out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I didn't say winning the league was a fluke. Don't put words in my mouth. A good coach would.

What I am saying is that his impressive CL runs with us were a long time ago and he's had enough terrible results since then to question that CL expert description. Even those finals were smashings.

A CL expert would get his team to regularly punch above it's weight but since we got smashed by Madrid in that 17/18 final we've had terrible performances and some complete collapses.

Barca 3:0, Madrid 3:0, United 2-1, Chelsea 4-0, Atletico 2-0, Ajax & Villarreal both legs. That's in just 3 seasons from supposedly one of the best CL coaches in the world :lol:
Forget that we beat the same Real 3-1 away or United 1-0 away, Atletico 3-0, etc.... Keep trolling :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Xavi: "In our game model, pressure is one of the bases. There cannot be a player who does not apply pressure. This is non-negotiable. If there is no pressure, you have to run 70 meters backwards and the model changes. If you run and press in front, run less".
Allegri: "In our game model, pressure is nothing. There cannot be a player who applies any pressure.This is non-negotiable. If there is a pressure, you don't have to run 70 metres backwards and the model changes. If you sit back and don't press, you run more"

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Xavi: "In our game model, pressure is one of the bases. There cannot be a player who does not apply pressure. This is non-negotiable. If there is no pressure, you have to run 70 meters backwards and the model changes. If you run and press in front, run less".
Allegri: "In our game model, pressure is nothing. There cannot be a player who applies any pressure.This is non-negotiable. If there is a pressure, you don't have to run 70 metres backwards and the model changes. If you sit back and don't press, you run more"
Xavi never get the cl final so he is still under Allegri level

That is the logic you must approve.

So what happen if Xavi win the UCL in years to come? Before Allegri ever win it. Yes, he has the better squad while we don't. That is the logic you must apply

What if we lost in the important match (high priority). We still keep the unbeaten in Serie A. That is the logic

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I didn't say winning the league was a fluke. Don't put words in my mouth. A good coach would.

What I am saying is that his impressive CL runs with us were a long time ago and he's had enough terrible results since then to question that CL expert description. Even those finals were smashings.

A CL expert would get his team to regularly punch above it's weight but since we got smashed by Madrid in that 17/18 final we've had terrible performances and some complete collapses very often. The instances we did punch above were attempts to undo a disastrous first leg, Ronaldo bailed us out once and killed us in the other.

Barca 3:0, Madrid 3:0, United 2-1, Chelsea 4-0, Atletico 2-0, Ajax & Villarreal both legs. That's in just 3 seasons from supposedly one of the best CL coaches in the world :lol:
Tuchel:"Everyone wants to be a critic – it’s easy to be"
Even klopp lost to Atletico madrid in the last sixteen and to Real Madrid in the quarter final.You are knit picking each and every thing. As I said before Zidane is available with big transfer budget Or you can name any manager that will get best out of Arthur and rabiot.

Mar 9, 2006
Xavi never get the cl final so he is still under Allegri level

That is the logic you must approve.

So what happen if Xavi win the UCL in years to come? Before Allegri ever win it. Yes, he has the better squad while we don't. That is the logic you must apply

What if we lost in the important match (high priority). We still keep the unbeaten in Serie A. That is the logic

The logic is simple - Allegri is pussy dinosaur who doesn't want to progress, to improve his tactics, while Xavi is trying to implement gegenpressing in the worst barcelona squad in the past 20 years and its been working so far, their results speak for itself

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The logic is simple - Allegri is pussy dinosaur who doesn't want to progress, to improve his tactics, while Xavi is trying to implement gegenpressing in the worst barcelona squad in the past 20 years and its been working so far, their results speak for itself
Do you think Allegri will field Soule, Miretti and youngsters like Xavi did with Barca?

That is not carefully planning the match, let them rot in the bench.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Tuchel:"Everyone wants to be a critic – it’s easy to be"
Even klopp lost to Atletico madrid in the last sixteen and to Real Madrid in the quarter final.You are knit picking each and every thing. As I said before Zidane is available with big transfer budget Or you can name any manager that will get best out of Arthur and rabiot.
Allegri lost to Villareal dude 3-0 at home. Do you really think they are on the same level with Real or Atletico? Stop sucking his balls

Mar 9, 2006
We saw against Benfica at nou camp zero shots on target.
Lol he was just hired back then

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri lost to Villareal dude 3-0 at home. Do you really think they are on the same level with Real or Atletico? Stop sucking his balls
Deluded Allegri's fanboys are insane

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think Allegri will field Soule, Miretti and youngsters like Xavi did with Barca?

That is not carefully planning the match, let them rot in the bench.

That's the problem, he had an options and didn't try to use it

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I am against this constant scapegoat policy. Either we show patience or become the new Arsenal. There are better managers available like Zidane but there is no guarantees that he will join us but we can certainly try.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I've never compared Conte and Max because I don't believe it's possible to do so fairly but there are some here who try to say Max got something on Conte and it isn't so, specially considering length of experience.
Yes I know we were missing players, even so we had more than enough to win rather easily..
how much better is it to lose like this then to Porto or gala idk..

You do decent in first half, not putting chances away that's on players and that also happens in football...
but come second half you play the same way, no plan B, no second guessing the opponent... still happy with a draw instead of getting forward and putting pressure.. then you concede on a mistake and you still play the same way, no plan B, can't manage the game from the sideline, you wait a rediculous amount to make subs...
For me this was it, this is not the same Allegri, it started in his last year here (in his last stint) and he is even worse now. In all seriousness and with no malice I believe he has declined this is not the same guy.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Dude just wants to make easy money and slay young pussy. No wonder he never went to England or Real, he thought he could just come to Juve and win Serie A automatically.
Man the moment this pinhead started with the 442 with rabiot on wing you know he's got only one way of playing...
Had the players available to go 352 and play a bit higher from the start..or do it in beginning of second half and throw them off...never seen any plan B from this guy..every opponent knows exactly what is waiting for them..
Can't stand this guy anymore and mark my words this guy isn't winning shit here except couple of league titles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 264)