out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So if, by the end of next season, we win the scudetto, show better more functional football, and say make the CL 1/4s you will still be mad about this season's 4th place finish?
In other words RUS still thinks Klopp is rubbish for finishing 7th and 8th in successive seasons. Winning CL in 2019 doesn’t make up for him bottling those two seasons.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So if, by the end of next season, we win the scudetto, show better more functional football, and say make the CL 1/4s you will still be mad about this season's 4th place finish?
This is what he was hired for a year ago. Did he deliver anything of this? No. Can we afford to fire him now? No. The leapfrog of coaches already did a lot of damage to the club, so we have to stick with him and wait for improvements in august-november. Yes, 4th place finish is unacceptable.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
In other words RUS still thinks Klopp is rubbish for finishing 7th and 8th in successive seasons. Winning CL in 2019 doesn’t make up for him bottling those two seasons.
See, Kyle, he keeps on repeating the very same bs day after day after day. He compares the flagman of serie a to 10th placed Liverpool that was an absolutely dreadful squad. You can compare what Conte has done to Juventus with what Klopp has done to Liverpool. How can you compare Klopp's circumstances in 2016 and Allegri's in 2021 ? just how? its absolutely two DIFFERENT stories. But for some reason he still doing it again and again and again.
@X Æ A-12

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure using someone's own logic against them is allowed. Same goes for using someone's old posts against them.
So you want to tell me that Juventus of summer 2021 was the same team as 10th placed Liverpool form 2016? It was an absolutely mentally destroyed 10th placed squad that just had a poor start of the season, that forgot what does it mean to win a trophy, how can you even compare Liverpool 2016 to Juventus 2021 :rofl: jesus christ. What's next? you gonna tell me that the EPL is less competitive league than Serie A ? so Allegri has had a much HARDER job to do than Klopp? :lol: bloody hell

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
So you want to tell me that Juventus of summer 2021 was the same team as 10th placed Liverpool form 2016? It was an absolutely mentally destroyed 10th placed squad that just had a poor start of the season, that forgot what does it mean to win a trophy, how can you even compare Liverpool 2016 to Juventus 2021 :rofl: jesus christ
I didn't :boh:

However it's not like we were some mentally indestructible team when he came back last summer. Thankfully there has been progress on that end since then.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You've said that i need to apply the same logic when im speaking about Klopp's 2016 Liverpool and Allegri's Juventus of 2021, despite the fact that it's 2 absolutely different stories. He also went to 13th placed Borussia and won them 2 titles in a row, should we compare Juventus 2021 to Borussia from 2008? no?
We finished 4th last year and went out in CL Rof16 last time I checked.

And why do you keep repeating “10th place Liverpool”? That was 8 matches into the season :lol2:

The two seasons before Klopp took over they finished 6th and 2nd. That wasn’t a 10th place team :lol3:

Allegri will have to show improvement year by year. Or he gets fired. Just like any other coach. We’ve stagnated this year. He’ll get the summer mercato plus next year to fix that. If he doesn’t, he’ll get fired.

You posting the same things 100 times a day lately won’t change that.

- - - Updated - - -

No advice, sorry. I mind my own business :shifty:
What business is this? I might have advice for you.

Jun 6, 2015
You've said that i need to apply the same logic when im speaking about Klopp's 2016 Liverpool and Allegri's Juventus of 2021, despite the fact that it's 2 absolutely different stories. He also went to 13th placed Borussia and won them 2 titles in a row, should we compare Juventus 2021 to Borussia from 2008? no?
Of course they are different stories.

It just shows how flawed that logic of yours is when it's only applicable to one very distinct scenario, that conveniently involves a coach you spend most of your time mocking and ridiculing. Surely if the logic was solid you could at least use it in some somewhat similar situation?

The point is that in your opinion some managers can take time rebuilding and then prove that the first season/s was/were just a blip (Klopp, Pep etc) before again winning and clearing their reputation, but Allegri can't. His reputation is forever tarnished and there is nothing he can do. Seems fair and balanced.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Of course they are different stories.

It just shows how flawed that logic of yours is when it's only applicable to one very distinct scenario, that conveniently involves a coach you spend most of your time mocking and ridiculing. Surely if the logic was solid you could at least use it in some somewhat similar situation?

The point is that in your opinion some managers can take time rebuilding and then prove that the first season/s was/were just a blip (Klopp, Pep etc) before again winning and clearing their reputation, but Allegri can't. His reputation is forever tarnished and there is nothing he can do. Seems fair and balanced.
Absolutely ridiculous. If tommorow we will sign Klopp or Pep, they won't have a time for a trophyless season, why you can't get it? ITS JUVENTUS, not 13th placed Borussia or 10th placed Liverpool that forgot what does it mean to win trophies.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri will have to show improvement year by year. Or he gets fired. Just like any other coach. We’ve stagnated this year. He’ll get the summer mercato plus next year to fix that. If he doesn’t, he’ll get fired.
It's been said for 10000x times already.

Jun 6, 2015
Absolutely ridiculous. If tommorow we will sign Klopp or Pep, they won't have a time for a trophyless season, why you can't get it? ITS JUVENTUS, not 13th placed Borussia or 10th placed Liverpool that forgot what does it mean to win trophies.
How about Pep taking 4th placed City and finishing 3rd? He seemed to have time for a trophyless season (we might not even end the season trophyless).

I think everyone on here thinks we could and should have done better, but there's a difference between that and thinking that there is nothing Allegri can do to turn this second spell in to a success.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How about Pep taking 4th placed City and finishing 3rd? He seemed to have time for a trophyless season (we might not even end the season trophyless).

I think everyone on here thinks we could and should have done better, but there's a difference between that and thinking that there is nothing Allegri can do to turn this second spell in to a success.
Also CL semifinals to CL Rof16… it takes time for players to learn Pep ball, I heard.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
10th placed Liverpool
13th placed Borussia

:touched:

Can't wait when Allegri takes barely 4th placed Juventus in worst Serie A ever to a scudetto. Gonna be a glorious day

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ofcourse, every day I start by reading his latest press comments and analyzing jihadiball with morning coffee. Don't know what my life without it would be
Remember this? @Bianconero_Aus :lol:

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Allegri's face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Allegri, sat in the back of my car.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Allegri.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Allegri head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Allegri wanting milk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Remember this? @Bianconero_Aus :lol:

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Allegri's face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Allegri, sat in the back of my car.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Allegri.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Allegri head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Allegri wanting milk
:rofl:

One of redcafe’s finest copy pastas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 64)