficulties we put Juve in."

Other reference that i read in EPL, even Newcastle United Manager Eddie Howe, he just came there 8 months ago when Newcastle is in relegation battle. His post match comments after 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace :
"No, I'm not happy with it. I want more points. I want to win every game,"
"We were slightly fortunate to get a point from Brighton but against Wolves I thought we were the dominant team. Today I felt we were the more dominant team. So there's always swings and roundabouts, it never always goes for you."

Allegri after draw against Fiorentina which we didnt have shot on target in 2nd half :
"I am very happy with the result. In Florence it's difficult."
"We had a fifth positive result today. Now we have the Champions League and then we will prepare for the league games before the break."

The way he said it is like this kind of game is the way he planned to get. And draw is his expected result come to Florence and then he is happy that the player did what he asked and the result is what he expected before

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Thing is we know Allegri does not coach attacking patterns and his style is based purely off instinct and neutralising the opposition, thats why these players are confused AF because they need guidance, for the most parts the line ups this season is largely made up of players from last season and they're still looking confused and lost as they were last season, this is what doesn't fill me with confidence what so ever, even if Pogba and Chiesa to return we'd hardly notice that much of a difference that suddenly we'll have a polarised approach.
On the basis of his interview with Adani do you say he doesn't teach any patterns?
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/a...ri-juvetnus-serie-a-tactical-analysis-tactics

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
zidane got RM 3 champions in a row and when he came back with shit season perez kicked he`s ass out ,, that`s how big club act ,, no room for failure or losing
meanwhile we have this fake coach who`s best achievement is losing the final 4-1 and 3-1 long time ago and been toxic and anti-football af in every game he coach
juventus history ends here ,, we are not a big club anymore and we will never be again since no one care about winning seria a ,, we already won 9 times in a row and still losing in champion league and no one take juventus as threat or a big club that should fear

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I think you have not learnt your lesson hopefully you get a longer ban this time around for some introspection.
If you know what I did, please share it with me, to help the introspection process.
Your posts are 95% trolling and no independent opinion or contribution shared with us. Just constant trolling, until confronted and then you go dirty and asking for bans. Classy.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
100% agree.

You leave this thread alone for half a day, and the most hardened throaters come back alive, starting internal discussions (agreeing with each other) that all he needs is time, trying to wipe away all the evidence there already is, to demand his head. These guys are Allegri fans and dont give a shit about Juve and what we see with our own eyes. Juve just happens to be the prey of their idolized parasite.
and Who are you to judge someone is fan of Allegri or Fan of Juve ....maybe they supported the club before you born is the reason

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If you know what I did, please share it with me, to help the introspection process.
Your posts are 95% trolling and no independent opinion or contribution shared with us. Just constant trolling, until confronted and then you go dirty and asking for bans. Classy.
I am sure you don't read the rules

Insult other members, Juventus players and staff

Say anything if you have nothing to say.

Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I am sure you don't read the rules

Insult other members, Juventus players and staff

Say anything if you have nothing to say.

Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.
I do, thats why I pointed out that you are a troll, all you do on this site is violating those last 2 paragraphs with all your troll posts and laughs.

Jun 16, 2020
I dont even fall for things such as our players are pussyfags anymore. I'm not even sure that paratici's transfers was that bad, considering how tottenham is doing in the world's thoughest league. Why all the good players who came to juve suddenly lost all the grinta, motivation and even all their technical abilities. And every other player leaving juve performs 300% better. How the f. Is this even possible? I dont belive that enviroment is responisble for that even if we have the biggest night club, unfaitfull bitc....like nedved and agneli. And yet there is our mastermind on a bench...
Im also doubting what Allegri asks the squad. Whenever a player talks they always say that Max asks them to stay calm, dont rush, dont lose their head etc. But what about asking for some grinta, good passes, attacking the goal etc. No wonder that we get problems scoring if the manager demands his team to stay calm

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I do, thats why I pointed out that you are a troll, all you do on this site is violating those last 2 paragraphs with all your troll posts and laughs.
That's why I asked you for introspection as you have lost your mental stability and a longer ban will help everyone stay in peace without your stupidity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 399)