out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i disagree. we need an established coach, not a one season wonder riding high on young players.

Guardiola is the one we should get for sure. no one else matters.
I hate to agree but despite the hate from some members here, Guardiola would be a godsend to changing the way we play football. He’s the one manager who would teach us how to pass a fucking ball and attack properly.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Congrats to Ajax as they were far better side over the two legs. It has very little to do with managers. Current Juve side is inferior in talent and a bit overrated. I thought we might edge a win in return based on experience but what a lesson Ajax has given us. No regrets, we got completely outplayed. Our midfield is horrendous. You can have the best player in the world but when you have Matuidi playing on his side and in general lack of good useful passes to feed him, he ends up looking wasted and frustrated. Can, Matuidi, Bentacur are all good backup players, nothing more for a side aspiring to challenge in CL. Some critique should go to Allegri, for starting MDS instead of Cancelo, not that I believe much would have changed regardless. Outplayed, battered... Moving on and hope over the summer we reinforce midfield, it's been a while.
But dude I agree if it was 2018 Cancelo but when he came on and in Amsterdam he never went for the kill.
Always crosses for none never trying to dribble and run past players and he never did.

Ajax aren't some monsters but we simply never shooted toward the goal.
We scored twice with 2 headers and no other relevant shots toward the game.
We never managed to get in the penalty area.
Nothing simply nothing!
We played tried some cross but thats it.

And people still fail to understand that Allegri had to go after Cardiff period
We could win Serie A literally with any coach.
I mean anyone here in the forum could what Allegri does in Serie A.
All he is decent at is managing players.

But not even that. Look how Dybala regressed in the past 2 years.
Totally killed our star oh and he has totally no clue or game plan.

I mean when we had 3-5-2 with Mandzukic and Dybala as strikers we were much better than this shit

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I have huge respect for him and I thank him for everything but its time to go. That match against Bayern fucked him up for good, we haven't been the same team since that game....Shame I wished we won 1 CL under him... I wish him the best.

btw Conte, Deschamps are not the change we need.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Well, if this doesn't make management fire him asap or announce a parting of ways at the end of the season then idk what will. I have given Max the benefit of the doubt up until the final whistle of this latest match. His approach will never change if a player like CR7 doesn't persuade him to be more attacking. He can't make our attack work even though its one of the best on paper in Europe. Need to bring in a non-Italian who can make it work.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ajax is predictable and we probably fielded one of the most horrible counters against them. I'm completely disappointed by the poor choise of Mr. Allegri today
for example, Matuidi is a man down when we have the basll and are pressed like that. like what is his role in that case? hes great at chasing opponents when they hold the ball most of the time, and after they scored their 1st Ajax just let us play right into their hands. Bentancur was fantastic in the 1st game and someone we needed much earlier (not instead of Berna though). Cancelo-MdS obviously and Dybala. though not having Mandzukic and CHiellini hurt us bad, this was still doable

Sep 13, 2015
I still can't grasp the fact how are we so limited in creating goalscoring chances with the attacking potential we have and a coach who has been here for years.

Please don't say it's the players fault. All the movements are practiced on the training ground just like the one we have that is so predictable - Spread the ball to wings and cross the ball.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
There arent good options to replace Allegri at the moment. Conte is useless in europe.
Zidane went back to Real. Pep is not leaving Man City.

Anyway the defense let us down today. Bonucci needs to go and Rugani isnt good enough. We need to sign a top defender in the summer considering Chiellinis age and injury issues.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Plays shitty, passive, reactive football in Europe. Got it totally wrong today. No movement, no passing, the whole team looked shit and 2nd best the whole night, 2nd to every ball. This can't just be on the team. The coach and staff have a role to play. Thank you for everything, but it's time to leave and take those fuckers causing injuries to our players at a critical juncture of the season, every single fucking year, with you.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I hate to agree but despite the hate from some members here, Guardiola would be a godsend to changing the way we play football. He’s the one manager who would teach us how to pass a fucking ball and attack properly.
yup

and i havee to say, i don't agree that the team needs to be overhauled. how many times have we seen a coach come in and transform a squad or existing players?

a fresh coach with a fresh philosophy, and 2-3 key signings can really transform the squad. despite the weaknesses, we have a really good squad with talent in every single position. No need for overhaul, just the missing puzzle pieces.

Also, would be interesting to see Guardiola in charge of Ronaldo. He's have managed Messi, Xavi, inesta, Eto'o, Villa, Henry, Robben, De Bryne, Aguero, and now Ronaldo. Only a coach like that can handle big egos and big players. but for a coach to say he coached both Messi and Ronaldo would be something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 62, Guests: 302)