out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
People want to win CL, ugly or pretty, no one cares. And no one cares about ugly wins in Serie A. People care about being prepared for difficult CL games, on a different level than Serie A. Apparently hard to understand for people like Dai, Postironic, zizinho, gordo etc
Those 2 members are probably one of the worst posters I have ever witnessed on this Forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Formations without Mario :D
I don't like him. So what? In my team he wouldn't be good enough even to warm the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

While some find it hard to understand how a season is a marathon, not a sprint. You need to keep pushing at a certain pace and then finish strong
Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

The entertaining football doesn't win you games was misconstrued

He was referring to Mandzukic trying to play it out instead of booting the ball into the stands
Mandžukić trying to dribble...

741415343.gif

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
https://www.goal.com/en/news/pep-gu...ntus-best-teams-of/11zkdj5j6rn7c1wtaylf4g0w9x

Guardiola: Barcelona, Bayern & Juventus are the best teams of the last 10 years

“I've said many times: what are the best teams in the last decade? Juventus, Bayern Munich, Barcelona. These are the three best teams in Europe. Why? Because every season they win the league, every season they win the cups, every season they are there. Because they are the best."

"We can - not get close to them, because it's difficult - but imitate them."

:shifty:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
At first it might look funny that he didn't even mention Real Madrid, but, you know, I did notice a clear inferiority complex their fans have due to their inability to dominate their domestic tournaments. Even when they won all those CLs, they still often felt inferior to Barca.

Also, Pep mentions Juventus as an example in his interviews way too often. It seems like the guy does want to work here. He also mentioned only Juventus and two big clubs he already worked with :shifty:.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
At first it might look funny that he didn't even mention Real Madrid, but, you know, I did notice a clear inferiority complex their fans have due to their inability to dominate their domestic tournaments. Even when they won all those CLs, they still often felt inferior to Barca.

Also, Pep mentions Juventus as an example in his interviews way too often. It seems like the guy does want to work here. He also mentioned only Juventus and two big clubs he already worked with :shifty:.
He was a Juve/Platini fan growing up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.goal.com/en/news/pep-gu...ntus-best-teams-of/11zkdj5j6rn7c1wtaylf4g0w9x

Guardiola: Barcelona, Bayern & Juventus are the best teams of the last 10 years

“I've said many times: what are the best teams in the last decade? Juventus, Bayern Munich, Barcelona. These are the three best teams in Europe. Why? Because every season they win the league, every season they win the cups, every season they are there. Because they are the best."

"We can - not get close to them, because it's difficult - but imitate them."

:shifty:
Last 10 years:

1549303829845.png

He's talking about consistent league domination, ignoring PSG (who also have done nothing in CL).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I understand this point, but I wonder: if we rarely get out of first and second gear from September to February, how do we know that we will be able to do so when the time comes that we have to?
Cause we've done it in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Last 10 years:

1549303829845.png

He's talking about consistent league domination, ignoring PSG (who also have done nothing in CL).
Whoa, how did you write this post? It's beautiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 177)