out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
Well he won it twice before that and then 3 semi-finals in a row with Bayern. Only bad season is his first with City really.

Funny how those who would bash Pep for his Bayern tenure saying local dominance + Semis is a failure, are often the same people who refuse to concede that Allegri's current season is a failure. At least Bayern played top football and win their local league in style.

I think I've made it pretty clear that it would be nothing short of a disaster if we get knocked out in the last 16, so this does not apply to me.

Also Pep inherited a treble winning squad and was repeatedly humiliated by Real and Barcelona, and outclassed by a weaker A.Madrid. Its not just the fact he couldn't reach the final, its also the manner of his defeats. Much like his loss against Liverpool last year, he struggles to adjust himself against oppositions and sticks to one plan.

- - - Updated - - -

and yet we still losing finals ....:sergio:
Imagine after all it's Deschamps :sergio:

Pep i think we can't satisfy his needs ...he will kill us financially

Zidane , I think he is just lucky coach ...even him may and maybe we could win too

As for our Mister, I still respect him even i'm against his boring tactics. one thing i still hope we do something with A.M. and the problem isn't him, it's our weak midfield. hopefully costa will add more threat. Our summer mistake was CAN ...& Khadira renewal. I swear if we had some better players we won't have any problem.

I dont get the Zidane is lucky argument? He won the CL three times in a row.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Doesn't matter if Juve wins or loses CHL Allegri is out either way. The only difference is whether he leaves Juve or Juve Leaves him. I hope the first one.
If he keeps us in CL, a lot of people will lay off his back. Anything can happen, i think its premature from some people to start disrespecting a legend who has yet to conclusively fail. Granted our team play shit but i know if we turned it around with shit play and pure luck there will be some people praising his troll win. Even if the media speaks the truth about him offering his resignation, its no different to when he supposedly offered a similar ultimatum prior porto when it was either him or bonucci. He turned that pressure into a good season, he is again under pressure, this time for a situation on the pitch and maybe off it too but just wanted confidence, he has it and that's all that matters.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Funny how those who would bash Pep for his Bayern tenure saying local dominance + Semis is a failure, are often the same people who refuse to concede that Allegri's current season is a failure. At least Bayern played top football and win their local league in style.
The standards for Guardiola are higher than for Allegri. If Guardiola goes out in the semis it's a failure. If Allegri gets knocked out in the quarters, it's not a failure. Different standards.

Mar 10, 2009
The standards for Guardiola are higher than for Allegri. If Guardiola goes out in the semis it's a failure. If Allegri gets knocked out in the quarters, it's not a failure. Different standards.

Add that Guardiola had inherited a squad that won the treble and Allegri had inherited a squad that got knocked out of the groupstage.

No doubt that in the last few years

Allegri > Guardiola (in the CL anyway)

Having said that, I do think Allegri has taking us as far as he can go.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Not only was Zidane made and schooled here, his personality embodies Juventus. I think it would be like coming home and CL glory for him would be a point of professional AND personal pride. Pep is the exact opposite, a calculating professional, still good but I rather have a smart warrior who's heart will be in it as well.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think I've made it pretty clear that it would be nothing short of a disaster if we get knocked out in the last 16, so this does not apply to me.

Also Pep inherited a treble winning squad and was repeatedly humiliated by Real and Barcelona, and outclassed by a weaker A.Madrid. Its not just the fact he couldn't reach the final, its also the manner of his defeats. Much like his loss against Liverpool last year, he struggles to adjust himself against oppositions and sticks to one plan.

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt mean to imply it was you sorry about that!

Re-Pep: Inheriting a treble winning squad makes it very difficult to replicate the success. Its part of why Zidane's achievement is so remarkable. Barca and Madrid were better teams than Bayern. But I do agree that the manner of the loss was bad. You could say the same about our 2 finals as well. I also agree that he has to impose his own game plan and when it doesnt work he struggles to make effective tactical changes. He changes personelle

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Var *cough

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I agree! But this year we are looking at a last 16 exit and we have the 2nd/3rd best squad in Europe. If ATM end up being finalists or winning it then I will retroactively look at it different but as of now, this year's exit (God I hope we turn it around) looks really bad.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Who are your top picks for next coach?

For me, it would be from most wanted to least wanted

Guardiola/Zidane
Deschamps
Klopp/Simeone/Ancelotti (all 3 not likely anyway)
Lippi/Mourinho
Conte

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Who are your top picks for next coach?

For me, it would be from most wanted to least wanted

Guardiola/Zidane
Deschamps
Klopp/Simeone/Ancelotti (all 3 not likely anyway)
Lippi/Mourinho
Conte

Why would Guardiola would want to come to Juve in the first place? What makes you think he would leave Man $heiky? Do you have a billion to spend to win domestic trophies?

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Pep is a great coach and looks good on the screen with the all-around passing but you need more than that to achieve Continental glory, if that is the aim. He clearly succeeded in England playing his possession football against the likes of Southampton and Bournemouth but on the big stage of Europe he will ultimately fail, even will fall behind old man Heynckes.

He's still a great coach, but his system is outdated and countered easily. The problem is that he still hasn't learned that or simply doesn't know other way. A team with high pressure and fast-paced counter attacks like most contenders that play to win the trophy will easily tear his tiki-caca apart.

About Deschamps. Well, when was the last he managed a club? The level of pressure that you have on a NT in nowhere near a Club. The only real moments of pressure come once in a month every 2 years with the Euros and WC. He still had a great team and managed to lose against Santos Portugal.

Zidane is by FAR the best option.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Add that Guardiola had inherited a squad that won the treble and Allegri had inherited a squad that got knocked out of the groupstage.

No doubt that in the last few years

Allegri > Guardiola (in the CL anyway)

Having said that, I do think Allegri has taking us as far as he can go.
No he isn't.

Pep even dominates Allegri in h2h battles

I'm not sure if people are thick or just plain retarded to realize Pep is one of the best coaches of this era.

Hating on him is so outdated. Would be a serious sign of intent if we bring Pep to the club but it is very very unlikely in the immediate future.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No he isn't.

Pep even dominates Allegri in h2h battles

I'm not sure if people are thick or just plain retarded to realize Pep is one of the best coaches of this era.

Hating on him is so outdated. Would be a serious sign of intent if we bring Pep to the club but it is very very unlikely in the immediate future.
Pep's football is attractive and popular. Hiring pep will help grow our brand maybe in a similar way Ronaldo did. But Pep has failed to win CL with some of best squads in the world, and for a club so thirsty for CL success that's not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)