out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Pep's football is attractive and popular. Hiring pep will help grow our brand maybe in a similar way Ronaldo did. But Pep has failed to win CL with some of best squads in the world, and for a club so thirsty for CL success that's not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well not really.
Bayern wasn't the best team in the world.
Real Madrid these years were simply too much.
Also they win CL after CL with the same team!
Their starting XI was always the same. They bought subs but that's it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
well not really.
Bayern wasn't the best team in the world.
Real Madrid these years were simply too much.
Also they win CL after CL with the same team!
Their starting XI was always the same. They bought subs but that's it.
They still were one of the best squads. He got them to play well but didnt get them to punch above their weight. I am not saying he would be bad to have he would still be a dream signing and an upgrade over Allegri. I am just saying his Bayern tenure was good but not spectacular. His Barca tenure was spectacular and he seems to be taking City up a few levels which can potentially be spectacular as well if he establishes full dominance in the EPL and makes City a serious contender for the CL.

Few coaches achieve spectacular results with every tenure. The best run I have seen is Jose with Porto > Chelsea > Inter but then it really went downhill from Madrid onwards.

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
I really feel sorry for all the attacking this guy is receiving now. It is not that it is unjustified, it is just that he's been so classy with us and has done quite a few wonders along the last few years. I am not sure what could have gone wrong this year. Maybe it is just that the players (and maybe he as well) have lost the hunger and the motivation. Maybe it is the arrival of CR7, I could imagine this has totally changed the power dynamics in the dressing room. Anyway, it might be the time to part. But until it happens he has my full support and I truly wish (and believe) that he could turn things around against Atleti. Even if we do not go far but I want the parting to be in the best possible way because he really deserves it!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I really feel sorry for all the attacking this guy is receiving now. It is not that it is unjustified, it is just that he's been so classy with us and has done quite a few wonders along the last few years. I am not sure what could have gone wrong this year. Maybe it is just that the players (and maybe he as well) have lost the hunger and the motivation. Maybe it is the arrival of CR7, I could imagine this has totally changed the power dynamics in the dressing room. Anyway, it might be the time to part. But until it happens he has my full support and I truly wish (and believe) that he could turn things around against Atleti. Even if we do not go far but I want the parting to be in the best possible way because he really deserves it!
But it is. Very much so, even.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The atmosphere around the club after the defeat to Atletico is truly disgusting. This forum is a prime example of it. The hate towards Juve, the coach, players, board etc, unbelievable. As Allegri said, it was one game and everything could happen during one match. Yet some people now claim they 'knew from the beginning' that it was coming. Pathetic. Peeps already switched to talk about mercato, new coach etc even though we're still in the game at least for the coming week. Watch them all come back to lick Max ass like beaten dogs and act like nothing happened one week after, being 'experts' again.

It is true that majority of internet society are real life losers who surrender themselves after the first difficulty and blame everybody else but themselves a d are first to criticize. I feel sorry for you all.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The atmosphere around the club after the defeat to Atletico is truly disgusting. This forum is a prime example of it. The hate towards Juve, the coach, players, board etc, unbelievable. As Allegri said, it was one game and everything could happen during one match. Yet some people now claim they 'knew from the beginning' that it was coming. Pathetic. Peeps already switched to talk about mercato, new coach etc even though we're still in the game at least for the coming week. Watch them all come back to lick Max ass like beaten dogs and act like nothing happened one week after, being 'experts' again.

It is true that majority of internet society are real life losers who surrender themselves after the first difficulty and blame everybody else but themselves a d are first to criticize. I feel sorry for you all.

That's cute but there were plenty of members who expressed their dissatisfaction with Allegri and their concerns prior to the Atlético game.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The atmosphere around the club after the defeat to Atletico is truly disgusting. This forum is a prime example of it. The hate towards Juve, the coach, players, board etc, unbelievable.
citation needed
except for a few notorious Max haters the majority has been respectful even if critical and eager for change
As Allegri said, it was one game and everything could happen during one match.
Wrong statement for that type of game. Yesterday between Ajax and Real everything could happen. In our game we planned to do nothing and we did nothing. Only one outcome was possible.
Yet some people now claim they 'knew from the beginning' that it was coming
Some people also knew from the beginning that players like Bonucci and Can are trash but some refused to see the truth and made fun of former people, now falling on their asses with this 'big surprise'

Peeps already switched to talk about mercato, new coach etc even though we're still in the game at least for the coming week
Why not? Is there no occasion to discuss changes? We are not writing mails at Agnelli but discussing transfers on a football forum

Watch them all come back to lick Max ass like beaten dogs and act like nothing happened one week after, being 'experts' again.
How dare we criticize a coach if he loses and praise him if we wins? Our attitude should be independent of results and be based on our stance in the forum wars, right?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

Many members including myself have been consistent with their views on Allegri since the start of the season. The rest of you should be thanking us because fans like us push the coach, the players and the club to strive for football excellence and not be satisfied with mediocrity.
And currently Juve is a mediocrity personified compounded with pathetic twitter and insta posts.
After all this is what many of you want - to make Juve a luxurious goods and clothing brand.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you remember how we used to be linked to all forwards on the planet and end up signing Bendtner? That's exactly the same thing, we are being linked to all managers on the planet and we will end up with Gasperini

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I appreciate everything this man has done for this club. He kept winning titles even though our management kept selling our best assets and changing the squad over and over, hopefully we’re over this now.

But don’t pull a Marotta and go to fucking Inter! Bunch of traitors. There are a shitload of Premier League clubs that would love to have him, go to England, fucking Madrid just not Inter.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I appreciate everything this man has done for this club. He kept winning titles even though our management kept selling our best assets and changing the squad over and over, hopefully we’re over this now.

But don’t pull a Marotta and go to fucking Inter! Bunch of traitors. There are a shitload of Premier League clubs that would love to have him, go to England, fucking Madrid just not Inter.
Imagine Marotta & Allegri winning the league with Inter and we still losing CL finals ...i will have full time depression mode :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 59, Guests: 255)