out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We've invested too much money and resources on Allegri to give him time. I reiterate that we have by far the biggest budget in the league. Most of our recruitments this year are 28 year old players as per Allegri's request. He's not building a youth project here. It's win or bust.

There's nothing encouraging I've seen this season to think he'll turn this around. He's on borrowed time atm as far as Im concerned.
How could anyone disagree with this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
All of the players you named apart from Alves never lived up to their potential
You can’t be serious dude. Is that why literally that list of players became irrelevant after 2018? I give you Dybala had a good 2 months in 2020.

Criticize our play today, but don’t rewrite history. What Allegri achieved in 2015 (after the team won 1 game in a group with Kopenhagen and the Turks under Conte) and 4 years after was nothing but extraordinary.

Oct 23, 2011
And there are still humans saying allegri would win in juve even without antonio conte as previous manager. . Conte made juve mentality in his campain, allegri was just living in his privilage.
Don’t make me discredit Contes achievements; but explain why we sucked so hard in Europe under him and all of a sudden we were one of the top 3 teams in Europe a year later under Allegri.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You can’t be serious dude. Is that why literally that list of players became irrelevant after 2018? I give you Dybala had a good 2 months in 2020.

Criticize our play today, but don’t rewrite history. What Allegri achieved in 2015 (after the team won 1 game in a group with Kopenhagen and the Turks under Conte) and 4 years after was nothing but extraordinary.
Its funny at this point because 9 players that shat their pants in the previous CL season played with so much confidence in 2014/15 campaign. If Conte made us relevant in Serie A again, Allegri has done it in Europe, 2 times and 2nd time he built a new team.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Don’t make me discredit Contes achievements; but explain why we sucked so hard in Europe under him and all of a sudden we were one of the top 3 teams in Europe a year later under Allegri.
Maybe because he was previous coaching siena, and juventus was his first high stage club. He didnt have any european experiences and also a team without european experiences. Dont even wanted to mention matri, vucinic and quagliarella as his first option in attack.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We've invested too much money and resources on Allegri to give him time. I reiterate that we have by far the biggest budget in the league. Most of our recruitments this year are 28 year old players as per Allegri's request. He's not building a youth project here. It's win or bust.

There's nothing encouraging I've seen this season to think he'll turn this around. He's on borrowed time atm as far as Im concerned.
What kind of logic is this? Are they supposed to not spend money? Are they supposed to hire someone that they don't want to spend money on? Every club spends money on every coach they hire. And depending on circumstances they determine if he's worth the time or not. Are you saying more money you spend less time you have? Why?

Btw, net spend since Allegri came is -70m, that's nothing. Average age of the players signed/came back to be part of the team since Max came back is 22.1 last season and 26.5 this summer. Average age of the entire squad not counting Soule and the GKs is 26.7, last season it was over 27 which was the youngest squad in 50 years or something.

He's not building a youth project and he has to challenge for all domestic trophies this year absolutely but don't let the facts get in the way of your perception and anger.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe because he was previous coaching siena, and juventus was his first high stage club. He didnt have any european experiences and also a team without european experiences. Dont even wanted to mention matri, vucinic and quagliarella as his first option in attack.
Tevez, Llorente..

Oct 23, 2011
He reached the QF in his first year here (getting battered by Bayern at the time was acceptable although people were outraged by how we played, go back in the thread which confirms that). Then we signed a bunch of new players, including Tevez, and got eliminated against Galatasaray. Explain the drop in “experience” please. So according to you that elimination gave the team enough experience to reach the Final the year after?

While you’re at it please explain all his European failures the years after with Chelsea and Inter, only making the RO16 once.

In summary don’t be a ungrateful shit.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What kind of logic is this? Are they supposed to not spend money? Are they supposed to hire someone that they don't want to spend money on? Every club spends money on every coach they hire. And depending on circumstances they determine if he's worth the time or not. Are you saying more money you spend less time you have? Why?

Btw, net spend since Allegri came is -70m, that's nothing. Average age of the players signed/came back to be part of the team since Max came back is 22.1 last season and 26.5 this summer. Average age of the entire squad not counting Soule and the GKs is 26.7, last season it was over 27 which was the youngest squad in 50 years or something.

He's not building a youth project and he has to challenge for all domestic trophies this year absolutely but don't let the facts get in the way of your perception and anger.
According to tuz yardstick tuchel and ten haag spent 240 million euros and 226 million euros they should be immediately sacked for not winning the first five matches.How do we have the largest transfer budget when we need to sell before we buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 140)