out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Well we play like shit for the whole season, and not regular shit ugly football we are used to and we always play, but really ugly football even I as a fan can barely watch, and I rarely missed any game past 8-10 seasons.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imo it's time for him to go.

Thanks for the great memories, but club needs a fresh approach.

i don't mind not winning the CL, but some nice football would be good to play once in a while.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I had enough. 5 years here and we dont have a coherent game plan. No identity at all.

The difference between a team like Ajax with much less individual quality, but a team that moves like a unit and us is just stagering.
writing about it since forever.
Did we shoot toward the goal once aside Ronaldo's header?
we were simply unable to create ANYTHING infront.
Always toward the corner side getting owned with almost none in the area.

Ronaldo kept us alive but we have a pathetic game.
Utterly shameful
Then I gotta read people promoting Allegri cause we dominate Serie A while we're shitty in champions bar Atletico game.
Ajax were all over us. We coudn't even press 90mins giving we won Serie A long time ago we rested all the players and the result is ,maybe, a 45mins pressing time?
Then we're dead.

I knew we would be out once they scored that 1-1: deflection ,on side and goal.
We were never able to do anything unless it was a corner header or a freekick

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We need a new coach, plain and simple.

Nothing against Allegri but somebody needs to bring in fresh ideas.
:tup:

I love Max and am super grateful for his time here, but things just look too stale. A fresh face with new motivations and ideas would be just fine.

If Max stays, so be it, hope the management gets their shit together and fixes our midfield and CBs this summer and then puts him on a short leash to start next season, demanding results...

If he goes, hope they make a smart hire and we will go from there. :boh:

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
So after everything, they lose in the same round in the CL. Although last year they showed up in the 2nd leg and had a real shot of beating Real. They win the Scudetto regardless of points. Lose Coppa Italia. Never looked to gel/have chemistry for most of the season.

This season was a step backwards. Period.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

i don't mind not winning the CL, but some nice football would be good to play once in a while.
I think it's more down to the team he has at his disposal. Look at our midfield and defence

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

losing for losing.... I would grab Ten Hag though I dunno if he could replicate his Ajax elsewhere with different players

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
lol how did we believe in this team with this utterly weak defense and midfield?

If we need to do something next season, we need a complete overhaul. A new pair of CBs and at least two world class midfielders... and of course a new manager.

Allegri's methods became outdated, ineffective and boring to watch.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
losing for losing.... I would grab Ten Hag though I dunno if he could replicate his Ajax elsewhere with different players
i disagree. we need an established coach, not a one season wonder riding high on young players.

Guardiola is the one we should get for sure. no one else matters.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Congrats to Ajax as they were far better side over the two legs. It has very little to do with managers. Current Juve side is inferior in talent and a bit overrated. I thought we might edge a win in return based on experience but what a lesson Ajax has given us. No regrets, we got completely outplayed. Our midfield is horrendous. You can have the best player in the world but when you have Matuidi playing on his side and in general lack of good useful passes to feed him, he ends up looking wasted and frustrated. Can, Matuidi, Bentacur are all good backup players, nothing more for a side aspiring to challenge in CL. Some critique should go to Allegri, for starting MDS instead of Cancelo, not that I believe much would have changed regardless. Outplayed, battered... Moving on and hope over the summer we reinforce midfield, it's been a while.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:tup:

I love Max and am super grateful for his time here, but things just look too stale. A fresh face with new motivations and ideas would be just fine.

If Max stays, so be it, hope the management gets their shit together and fixes our midfield and CBs this summer and then puts him on a short leash to start next season, demanding results...

If he goes, hope they make a smart hire and we will go from there. :boh:
I REALLY don’t want him to stay. I hated the fact he stayed this season. Again nothing against the guy, he’s a good coach and have proven it many times. But I’ve been wanting change for a while and it’s clear we need it now more than ever.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If a Baby-Pep-Intern fuck us this hard we may start to consider a new approach to football as some are saying for a while

I was quite against guys liek Klopp or Pep but right now it can hurt us to try something else cuz clearly this isn't working anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)