out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Wow. So many bitches. This dude got us to two CL finals since 2015. Maybe have the decency to wait until the end of the season?

Hey, maybe we'd be doing much better with Caldara? Amirite?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
lol
Wait with what? Discussing our team and how we play currently on an online fan forum made for the purpose?

Yet you come in here calling people bitches. I find that a bit funny somehow

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Same way you do with some players buddy
And when was that? If you mean Higuain, he's not our player anymore and I never hid the fact I dislike him. If you mean Dybala I never asked for his head or bitched about him constantly?

So what's your suggestion or point, that we wait using the respective threads till the end of season
And here we go again lmao

No, that's not my suggestion because you're not doing what you say you're doing.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You whine about Dybala’s inconsistency yet get super defensive when people criticize Allegri’s nonexistent gameplan.

Stop taking some kind of moral high ground.
Whine? lol I mentioned that MAYBE 5 times since I started posting here. You people bitch and write same things over and over 5 times in a day.

And again, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is never the problem. I believe that's what I do. I never went at Dybala and said he's a talentless lesbian who's holding the team back or some other insult. I said he lacks consistency which is absolutely 100% correct.

If you can't see a difference between 'this player needs to do this better' and 'our coach is a fraud who can't use anyone to their best, he's holding us back and if we fire him we win 5 CL titles in a row' type of posts then that's your problem.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wow. So many bitches. This dude got us to two CL finals since 2015. Maybe have the decency to wait until the end of the season?

Hey, maybe we'd be doing much better with Caldara? Amirite?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
He did but can't one say he lost the plot? What if he did what he did in previous seasons but it is crystal clear that he has no clue this time around?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Overall Allegri has been great, who thought he could've been so much better than Conte at the time? 2 CL finals and multiple Scudettos & Coppa Italias.

The issues is he has become stale somewhat now, and it's been for the last 2-3 seasons where most of the performances have been lacklustre yet Juve still got results. I mean look at the performances against Tottenham, I know some would disagree but Juve were as lucky as hell to get out of that tie alive. This season Juve have Ronaldo, one of the greatest footballers in history, yet the style of play is lethargic and unimaginative. It's too easy to shut down. If you look at the roster Juve should be playing a style of football that's hard to contain, but invariably they contain themselves with a negative and conservative style of play which always gives the opponent, no matter how weak, a lot of confidence. They don't have to play pretty football, but effective football that pressures and breaks down opponents. I think Juve have done that once this season, the first game against ManU, but even that game Juve got away with a meagre 1-0 win, and lost the second game in horrible fashion.

Not sure if it's time for a new coach, but Juve won't go anywhere near CL glory if things continue as they are.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He did but can't one say he lost the plot? What if he did what he did in previous seasons but it is crystal clear that he has no clue this time around?
Because in terms of results he is having a better season than these previous ones?

And how at all is it crystal clear he has lost the plot this season? because we conceded six goals in the last two games? I would say that's down to management selling Benatia then immediately after his two starting CBs getting inured. That is not Allegri's fault. The weak midfield? Allegri does the best with what he is given, i seriously doubt it was his decision to spend the transfer budget on Ronaldo and continue to neglect team's need for CMs. That was management eyeing the boost to long term growth and bottom line that Ronaldo's reputation could offer.

Allegri clearly has a preference for a three man midfield, but some folks think he isn't asking hard enough for new CMs :howler:

Last edited:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
How do we explain the relatively recent acquisitions of Costa, Bernadeschi, Pjaca, Sandro and Cancelo, all while Allegri according to some has been requesting better midfielders. Especially as Allegri then decides to not really play with wingers, but opts for Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Dybala + 3 CMS. That indicates another big mismatch in our transfer strategy and the way Allegri finds out he wants to play. Is it the directors acting on their own, or is it really Allegri being a bit confused himself, about what to do.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How do we explain the relatively recent acquisitions of Costa, Bernadeschi, Pjaca, Sandro and Cancelo, all while Allegri according to some has been requesting better midfielders. Especially as Allegri then decides to not really play with wingers, but opts for Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Dybala + 3 CMS. That indicates another big mismatch in our transfer strategy and the way Allegri finds out he wants to play. Is it the directors acting on their own, or is it really Allegri being a bit confused himself, about what to do.
I don't understand your point. You think Allegri is requesting an overload of wingers that he isn't playing? Just for kicks?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need to ditch that 3 man midfield and take more risks. Our play is atrocious to watch at times. We can't have this much quality, except in midfield, and be playing this abysmal brand of football. It doesn't have to be beautiful, but we're misplacing passes, our midfield and attack are disjointed, the midfield doesn't help out the defense, and generally, we don't seem to have a clear gameplan.

I watch Atalanta play, for example, and they have clear ideas. They have nowhere near the personnel we posses, but they press, hustle, and are dangerous every time they go forward. We are so incompetent at counter attacking, and scrape by in a lot of games. A team with Manduzkic, Ronaldo, Dybala, Berna, Costa, and Pjanic shouldn't be scraping by.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We need to ditch that 3 man midfield and take more risks. Our play is atrocious to watch at times. We can't have this much quality, except in midfield, and be playing this abysmal brand of football. It doesn't have to be beautiful, but we're misplacing passes, our midfield and attack are disjointed, the midfield doesn't help out the defense, and generally, we don't seem to have a clear gameplan.

I watch Atalanta play, for example, and they have clear ideas. They have nowhere near the personnel we posses, but they press, hustle, and are dangerous every time they go forward. We are so incompetent at counter attacking, and scrape by in a lot of games. A team with Manduzkic, Ronaldo, Dybala, Berna, Costa, and Pjanic shouldn't be scraping by.
This has been the Juve DNA for as long as I can remember...

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I don't understand your point. You think Allegri is requesting an overload of wingers that he isn't playing? Just for kicks?
We started the season out playing what I would consider our most promising lineup (not sure about the two starting CMs):

Ronaldo
Costa - Dybala - Cuadrado
Pjanic - Khedira
Sandro - Chiel - Bon - Cancelo

We played some really fluid and impressive dominant football, but didnt get the match sealed and Chievo got extremely lucky to score 2 goals on 1 chance almost.

I think that if we had spent a bit more effort polishing that system, then we would be impossible to play against by any CL team. Everyone in their right positions, everyone a top 3 player in their position (Pjanic/Khedira not 100%) and we would have good depth for every position.

But after first game, Allegri changed everything end rarely or never looked back, for some reason.

Im pretty certain that we were planning on playing a winger based formation and that was why we got all those wingers, but Allegri not being sure what he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

Add to that two of the best attacking fullbacks in the world: Cancelo and Sandro, + a super good GK and CBs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 223)