out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Me too. Impossible to defend this match. It was just that poor. Tactics, subs, attitude, everything.

If we don't turn this result around, it's time to go.

Still, super grateful for the fantastic 4 years we have had under him.
:agree:

It’s blindingly obvious that this team needs a change of approach and I think Allegri has taken them as far as he can. We’ve regressed in Europe over the past two seasons, he has to go if we get knocked out this early.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You can laugh at me if you want but Klopp is one of the best appointments we could make if Allegri left.

He has reached two Champions League finals with inferior teams.

He plays good attacking football.

Instead of laughing at my suggestion, provide a better alternative.
Klopp is the German Sarri

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That's just BS. Teams far limited than this have won the CL.
Of the teams remaining in this year's CL, how many are better than ours. one, maybe two.
You're just delusional. Take Ronaldo out and you're not worthy of anything better the 1/8 round.

34 year old Chiellini partnering 31 year old error-prone Bonucci. Their backups? Rugani and Caceres!

Washed up Khedira, overrated Pjanic, awkward Matuidi and inexperienced Can and Bentancur. I'm sorry but that midfield will never be part of a Champions League winning squad.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
And Agnelli want to make our brand popular arond the world.
He is deluded if he thinks coaches like Allegri will bring trophies on international stage and increased popularity.Capello, Conte and Allegri are one and the same person.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can laugh at me if you want but Klopp is one of the best appointments we could make if Allegri left.

He has reached two Champions League finals with inferior teams.

He plays good attacking football.

Instead of laughing at my suggestion, provide a better alternative.
What I care about if we go out (and rightly sack Allegri because of it), is a coach who can get this team motivated and working hard again. I don't really care that much about style of play, as long as its effective, and the team buys into it and works their asses off for it.

I wouldn't even mind bringing back Conte. The team needs a mentality adjustment, and I think he'd be fantastic for that. I also think his time with NT and at Chelsea helped him grow.

I'm not anti-Klopp, wouldn't mind him here at all, he's a very good manager. But I'd also be okay with Zidane, Conte, and there are probably a few others if I thought about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 292)