out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
To contradict himself he continuously gives me advice on what to with my free time and to focus on running.
Yeah but that's different. Rus is simply trying to make sure that you get enough activity for health benefits. It's just a friendly advice/suggestion by him.

Also running > posting on tuz. Sadly my ligaments don't like running anymore so have to spent my free time cycling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Allegri: "Who will play upfront tomorrow? I will decide today.
@Deniszakaria8
? It is difficult to play every matches well, he came from a different league,here you use more energy on a mental level. I am very happy with him, he is intelligent and he learns a lot."
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't tell you what to do with your free time, i told you that instead of shitposting you better stick to marathons.
with each shitpost the beard grows just a bit more.

Jun 6, 2015
I appreciate Rus' courage in addressing the issues with Allegri as our coach. He is the only one able to withstand the attacks from the throaters gang whenever their daddy is criticised and keeps speaking the truth under immense pressure.
:agree: A true freedom fighter. Where would you put him on a scale of Mandela to Gandhi?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I appreciate Rus' courage in addressing the issues with Allegri as our coach. He is the only one able to withstand the attacks from the throaters gang whenever their daddy is criticised and keeps speaking the truth under immense pressure.
The oppressive vitriol from dangerous supremacist throaters like Daidevil and Post Ironic is literal violence.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:agree: A true freedom fighter. Where would you put him on a scale of Mandela to Gandhi?
I know you're joking but I'll answer seriously. Gandhi was a racist, so obviously it's an insult to compare Rus to him. I would say there are more parallels with Navalny than Mandela...

The oppressive vitriol from dangerous supremacist throaters like Daidevil and Post Ironic is literal violence.
He already managed to frustrate one enemy to quit the forum, I wish him the best with the rest of them. They are tireless.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Do you have an advice for us, or you just here to talk smack?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 185)