• Poll closed .
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,862
    No for the alt+64 not working.

I remember you where against him after cardiff then calmed down gradually. That's make you a traitor,and in my book all this is your fault.
    @

works

calmed down not too sound like some people always saying the same shit every time.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I've defended him so many times, but no longer.
    Utterly rubbish attitude, you could clearly see we were playing for the 0-0.
    Me too. Impossible to defend this match. It was just that poor. Tactics, subs, attitude, everything.

If we don't turn this result around, it's time to go.

Still, super grateful for the fantastic 4 years we have had under him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    When we went to Old Trafford and played on the front foot right from the start with an attacking line-up I was thinking "yes, finally Max has learned and Juve are going to play our own game in Europe and play to our strengths".

So disappointing to see us back to our old approach today and it has in all likelihood cost us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I have been a big supporter throughout the years. But everyone here has seen this season trending in an ominous direction since he got this idea in his head to play Ronaldo-Mario-Dybala.

To play this tactic against Simeone is just unthinkable. To risk so many counters when you have Bonucci as the last man is unthinkable. I honestly did not believe he would play this front line with just a flat 7 behind them against Atletico. I thought it was just a bit of a false front for Simeone to game plan against and we would switch drastically for the CL.

This was his worst tactic yet. It's indefensible. I can't hear a single argument for it. In Simeone's biggest wet dreams, he dreams of our midfield and defence bringing the ball up into their half and losing possession.

Now what can you do to turn this result? Costa has been banished all year. Bernardeschi hasn't been allowed to play with other attackers ahead of him. Spinazzola has never played. What do you do now? Pray that Khedira is back in time or something?

You spent all year playing the same static tactic. 3 lines of play. How can you adapt in time now when you had tons of time to experiment?

Mar 10, 2009
    Before anyone suggests Allegri need to go, take a deep look into our squad and rate our defence and midfield. Not saying Max was on point with his tactics but I don't see any manager in the world can lead this squad to a Champions League crown.

We have arguably the best player of all time and he still has an inferior complex.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
    When we went to Old Trafford and played on the front foot right from the start with an attacking line-up I was thinking "yes, finally Max has learned and Juve are going to play our own game in Europe and play to our strengths".

So disappointing to see us back to our old approach today and it has in all likelihood cost us.
    Seriously what happened in the meantime? What made him analyse that game and think "Oh, let's not play like that again"?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    Before anyone suggests Allegri need to go, take a deep look into our squad and rate our defence and midfield. Not saying Max was on point with his tactics but I don't see any manager in the world can lead this squad to a Champions League crown.
    That's just BS. Teams far limited than this have won the CL.
    Of the teams remaining in this year's CL, how many are better than ours. one, maybe two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 228)