out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We finished 4th last year and went out in CL Rof16 last time I checked.

And why do you keep repeating “10th place Liverpool”? That was 8 matches into the season :lol2:

The two seasons before Klopp took over they finished 6th and 2nd. That wasn’t a 10th place team :lol3:

Allegri will have to show improvement year by year. Or he gets fired. Just like any other coach. We’ve stagnated this year. He’ll get the summer mercato plus next year to fix that. If he doesn’t, he’ll get fired.

You posting the same things 100 times a day lately won’t change that.

- - - Updated - - -

What business is this? I might have advice for you.
Give credit where it's due man. He did fight hard to gain them two spots in 30 games. When he took over they were 6 points off the top of the table, by the end of the season he did manage to reach a comfortable 21 points off the top of the table. A massive improvement from 1.5 points per game to 1.57 points per game :touched:
The man has done seriously well at Liverpool. There's no need for these rubbish claims, but some can't help it.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Give credit where it's due man. He did fight hard to gain them two spots in 30 games. When he took over they were 6 points off the top of the table, by the end of the season he did manage to reach a comfortable 21 points off the top of the table. A massive improvement from 1.5 points per game to 1.57 points per game :touched:
The man has done seriously well at Liverpool. There's no need for these rubbish claims, but some can't help it.
Anything less than a Scudetto would be disappointing.
This you? so many members of allegri's cult are somehow both anti-klopp and anti-pep , that's crazy. First they expect fight for scudetto, then it's transition year, then its allegri had to lay the foundation :rofl: and then they downplay Klopp's achivements :rofl:
I hope that you are really disappointed.

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
This you? so many members of allegri's cult are somehow both anti-klopp and anti-pep , that's crazy. First they expect fight for scudetto, then it's transition year, then its allegri had to lay the foundation :rofl: and then they downplay Klopp's achivements :rofl:
Congratulations! You know how to use the search button. Now, if you can learn how to read and comprehend, that'd be great. Thanks!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Guys. Play nice. It's obvious Rus has had severe withdrawal symptoms after being banished from Tuz for so long. He now needs to avail himself of the burden he carries and bestow his knowledge in the form of facts and stats. It has been a long and arduous journey and the young warrior needs to regurgitate all the wisdom he has accumulated during his period in purgatory.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
How in any way does DISAPPOINTMENT mean HAPPY?

I will say this again, for those who struggle with reading comprehension and those who somehow don't understand how to connect the dots.

NOBODY IS HAPPY WITH US NOT WINNING THE SCUDETTO!

HOWEVER, some people can GRASP that other factors have led to us not winning the scudetto.

What other factors?

Glad you asked.

1) Ronaldo immediately requesting to leave the club AFTER PRESEASON and OUR AUGUST MERCATO was almost completed. Thus giving us NO TIME TO REPLACE a +30 goal scorer. What does this mean? Glad you asked. This means we START THIS SEASON with less than our normal ability to attack. We are at a disadvantage in attack DAY ONE.

2) Dybala injury struggles CONTINUED from 2021. Dybala misses 6 matches from August 22 to December 21, including being removed due to injury twice in the 21' and 12'. He had 5 goals and 3 assists at that point and had not looked like a dominant player looking to lead our attack which has already started the season missing Ronaldo with no adequate time to replace him.

3) Team mentality is weakened. There are many factors that could lead to this. Ronaldo leaving, chaos in the locker room, regardless, the team mentality is weak and we LOSE many winnable matches. Udinese 2-2 with their equalizer in the 83', Empoli 0-1 with us behind for most of the match, Sassuolo 1-2 with their winning goal in 90+4, etc etc etc. The club is mentally WEAK and we start our first four matches with zero wins, two draws and two losses. There are still moments of weakness that crop up but once again we go on winning and push to compete even with us having horrible moments. Allowing two goals to Hellas Verona in the span of three minutes for example and chasing that match the rest of the time, HOWEVER since that Hellas Verona match on October 30, we have lost TWICE to Inter and to Atalanta. We have won 16 and drawn 6. This makes the Allegri haters very mad. They are upset we are winning. Awesome job, "supporters."

4) January, Chiesa tears his ACL. Once again, let me reiterate, WE ARE ALREADY MISSING ATTACKING POWER from Ronaldo leaving in August. Dybala is a shell of his former self and Moises Kean doesn't know where to walk really hard to jog really hard as he practices his Don't Score Goals routine. But I will also reiterate since October 30 we have lost TWICE in 23 matches.

5) Every win SINCE Chiesa went down can we looked at in the light of "how much better could we have looked with Chiesa?" Every match this entire season could be looked at under the light of "how could this match be different if Ronaldo was gone August 1 and we had a full preseason knowing we weren't spending his wages and didn't have to grab Kean as an emergency replacement?" Allegri went the entire preseason planning and prepping and working with the expectation that Ronaldo and his probably 30 goals were going to be here. How is that just so easily handwaved away? Do you know understand how football organizations work?

6) Also, it must be stated we had some AWFUL runs of bad luck and some great runs of good luck. Those horrid Szczesny mistakes early on? Uncharacteristic and came at the WORST times possible. Easily cost us 3-6 points. This is a game of inches and moments and we are literally 3-4 MOMENTS from winning this scudetto. And yes I understand that can be said EVERY year about multiple clubs but this year is happens to be us.

7) We have been devasted by injuries all year to key players. Dybala has never looked like the star we saw 2-3 years ago. NEVER. Chiesa, one of our top players last year, played only half a season. There were nagging injuries across both defense and midfield with Locatelli and McKennie both basically being shutdown now for the rest of the year. We have played more than half the season without half of our best players. This cannot be understated and we're not some super deep EPL side that can just pull elite attackers out of our ass to replace the injured ones.

Was the start to the season awful? Of course. Has the football been BEAUTIFUL? Nope. As this team is constructed with all its glaring flaws (midfield, wingers, gaoltender) it is EASIER to grind out wins and results and get a fresh start to the 2022 season to put together a full offseason and prep for the squad.

Nobody. Is. Happy. Not. Winning. The. Scudetto.

I don't know why certain posters don't understand that when its been explained multiple times. I can only assume willful ignorance. You're ignoring it because it doesn't fit your attacks. To look at how the season started AWFUL and recognize THERE WERE REASONS WHY IT STARTED so bad does not mean somebody is an Allegri throater. And how has that understanding of WHY THE SEASON STARTED BAD repaid people who understood? 16 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. That all that matters. Wins, losses, points. The haters need to stop being obtuse if they want a constructive discussion and stop ignoring what everybody has been saying for months now and also get some fucking understanding as to reasons WHY this club started so bad.

And since this is already a long post I'll add some final positivity. There has been some good signs. De Ligt has had a great year overall, limiting the mistakes he has shown more frequently in previous seasons, Danilo continues to be a rock whether in CB/RB or DM. Rugani put together a string of great appearances in a time we needed him desperately. Does it make his wages any easier to swallow? Nope. But if we're already paying him, glad to see him earn them a few times. Oh yeah, we got Vlahovic. And Zakaria. And Chiesa. McKennie improved some (still passes like a dolt too often for my tastes). Our wage bill continues to be cleared out. And next year will be a BIG ONE for finally clearing out dead wood. Even if we don't sell them, it'll be the last year for Sandro, Rabiot (who has looked better), and Ramsey. There is light at the end of the tunnel even after a disappointing season.

There are some positives to take out of this season.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You can point every details where and how we lost points but this game is decided by those little and detail things

Under Allegri this season we are choke in every important moment, first in Super Coppa, then in 2nd leg against Villareal at home for UCL , then another game against Inter for Serie A at home too , If we win all those 3 games in question we will win SuperCoppa, go farther in UCL, and still in Scudetto race probably til the last match of this season (are we decimated in those 3 games ? how big the chance that we can win all these 3 games in question on that time ?)

Those details that seperate us from succesful season and disastrous season, we actually play our best performance all the season in both games against Villareal and Inter, we play proactive football we dominate the ball, we have so much chances but we lose in the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 281)