out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Selling Szczesny and getting Dollar, even with a 20m signing fee, wouldn’t be such a big investment at all.

Or better said it probably wouldn’t destroy our budget.
Yeah. I was more referring to our wage bill if we paying him 10mil+ net salary.

I suppose if we are shipping Ronaldo off that won’t be such a worry though...

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Do you like De Paul? Or Aouar?

I haven’t watched enough of Aouar, but everyone seems to think pretty highly of him, but I really like De Paul and think he’s been quite underrated.

One of those two, plus Locatelli would be a pretty good summer imo. I’m afraid we’re likely to only see one midfield signing, because we’re gonna blow our load on Dollarumma.
I like De Paul but have watched very little of Aouar to really have an opinion on the guy.

It could very well turn out to be good signings but I do hate the idea of gambling yet again when it’s clear as day our midfield is the weakest link and have been for several seasons.

Buying Donnarumma or any “opportunity” signing for that price tag and not prioritizing our mid would just be one more indication that we really need a clean up, starting from the top. It’d just confirm we lost the plot.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Yes Locatelli alone would improve our midfield greatly a good regista is badly missed
For what its worth I think we need proper box to box midfielder(s) much more than a regista, plenty of teams are doing well without this deep lying playmaker but none are successful without energetic B2Bs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For what its worth I think we need proper box to box midfielder(s) much more than a regista, plenty of teams are doing well without this deep lying playmaker but none are successful without energetic B2Bs.
Real Madrid? Obviously we need quality box to box midfielders but who do we require more pogba or de paul but signing locatelli would use our entire transfer budget so we would be again dependent on selling our players

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Real Madrid? Obviously we need quality box to box midfielders but who do we require more pogba or de paul but signing locatelli would use our entire transfer budget so we would be again dependent on selling our players
Why you guys are worried....
If Allegri will be hired ... i guess the management will listen to his needs .....just relax ... sip a coffee
And watch how this drama will fold ....

Allegri wishes .... Fabio signs
69CB751D-B4E3-43CA-9375-3DC2B449ECB6.gif

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If you are gonna bring him back, give him full control. Im confident he can build this team and make us respectable in Europe again. Sell whoever will not fit his plans, regardless of name, popularity, etc. Id expect 100% backing. Lets start a new cycle and watch the world burn.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I love how those assholes Interisti laugh right now acting like they are 9 in a row Champions of Italy. They are so deluded they think that even with Max we will finish 4-5th place. Ohhh man I can’t wait for him to sign in order to see their faces when we lift Serie A. Even a lonely mice on a deserted island knows we lost the title because of Pirlo.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I love how those assholes Interisti laugh right now acting like they are 9 in a row Champions of Italy. They are so deluded they think that even with Max we will finish 4-5th place. Ohhh man I can’t wait for him to sign in order to see their faces when we lift Serie A. Even a lonely mice on a deserted island knows we lost the title because of Pirlo.
Pure delusion on their part. We have solid core of young players. With few well placed investments and competent manager, we can properly rebuild again and establish our dominance in years to come. inter fans have really nothing to laugh about, perennial losers.

Aug 2, 2005
we lost the title because of Pirlo.
We lost the title for so many reasons, but the most apparent was the mistake by the management to hire first time coaching Pirlo in a TRANSITION year without even a decent squad and letting go of 4 midfielders and a striker who used to be starters here.
It is an extreme exaggeration to state otherwise.
I believe that Pirlo will be a great tactician, it is just not his time now.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol they won their once in a decade title, we need not worry about them for another 10 years.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We lost the title for so many reasons, but the most apparent was the mistake by the management to hire first time coaching Pirlo in a TRANSITION year without even a decent squad and letting go of 4 midfielders and a striker who used to be starters here.
It is an extreme exaggeration to state otherwise.
I believe that Pirlo will be a great tactician, it is just not his time now.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
I didn’t mean to blame Pirlo, it’s not his fault all of this but he has a big part In it only by being inexperienced and sadly in football that counts in a lot of points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 738)