out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Given that his hero Klopp played Spurs the exact same way in his CL final against them. Pool had even less possession than we did and was outshot and outchanced worse. 65-35 possession for Spurs and 8-3 shots on goal for Spurs :lol3:

Just won by being clinical and ruthless on the counter, the exact same way we beat them one year earlier. But I guess both are a disaster. :boh:
It’s a disaster if Allegri does it. A stroke of genius if Klopp does.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He will be here next season too so I have no choice but to support him, but hope to God he solves our non existent attacking play.
He won't fix shit when it comes to attack. We've got enough evidence for this. He can fix defense and bring balance to the game, the attack can only be improved with signings now. The club has to support him and give him quality and talented players who are intelligent enough to benefit from freedom that Allegri gives to his players in final third.
That's why we badly need SMS more than any regista in the world. The latter can be filled relatively easily but an attacking/creative B2B is something this club has been missing since Vidal and then Pogba left.
We also need wingers. Di Maria + someone else is a must tbh (no idea who tho). Hopefully Cuadrado will still have it next year and Chiesa comes back without major setbacks. An improved midfield with quality wingers should allow Vlahovic to be more effective too.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

He calls a disaster a tie we won....

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine thinking like this. Not even the ardent Rabiot supporters would have dared to go there. 2nd gem is Arthur the mezzala ....
Home game was another example of Allegri's disasterclass. spurs, ajax, villarreal, its all the same.
AS.jpg

I don;t understand why we park 11 players in our half when we are getting at them, causing problems and scoring at will.
loser mentality
risky formation but we could have been up 4 goals.
Never sit back FFS.
Knew it would be a tough draw but didn't think we'd draw after that start.
At least we have to attack in the next leg. The pu$$y stuff we pulled in this match has to stop. Basically handing over a draw when we were 2-0 up.
that's the problem with Allegri I never see a team managing like he does.
Meaning trying to accomplish with the lowest use of energy.
That might work against low tie teams in Serie A but not in CL where everyone gives their all every game.
Allegri for you folks. Never liked him for this reason.
But it seems taboo to criticize Allegri.

Someone wrote "chill guys it's like we lost 0-7" yeah we didn't lose but after you're up 2-0 after ten mins you can't gift the game to Tottenham cause you just wanna defend the 2-0 AFTER TEN MINS
OR did he really think we could hold on for 82mins???
I really dont know if we'll go through

We need an inspirational performance a la Bayern to make it through. Some of are ageing players are really losing it man and believe me when im saying it, we look like one of those old Milan sides who used to trip against high intensity opposition.

We saw the level of some of our players as soon as they faced a quality side. There's no need to be bullish and live in denial. We got outplayed today and we need to turn it around big time in the return leg.
what a farce.

clown coach who still can't figure out importance of 3 man midfield and guy who is responsible for mercato is a criminal mastermind. result; toyed by a second tier english team at home.
I can't believe we were 2-0 up within 10 minutes. I think the game would have gone very differently if we were not - i.e we would have played better.
We sat way too deep and couldn't string the passes to counter no way near enough. We surrended way too much possession which meant we had to chase Tottenham all game which meant we had no stamina in the end. I have no idea why Allegri waited till 30 seconds in the end to make his 3rd substitution. I don't get it.
I really think it would have been much smarter to play a 433 with one attacking player spare on the bench. In the end, the whole team was tired and we had no attacking options.
As I said before this game, Juve were getting results playing badly. In the champions league you need to step up. We had a dream start but dropped the ball with lazy play and paid the price.
I don;t understand why we park 11 players in our half when we are getting at them, causing problems and scoring at will.
loser mentality
This is what people have said here after 1st match. and it was FOUR years ago but Allegri never changes. Players come and go but we still have THE VERY SAME issues with the way Allegri's builds his team.
Then we went to London, played like shit in the 1st half, only after 60 minutes of play he finally put on Lichsteiner and Juventus caught a momentum to change the game
But nowadays they call it a ALLEGRI"S MASTERCLASS. Yeah, sure.
it's a good point, but it's not about being overconfident. it's just an italian thing with conserving the lead and sitting back at 2-0. fucking pathetic and annoying if you ask me, but that's what you get for rooting for an italian club i guess.
Nowadays this the very same guy that was sick and tired of allegriball back then tell us that we are wrong lol for criticizing dinosaurball. @maxi @juve123 @Hydde @JuveE46

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is the fucking same. Absolutely everything. Almost every single post of frustration from 2017-18-19 might be used TODAY and it will make sense.

He played 100 % defense. He had no intention of scoring, the primary objective was to destroy their game play. The times we pressed and got the ball back, we did absolutely nothing to score a goal. Apart from the goal we scored we did not even tickle them. Even after they equalized, we kept the same approach. Defending in Allegri's book might not mean sitting back, it means keep the ball and don't take risks. And this is exactly what we did.
How do you expect players to perform and not let you down when they are instructed not to play and take risks?
With Italian coach .... don't dream about CL
This ugly classical Italian approach when it is 0-0 the result they want
Exactly. They are quality players who are being restricted by pussy tactics.
We had Dybala man marking De Young for fucksake.
Such a backward country run by small minded geriatric fucks
He hit a ceiling, had 2 years to change his views and to improve himself but he failed to do so. Now they are telling me that it's a transition year, that we had to lay a foundation, okay, WHAT KIND OF FOUNDATION he did lay in this season? He didn't, we've wasted full season for NOTHING and we will have to start all over again in summer without Dybala and Chiellini. But for 1000 time i have to repeat after myself regardless of anything he is here to stay, has 3 more years by his contract and he has to deliver results in august-november or should be sacked and Juventus' board MUST already have a plan b for his replacement because with interim coach will waste just another season.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Does this poster genuinely have nothing better to do than to dig out old irrelevant posts and spam this thread(among others) with continuous extreme takes and comparisons?

it’s been a while now that no matter what thread i go to i find the exact same poster(maybe along with a couple of few others) spamming it with repetitive abuse aimed either at the coach, certain players and even specific tuz’ members here, almost like a quest with no end goal at all other than spreading hate and being divisive… What’s going on and where does he find the time and energy to do this 24h/24h ?lmao :lol:

Hard to not appreciate the effort and dedication, but why does it have to be so extreme, absurd and repetitive makes very little sense and i’m pretty sure it’s not very healthy for anyone involved.

Nothing personal with him or anyone else but imo some here seriously need to calm down and chill for a bit as afterall we are all here primarily to support the same team even if our opinions might differ, spamming and repeating the exact same extreme takes over and over again in multiple threads is not helping anyone and rather just makes the forum unreadable for the majority of other members or fans visiting or wanting to post on the forum about different subjects… jfyi going out for a break and taking a breath of fresh air every now and then could do wonders and some of you should maybe try it sometimes! :tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Altough i deliberately left out his name, he was still the first to rate my post with ‘wat’ , meaning he obviously is aware who primarily fits the description there…

just chill man and don’t take it personal, you just need to find something better or more productive to do with all that free time.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Altough i deliberately left out his name, he was still the first to rate my post with ‘wat’ , meaning he obviously is aware who primarily fits the description there…

just chill man and don’t take it personal, you just need to find something better or more productive to do with all that free time.
I feel its tuz responsibility to find him a job.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I feel its tuz responsibility to find him a job.
One could easily assume that posting on tuZ’ already is his primary job atm after seeing how prompt and quick he is to respond or downrate posts less than a minute after they were posted…

Anyway, i’m not planning to get involved in this shitposting, my first post was solely meant to be a call for common sense and to point out the absurdity in hating eachother when we are all members here for the same passion. I am sure that each of us has the same objective in mind which is to see Juventus returning to winning ways, altough some can’t see it happening with the current manager while others think the otherwise as in that with a couple of mercatto buys we should do well regardless, it’s ok to have different opinions, but is not ok when those opinions turn into genuine hate for eachother and repetitive divisive spam in almost every thread of this forum. It should already be obvious enough by now that is not doing anyone any good.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Nowadays this the very same guy that was sick and tired of allegriball back then tell us that we are wrong lol for criticizing dinosaurball. @maxi @juve123 @Hydde @JuveE46

- - - Updated - - -
Its s4tch, the guy is always flip flopping whenever he feels the need to prove a point. It was only yesterday that he found it funny when I said pep shouldn't park the bus.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Its s4tch, the guy is always flip flopping whenever he feels the need to prove a point. It was only yesterday that he found it funny when I said pep shouldn't park the bus.
and you don't even get why everyone (not just me) was laughing at your post.

hint: smart jinxes that backfire will never get old. keep them coming.

Jun 6, 2015
where did you get that you help? Stop giving advices that nobody asked you for
I'm referring to the advice Alin was kindly giving you. Perhaps just try and pause for a minute with the need for conflict and divisiveness.

Also, I and everyone else are free to give as much advice as we want to. You're free to completely ignore them of course if you feel so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 93)