out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Plot twist, RUS is oligarch’s trust fund brat, explaining both his endless free time (for shitposting on Tuz and banging hookers) and why he hates Putin so much. Daddy got sanctioned by Sleepy Joe. No more moolah for hookers so he can focus all his attention on Jihadi terrorist football manager Allegri.

Jun 6, 2015
Your point contradicts the idea of Internet forums. People come here to share their opinion about Allegri and the club but instead you are wondering about someone's free time and it's absolutely none of your business.
Interesting. I'm not wondering about your free time, we all already know what you do with most of your free time. It's a simple suggestion that perhaps some of that free time would be better spent on something else instead of spamming every single thread on this forum with repetitive talking points 24/7.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Interesting. I'm not wondering about your free time, we all already know what you do with most of your free time. It's a simple suggestion that perhaps some of that free time would be better spent on something else instead of spamming every single thread on this forum with repetitive talking points 24/7.
You think you know but you have no idea. I have to repeat myself - mind your own business, leave your "advices" and "suggestions" to yourself.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To contradict himself he continuously gives me advice on what to with my free time and to focus on running.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Allegri: "Who will play upfront tomorrow? I will decide today.
@Deniszakaria8
? It is difficult to play every matches well, he came from a different league,here you use more energy on a mental level. I am very happy with him, he is intelligent and he learns a lot."
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

To contradict himself he continuously gives me advice on what to with my free time and to focus on running.
I didn't tell you what to do with your free time, i told you that instead of shitposting you better stick to marathons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 134)