out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
once again history has proven me right.

i was crucified for shouting ALLEGRI when people were wondering what the source of problems was last seasons.

glad to see people waking up and realizing i was basically trying to save your souls. i am the jesus christ of tuz
Same here... I'm shocked to find that there are still people in denial.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thesis: Key desirable is their off the ball movement, use of it is a different matter. Max has no understanding of any of that, if he did then his players would run more.

Explanation: Everybody relocates into empty spaces before the initial pass receiver even controls the ball, giving him multiple opportunities. Them deciding to do the Spanish thingy is just one outcome. Might as well played it vertical. Important thing is that they created openings for quick passing. Max has no understanding because he inherited a well-oiled MVPP midfield, and Tevez+Licht running on Conte grinta.

Evidence: Low number of scoring opportunities created by JJ through open play and comparatively very few shots on target. Defensively @Rockets gif serves as evidence of siestaball passivity.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/massimiliano-allegri.40977/page-3365#post-6576269

Example: Kostic (relating to @Rockets gif) has covered 10.67km on avg last season. Three months later, under Max' instructions he is at 8.526km. Him and Cuadrado were instructed to hold their positions instead of running towards the player in need.

Conclusion: A couch is needed who understands the basics of football

Sources:
https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm
https://www.kicker.de/bundesliga/eintracht-frankfurt/laufleistung/2021-22/34
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/massimiliano-allegri.40977/page-3365#post-6576269
AS, Alves, Pjanic, Khedira, Mario, Higuain, Dybala, the players that were protagonists during our 2016/17 season and joined in seasons after Conte left... So these players didnt move well or maybe Bonucci, Chiellini and Buffon did all the running. :boh:

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
AS, Alves, Pjanic, Khedira, Mario, Higuain, Dybala, the players that were protagonists during our 2016/17 season and joined in seasons after Conte left... So these players didnt move well or maybe Bonucci, Chiellini and Buffon did all the running. :boh:
All of the players you named apart from Alves never lived up to their potential

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
All of the players you named apart from Alves never lived up to their potential
They just played CL final and won several Serie A and Coppa trophies. People are becoming mad. 1 thing is to criticize Max for the shit we have been enduring over the last 12 months. Rewritting history though is something else

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’m watching MU against Arsenal and I haven’t watched the PL in so long because whatever little time I have I make sure to allocate to watching Juve games. I really had to watch some real football after yesterday’s shameful display.

Say what you want about these two teams but at least both coaches have a clear a vision of how their players should be moving on the field. In this kind of setting it’s normal for one side to be outplayed by the other on a tactical level (both teams are on par physically) but you can clearly see the difference in styles. Juve has been lacking an identity for the past few years. We’re toothless, brainless, tactically rigid and we can’t outplay any team no matter how weak they are on paper. We are constantly outplayed due to our lack of everything pretty much. It makes me really sad that we’re continuing down the same road which is slowly leading us into oblivion.

This club and its leaders are happy to sit on their laurels and do nothing to turn things around while watching other powers grow and adapt. We don’t lack resources but we lack resourcefulness and leadership across the board. It’s really heartbreaking to see us struggle to find a way out of this miserable cycle.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Every club goes through a crisis. We've won the last Serie A trophy 2 years ago, last trophy 1 year ago. Situation isnt as dramatical as some of you think. No doubt we ll find our way back with Allegri or some other coach. Calma
Not being funny we are finding no way back with allegri, his football has about as much identity as John doe

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Every club goes through a crisis. We've won the last Serie A trophy 2 years ago, last trophy 1 year ago. Situation isnt as dramatical as some of you think. No doubt we ll find our way back with Allegri or some other coach. Calma
We've invested too much money and resources on Allegri to give him time. I reiterate that we have by far the biggest budget in the league. Most of our recruitments this year are 28 year old players as per Allegri's request. He's not building a youth project here. It's win or bust.

There's nothing encouraging I've seen this season to think he'll turn this around. He's on borrowed time atm as far as Im concerned.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We've invested too much money and resources on Allegri to give him time. I reiterate that we have by far the biggest budget in the league. Most of our recruitments this year are 28 year old players as per Allegri's request. He's not building a youth project here. It's win or bust.

There's nothing encouraging I've seen this season to think he'll turn this around. He's on borrowed time atm.
I agree with this. The team should have been firing from the get go, hence my frustration this early in the season. I said some other coach up there as well... It was more of a general comment on doom and gloom I read these days.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not being funny we are finding no way back with allegri, his football has about as much identity as John doe
Could be true, time will tell. He doesnt have much left. He got most what he wished for as far as reinforcements go. Its entirely up to him at this point. The team has a lot of quality, even without injured players, to play far better than what we have seen in the opening games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 165)