out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Man the moment this pinhead started with the 442 with rabiot on wing you know he's got only one way of playing...
Had the players available to go 352 and play a bit higher from the start..or do it in beginning of second half and throw them off...never seen any plan B from this guy..every opponent knows exactly what is waiting for them..
Can't stand this guy anymore and mark my words this guy isn't winning shit here except couple of league titles.
A couple league titles? I'll take it!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
I wonder what would be the reaction here if this was Sarri or Pirlo. Would the Allegri apologists try to defend them too? I doubt it.
You know, I'm one of them and I'm going to admin, probably not. But what is our solution? Fire him and go for Zidane? Klopp? Are they available and ready to join a club that's financially limited? Highly doubt it. Take the gamble again with a "young exciting" coach who needs years to completely revamp this team?

It's time to move past our history of firing coaches. This club now needs continuity. We've done an incredible job this past winter and need to continue on this path.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yeah, thank God we are not a team that uses 1 or 2 inexperienced, young, talented players in our team, otherwise we would have dropped a lot of points this season, we would be 4th in the league and even get knocked out of the CL in the 1/8 finale.... Oh wait....

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You know, I'm one of them and I'm going to admin, probably not. But what is our solution? Fire him and go for Zidane? Klopp? Are they available and ready to join a club that's financially limited? Highly doubt it. Take the gamble again with a "young exciting" coach who needs years to completely revamp this team?

It's time to move past our history of firing coaches. This club now needs continuity. We've done an incredible job this past winter and need to continue on this path.
Continuity of what? One dimensional approach where everyone knows wtf we are going to do? No plan B EVER?

This team needed to play and had the personel available to for example go 352 and play higher..keep our forwards close to goal and keep pressing let them make the mistakes and keep the fucking defensive line high so they don't break and counter..do we need a regista to execute that against Villa at home? Do we need Allegri to have a say in market and buy Max chosen player to fix simple shit? No these are excuses.
anyway the point is a coach can't only have a single idea going in every time play the same fucking way with a full squad or injuries doesn't matter nothing much changes even if chiesa was %100.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I just rewatched the game today (what a glutton) and drawn the conclusion that the initial tactics to start the game worked in our favour. Essentially we mirrored each other but took advantage of the space out wide that they gave us because they congested the middle in a narrow 5-3-2.

We came out in the second half in a 3-1-4-2 with Cuadrado and MDS push high and wide. Emery adjusted to a 5-2-3, which again nullified us. Emery then brings on Coquelin and Chukwueze at around 65 mins and switches to a 4-3-3, likely planned pre-game if it was still level at this stage. Allegri doesn’t react until we give away the penalty. We don’t have a shot on goal from the moment Emery made those changes at around 65 mins.

Maybe Max didn’t change personnel because of how thin the bench was, but he could’ve adjusted the shape when they switched to a 3 in the middle which is where the penalty incident stems from.

Fact is, Emery won the tactical battle. The type Max has won in previous European campaigns.

Oct 23, 2011
Continuity of what? One dimensional approach where everyone knows wtf we are going to do? No plan B EVER?

This team needed to play and had the personel available to for example go 352 and play higher..keep our forwards close to goal and keep pressing let them make the mistakes and keep the fucking defensive line high so they don't break and counter..do we need a regista to execute that against Villa at home? Do we need Allegri to have a say in market and buy Max chosen player to fix simple shit? No these are excuses.
anyway the point is a coach can't only have a single idea going in every time play the same fucking way with a full squad or injuries doesn't matter nothing much changes even if chiesa was %100.
Yeah let's press high, that's the solution to everything, isn't it. We've tried that too often over the last two years and we failed miserably at it. This team is not ready to play this way yet, especially with all the injured players. Has this defense proven they can play with space in their backs? No. Can you imagine pressing high with the likes of Rabiot and Arthur in midfield? They'd be done at half-time.

No excuses, we got eliminated, but I'd say yesterday's performance (the first half) was much different than what we've seen for the majority of this season. I am in no position here to defend Allegri today, people have made up their mind about him, but I simply fail to see how any other coach could get more out of this squad.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
As I said before Zidane is available with big transfer budget Or you can name any manager that will get best out of Arthur and rabiot.
Dude, even Conte is getting the best out of scrubs like Bentancur and Kulu whereas this dumbass coach couldn't. It's not asking much to make them at least decent looking players. Right now they're Cagliari level trash.

Bottom line is Allegri is not fit for this rebuild. He is too heavily dependant on inheriting a star-studded winning squad.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Dude, even Conte is getting the best out of scrubs like Bentancur and Kulu whereas this dumbass coach couldn't. It's not asking much to make them at least decent looking players. Right now they're Cagliari level trash.

Bottom line is Allegri is not fit for this rebuild. He is too heavily dependant on inheriting a star-studded winning squad.
Because Bentancur, MDS, Rugani, Bernardeschi etc never looked good under Allegri? Gtfoh

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Yeah let's press high, that's the solution to everything, isn't it. We've tried that too often over the last two years and we failed miserably at it. This team is not ready to play this way yet, especially with all the injured players. Has this defense proven they can play with space in their backs? No. Can you imagine pressing high with the likes of Rabiot and Arthur in midfield? They'd be done at half-time.

No excuses, we got eliminated, but I'd say yesterday's performance (the first half) was much different than what we've seen for the majority of this season. I am in no position here to defend Allegri today, people have made up their mind about him, but I simply fail to see how any other coach could get more out of this squad.
No the answer is let's peddle back with out backs to our own goal trying to play tiki taka in front of szcezny..
Blame it on the players.
I didn't say press like Liverpool but higher up and not right in front of szceznys dick would be ok...can you imagine pressing high with rabiot and Arthur can you imagine playing this way and risking a penalty? It's not a game of imagination it's a game of having more than one gameplan.
Our CBs can't cope with space in their backs then why the fuck did we pay a truckload for MDL? All it takes is one player to be the reference point to keep the line and the others in defence follow.. you saying it's too much for rugani? then wtf is he doimg on Juventus bench he should be playing Sunday league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

The best? Tottenham has 7 wins - 8 losses in their last 15 matches. Including losses to 2nd division and relegation fodder. What a dumbass :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 324)