out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Disgraceful result especially after 1-0 in both legs.

Spineless team both in terms of personnel (we are so soft down the middle) and in terms of mentality.

This is Ajax a team barely ahead in Holland. Ridiculous to be knocked out over two legs.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Delusion was high after the atletico Madrid win, admittedly I believed. Thanks Max, I won't say anything bad, as you're still a club legend but I'm really disappointed. We suffered so much, I've never as a fan had to constantly suffer under so much pressure, yet your Juve allowed it. Lost so many hair this year ffs I might need a transplant.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Can't wait to see something other than two banks of four defending from 1995. We have eight zombies just marking air while Ajax fills the spaces and passes around us. And in contrast, they choose to man mark.

I would sign up for an actual defensive coach. We have not an ounce of defensive strength in this team anywhere.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Putting out a defence without Chiellini, and then go sit back , but also put on Dybala

I'm not sure what the plan was but nothing was good tonight
i think we just couldnt do shit because Ajax was on point with their pressing. they also kept winning all the duels making us look like pussies all game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 272)