out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Losing a great coach aside, am I the only one excited about this? I’m trying to be optimistic that we’ll replace him with someone with great fresh ideas and a new found motivation for the squad. Maybe he’ll get the best out of the players that have been underperforming.
He never had the support of the management! I doubt the management even expected him to perform this well, he was probably brought in to be a yes man that will continuously loose top players from his squad and get very little backing.

CR7 is an incredible acquisition but it's not what Allegri wanted or needed. He needed to revamp the midfield and get a top defender. Instead we brought back a player who had a very open bust up with the coach, ignored the midfield and make a statement signature in CR7 then expect the coach to bring in european trophies.

Whoever that will be brought in will be expected to shut up and follow. Pavel and Paratici might as well coach the team if they want that much goddamn control.

- - - Updated - - -

Huge lost, I'd rather sell the entire squad and have EuroMax build his own team.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Thanks Massimo. He'll be remembered as a great Juve coach. He made most of us shut the fuck up, nobody believed in him at first but it didn't take him very long to prove us wrong very wrong. I hope he does well wherever he goes (except milan and inter).

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He never had the support of the management! I doubt the management even expected him to perform this well, he was probably brought in to be a yes man that will continuously loose top players from his squad and get very little backing.

CR7 is an incredible acquisition but it's not what Allegri wanted or needed. He needed to revamp the midfield and get a top defender. Instead we brought back a player who had a very open bust up with the coach, ignored the midfield and make a statement signature in CR7 then expect the coach to bring in european trophies.

Whoever that will be brought in will be expected to shut up and follow. Pavel and Paratici might as well coach the team if they want that much goddamn control.

- - - Updated - - -

Huge lost, I'd rather sell the entire squad and have EuroMax build his own team.
I agree 100%

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
An excellent coach that came in to a hostile environment and won a little over two trophies a year, which managing against all odds to bring us to the Champions League final twice. Sometimes in life though, you just reach a point where change is needed for both parties. I have an enormous amount of respect for him and what he has done here, and I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

I really hope the rumors of not getting along with the players wasn't true. He deserves a good, positive sendoff from us.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks Massimo. He'll be remembered as a great Juve coach. He made most of us shut the fuck up, nobody believed in him at first but it didn't take him very long to prove us wrong very wrong. I hope he does well wherever he goes (except milan and inter).
I honestly never expected shit from him, I expected him to ride off of Conte's success and then slowly lose his grip on the team same way he did at Meelan. Boy was I ever so wrong!! I genuinely believe Allegri can be the best coach of all times. I hope he goes to a team that will support his decision. Let him go to Man U, watch them win the treble on his first shot.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The third best coach in Juve's history.

Trapattoni is still number one, with 8 domestic trophies, 6 European/International trophies and only 1 lost European final. Lippi is number two, with 10 domestic, 3 European/International trophies and 4 more European finals.
Allegri is clearly 3rd. He won 11 domestic trophies, which is a record for Juve, and played in 2 CL finals.

All the other managers in Juve's history don't come even close to this trio. For example, the 4th most successful is Conte with 3 scudetti and 2 Supercoppa trophies.

It was time for goodbye, though.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not the point and that's what some on here can't see it in January we needed reinforcement. Ronaldo had shifted the balance of our squad and it wasn't addressed
And that resulted in that terrible football we played. Gotcha!
Even last year we were so passive. Ronaldo threw us off balance? that's the coach's job to fix that, and he couldn't.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Other than the midfield woes, fucking lol @ people saying the mgmt didn’t support him enough. We brought in the best European club player ever FFS. The simple fact is, we failed miserably this season, the football stagnated and there’s been a clear breakdown between players and coach. It was only ever going to go down one way. It was CL or bust this season and everyone (esp Max) knew it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The third best coach in Juve's history.

Trapattoni is still number one, with 8 domestic trophies, 6 European/International trophies and only 1 lost European final. Lippi is number two, with 10 domestic, 3 European/International trophies and 4 more European finals.
Allegri is clearly 3rd. He won 11 domestic trophies, which is a record for Juve, and played in 2 CL finals.

All the other managers in Juve's history don't come even close to this trio. For example, the 4th most successful is Conte with 3 scudetti and 2 Supercoppa trophies.

It was time for goodbye, though.
He won 2 Supercoppas, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 241)