out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now Douglas Costa is Scape goat after Benatia's departure :sergio: :sergoi:
D.Costa shouldnt be on the market unless a crazy offer arrives!
D.Costa is a player that the ball is glued to his foot - Its almost impossible stopping him 1 on 1.
D.Costa can pass well and dribble well while he needs to work on his shooting and decisions
Right now our best 3 up front (IMO) are: Ronaldo Mandzukic and D.Costa as Dybala is clearly the better talent but he is quite limited because of our way of play..

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I think you missed my point..
What we need is someone who can give us that dominance we are missing while also paying attention to details
I mentioned Zidane because he is not a strange face in Italy and he is very good tactical while I dont care how good Real was he did get them 3 CL victories in a row..
We will win the league no matter of the coach we have because we are by far superior but to me its not just about result its also about the way you get the result and I dont talk about beautiful football or something like that.. I mean we need to play for domination - We need to go on the field and dominate games.
When Im saying Allegri is a defensive coach is because he is more about paying attention to details and we get a lot by simply waiting for our opponents mistakes which is good but it shouldnt be our only gameplan..
Games like that with Lazio and Atalanta shouldnt happen and Im not talking about the result..
Our team passing could be better especially when going forward and I think it has a connection to our way of play
Agree with this. You dont really get the feeling watching us game after game, that we gel more and more and build onto our game. It seems very random from game to game in my opinion. And things ARE also changing from game to game, as we play different formations, different players. And it is not always those who perform well that starts the next game. After a good game the player might be benched for 3 games again. Hard to predict what will happen in CL. We might suddenly play amazing. Allegri and Juve work in mysterious ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol he's very excitable. Easiest person to troll.
Its all good! :D I also give back.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He said that this set back will do us good :howler:
Well we drew instead of losing :baus:

Anyways this result was definitely not on Allegri. On the contrary, we played the kind of attacking football that should be expected of us for one of the rare times this season; a definite upgrade in that sense compared to what we've seen this season. We scored 3 goals and were denied by the post twice; cant say that about any match this season so far. Meanwhile every single time they counter attacked us our CB:s were completely lost and couldn't handle anything. I'd say this game was down to the likes of Perin and Rugani; didn't show that they can handle the weight of bearing the shirt in situations like this.

But let's be honest though, the main reason for the loss was solely the fact that MANDZUKIC DECIDED TO CROSS INTO OUR OWN DAMN BOX IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THE GAME WHEN ALL THE OFFENSES PLAYERS WERE STORMING IN!!!! WHAT KIND OF RETARDATION WAS THAT?!?

Last edited:

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Max can´t be blamed for us dropping points after a poor decision from a very experienced player at the end.

Managing big squads like ours are difficult. One thing are injuries, the other part is just keeping players happy. Ideally Max could go all Sarri and play the same 11 every game but then we would have loads of Benatia type situations. I think Benatia had to go as he took his dissatisfaction public. I personally would´ve played him more before it got to that point but it remains to be seen if it will cost us in the long run.

I think our challenge now is that we are either too defensive or too offensive and lose our balance. The concentration levels of our midfield and defense are poor, even with the usual starters (United, Young Boys, Lazio, Atalanta, Parma today). This also prevents us from playing more attacking football as when you´re high up the pitch, one wrong pass and you´re countered. Who´s fault this is I cannot answer but it is the reality and Max is rightfully more conservative in certain games because of it.

It will be really interesting to see if he can fix this and get the injured players back in time. I honestly think if we don´t win the CL he´ll finish his contract and stay for 1 more year to try and win it, no way Agnelli and Paratici are firing him. If we win he´ll leave on a high this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 33, Guests: 321)