out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Simeone took the risk and started the superior half fit striker in Costa ahead of Morata

Allegri chose to play it safe by playing inferior De Sciglio who was getting battered all night and one who offered no attacking threat

Least he could have done is bring Cancelo in for the last 25 mins but I guess he decided and 0-0 And shut up shop would be better

Difference in mentality between the two coaches

Sorry but this guy's conservative mentality is why he'll never win a competition like the CL in his career. Nothing to do with the Juventus curse.

Please for God's sake, hire a foreign coach for once, Agnelli.
and yet it was the subs that made the difference for them, not the superior player(s) he started. his in game decisions and our stupid fouls decided this

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Allegri needs to go I'm sorry. His mentality is not fit for europe. Honestly, what was he thinking not putting on cancelo earlier?? He decides to actually attack with 5 mins to go. He has to pull something incredible in the next round if we're to have any chance of success in UCL this year.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Playing MDS against a team that defends well and you need every bit of creativity to put them under pressure, was strange. That right side posed 0 attacking threat. Atletico looked too comfortable tonight. Not because they are this good, but becauae we never looked like we have serious intention of scoring here. One of our worst games in a while.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Before anyone suggests Allegri need to go, take a deep look into our squad and rate our defence and midfield. Not saying Max was on point with his tactics but I don't see any manager in the world can lead this squad to a Champions League crown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 132)