out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Deserves criticism for determining that Benatia should be 4th choice CB. How you can come to that evaluation, I don't know. Also not sure how Spinazzola didn't walk into the team as soon as he was fit. Only 2 matches but miles ahead of MDS in terms of being a complete fullback.
Im have been really please with his last 3 showings.

This guy has the momevements and ball control of a modern fullback. Needs to be nurtured for sure

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
3-3 against Parma is indeed an improvement on the 1-3 loss to Atalanta last week. Attack is fixed now as we got captain Zukic back. Now we just need to fix the defence in next game against Sassuolu and we are golden for that CL cup.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
6 goals conceded to Parma and Atalanta, one clean sheet in 5 games (v Chievo at home).

He really has struggled to find the attack/defence balance over the past two seasons. I think the midfield is a big part of this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes because Zidane is known for dominating the league.
What if we played super offensive and dominated the league but came up short against the tops in CL? Man city,PSG, Barca have all done this a good bit recntly. Madrid was very well balanced and didnt really do that well in the league. Not saying youre wrong but not sure where the whole must need offense to win thing comes from with so many. Efficiency is key and we arent very efficient right now which is surprising. Ronaldo should have way more goals and still looks very uncomfortable to me. Dybala looks out of place and confused. Mandzukic is extremely neccesary right now as is Cancelo to provide width in the attacking 3rd so Dybala can stay central. I really dont think its an offensive vs defensive debate but more a how to get the best pf these players.
Zidane made a few big decisions by benching top players and changing things up from time to time. Max did the same thing when we went far in the competition. Maybe we need some fresh ideas in the attacking areas.
Its so unneccesary to call for a new coach every time we have a bad game.
I think you missed my point..
What we need is someone who can give us that dominance we are missing while also paying attention to details
I mentioned Zidane because he is not a strange face in Italy and he is very good tactical while I dont care how good Real was he did get them 3 CL victories in a row..
We will win the league no matter of the coach we have because we are by far superior but to me its not just about result its also about the way you get the result and I dont talk about beautiful football or something like that.. I mean we need to play for domination - We need to go on the field and dominate games.
When Im saying Allegri is a defensive coach is because he is more about paying attention to details and we get a lot by simply waiting for our opponents mistakes which is good but it shouldnt be our only gameplan..
Games like that with Lazio and Atalanta shouldnt happen and Im not talking about the result..
Our team passing could be better especially when going forward and I think it has a connection to our way of play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 598)