out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2006
Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero highlights the Old Lady’s mistakes against Villarreal last night: ‘They never took any risk and the ball was moving too slowly
Pussy ass coach

- - - Updated - - -

“They didn’t have many ideas, they didn’t take risks in one vs. one situations and never played vertically. If you want to create something, you must move the ball more quickly.”

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Am I talking about Tottenham's performance or am I talking about Kulusevski's? Read pls and have some fking manners.
Take your own advice, retard. Go read your own post. You’re the one calling a Juve legend a dumbass.

And wow, Kulu is performing decent for a midtable squad that loses more than they win. I guess he found his level lol

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Take your own advice, retard. Go read your own post. You’re the one calling a Juve legend a dumbass.
Oh gosh, didn't realise Allegri read this forum, let alone even understand english.
And wow, Kulu is performing decent for a midtable squad that loses more than they win. I guess he found his level lol
In 20 appearances for juve this season, he has only managed 1 goal and 3 assists. In 8 appearances for spurs on the other hand, has has already bagged 2 goals and 4 assists in just 8 games. Guess its just a coincidence that he managed to find his level in the world's toughest league halfway through the season with zero pre-season integration.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I Dont think allegri is apt for the rebuild we need.

We all k ow how he pmays and he will con ti ie doing so till he retires.

We need a new coach and likely new directors to change something

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero highlights the Old Lady’s mistakes against Villarreal last night: ‘They never took any risk and the ball was moving too slowly
Pussy ass coach

- - - Updated - - -

“They didn’t have many ideas, they didn’t take risks in one vs. one situations and never played vertically. If you want to create something, you must move the ball more quickly.”
I said exactly the same thing yesterday. He’s absolutely on point.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dude, even Conte is getting the best out of scrubs like Bentancur and Kulu whereas this dumbass coach couldn't. It's not asking much to make them at least decent looking players. Right now they're Cagliari level trash.

Bottom line is Allegri is not fit for this rebuild. He is too heavily dependant on inheriting a star-studded winning squad.
Ffs, the pressure level between Juve and T0ttenham is incomparable. Benta and Kulu are shit players, period.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Ffs, the pressure level between Juve and T0ttenham is incomparable. Benta and Kulu are shit players, period.
100% this. At Juve our expectations are so much higher. As fans we expect results as well as good play on the field.

We are not just giving our personal endless opportunities to produce and deliver. Its a fierce competition for every spot and else its out immediately.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I’m still mad he’s so stubborn to make changes but at the same time I still believe with a better midfield we would not be going through this shit. It’s such a pathetic group of individuals that can only pass back or sideways and relay on nothing but crosses. Our gameplan is disgusting compared to the big European clubs and has been for a while.
but with a better midfield he got wrecked by a bunch of kids from ajax including de ligt who was 18 at that time. before that he got wrecked by madrid and bayern.

i'm not sure if the midfield he had before performed well in spite of him or because they were just good mids that knew what needed to be done.

- - - Updated - - -

did you watch Ajax vs Benfica?Obviously element of luck cannot be done away with.
did u watch ajax vs juve?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
but with a better midfield he got wrecked by a bunch of kids from ajax including de ligt who was 18 at that time. before that he got wrecked by madrid and bayern.

i'm not sure if the midfield he had before performed well in spite of him or because they were just good mids that knew what needed to be done.

- - - Updated - - -

did u watch ajax vs juve?
I think you have forgotten juve vs Barcelona 3-0 game.

Aug 2, 2005
I don't get it how some here are defending Allegri in this match in particular and not seeing that he literally fucked up yesterday waiting for individual brilliance vs. Fucking Villarreal and for defending him in the period since Nov till for not building up to this game.

I don't like Allegri for his short-term pragmatism.
I don't like him for his pussy attitude to games.
I hate him for introducing young players at 88' (what a Fucking way to fuck young man's morale and then saying it is to protect them.. no sir, it is just fitting your pragmatic approach)
and mostly, 1- I don't like him for his lack of attack game plan
2- I don't like him for his fucking lack of attention to details and then claim it is about luck. (3-0 vs. Real since min. 70,, no subs, then defend the result for extra time vs. tired Real (which can be understandable) but what I fucking don't understand, if this is your intention, and with 1min left, oh nothing will happen, we will keep defending, no need to use one sub (from the unused 3) to waste fucking time to get to your target of reaching extra time, compare that to Pep for example in Barca vs. Chelsea when Iniesta scores at 88', Sylvinho (Pep assistance at the time) after the goal euphoria runs downs whispers to his ears to make a sub, and he does, he did not say "nothing will happen", limited the luck factor to intervene in his destiny.

Then some here say we are not lucky, when you have coaches who give no fucking shit about small details, dont fucking blame it on luck.

Yesterday was plain simple similar, you had to make subs at 60' or 65' at most vs. fucking Villarreal.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Jul 28, 2002
I don't get it how some here are defending Allegri in this match in particular and not seeing that he literally fucked up yesterday waiting for individual brilliance vs. Fucking Villarreal and for defending him in the period since Nov till for not building up to this game.

I don't like Allegri for his short-term pragmatism.
I don't like him for his pussy attitude to games.
I hate him for introducing young players at 88' (what a Fucking way to fuck young man's morale and then saying it is to protect them.. no sir, it is just fitting your pragmatic approach)
and mostly, 1- I don't like him for his lack of attack game plan
2- I don't like him for his fucking lack of attention to details and then claim it is about luck. (3-0 vs. Real since min. 70,, no subs, then defend the result for extra time vs. tired Real (which can be understandable) but what I fucking don't understand, if this is your intention, and with 1min left, oh nothing will happen, we will keep defending, no need to use one sub (from the unused 3) to waste fucking time to get to your target of reaching extra time, compare that to Pep for example in Barca vs. Chelsea when Iniesta scores at 88', Sylvinho (Pep assistance at the time) after the goal euphoria runs downs whispers to his ears to make a sub, and he does, he did not say "nothing will happen", limited the luck factor to intervene in his destiny.

Then some here say we are not lucky, when you have coaches who give no fucking shit about small details, dont fucking blame it on luck.

Yesterday was plain simple similar, you had to make subs at 60' or 65' at most vs. fucking Villarreal.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I know it’s lazy but….this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 257)