out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
El Chiringuito TV say Perez wants Zidane back, they presented him an offer and he asked them to wait until June.

Okay I will explain you how "Chiringuito" rumours work. They made all their "insides" to stir up the public opinion and try to make some influence specially on the Madrid crowd. They pick like 10 names for coaches. In the end when one gets selected to the job... they will then announce on their show that "we were the first ones to release this news" back then :lol3:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zidane will be our next coach
Deschamps will be our next coach
Conte will be our next coach
Klopp will be our next coach
Guardiola will be our next coach
Spalletti will be our next coach
EDF will be our next coach
Lippi to return and be our next coach

You heard it here first.. ;)

Seriously now If we dont get Zidane - Conte could be good but I much rather see someone like Klopp or Guardiola (despite me hating his over passing aka "Tiki Taka")

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Keep that serial loser away from us. Pleb doesn't suit a club like Juventus.
He`ll definitely win the scudetto if he joins so if he doesnt win the CL he`ll be a loser like all the other losers we had...
He is not a loser - He just played with the underdog against big dogs (Bayern and Real)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
well not really.
Bayern wasn't the best team in the world.
Real Madrid these years were simply too much.
Also they win CL after CL with the same team!
Their starting XI was always the same. They bought subs but that's it.
I said "some of the best". Our squad is not exactly the best either. Pep have not even reached a final with Bayern and City. He lost to Monaco and Liverpool, and Real twice, and Barca once, with some memorable results such as 3-0 against Barca in Camp Nou, and 4-0 against Madrid in Allianz.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I said "some of the best". Our squad is not exactly the best either. Pep have not even reached a final with Bayern and City. He lost to Monaco and Liverpool, and Real twice, and Barca once, with some memorable results such as 3-0 against Barca in Camp Nou, and 4-0 against Madrid in Allianz.

Pep will never get his hands on a Champions League again. At least not with his Tiki-Caca system. He's the biggest jinxer of them all. Everybody knows that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The team he had at Barca was prolly one of if not the strongest in the last 20-30 years. Its pretty indicative that as soon as some key players started to fade away due to age, he couldnt repeat previous feat. After leaving Barca he hasnt had much success in Europe.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Anyone but Conte. Had the pleasure to watch pretty much his whole career as a Juve player, and again his defensive system is what brought us back from the dead and to where we are now BUT do not want his loser mentality.

He’d be a step down from Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Pep would be fucking amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)