out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thought Id never come back after the 'interesting' ban from our mod Gondo for arguing about the limitations of our coach Allegri. However this is an interesting place to be generally, especially seeing all those who were so loud, now eating their own words and changing the stories about our situation, as we now cant hide between 3 points, as we just lost one of our objectives. 3-0 to a mid-table team, completely deserved. Shit can happen in football, but it is the patterns some of us reacted to already early on. Maybe time for those with loud mouths to watch more, and write less.

Now let the flood of dislikes roll in, you have missed it! :D
we look like a different team without Mandzukic and Pjanic, i have to admit. wed be lucky to win even Serie A without them

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is something completely wrong with your way of arguing. You are one of the loud mouths in here, and you are mostly wrong in your opinions. Pjanic has been shit this whole season and more and more start to see it. He is even benched now. How does that make me wrong? Think before you write.

Just because the coach takes a player off the pitch, doesnt make us play better, if we dont have a plan or cohesion. Mandzukic has had as many bad games as he has had games where he scored. Everytime he doesnt score, he has played pretty bad, and many people seem to have realized that too.
But having those 2 on the bench, is not gonna make a disjointed team play well. The thing is, the style of play Allegri seem to prefer to play (overload of random crosses in the box) obviously suits a player like Mandzukic. But it is not gonna make us CL contenters playing that style.

So please think more, and put less effort into making funny posts. They will be funny anyway.
:rofl:

Please stay and continue posting so the good people of Tuz can continue laughing at you. We really missed you.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There is something completely wrong with your way of arguing. You are one of the loud mouths in here, and you are mostly wrong in your opinions. Pjanic has been shit this whole season and more and more start to see it. He is even benched now. How does that make me wrong? Think before you write.

Just because the coach takes a player off the pitch, doesnt make us play better, if we dont have a plan or cohesion. Mandzukic has had as many bad games as he has had games where he scored. Everytime he doesnt score, he has played pretty bad, and many people seem to have realized that too.
But having those 2 on the bench, is not gonna make a disjointed team play well. The thing is, the style of play Allegri seem to prefer to play (overload of random crosses in the box) obviously suits a player like Mandzukic. But it is not gonna make us CL contenters playing that style.

So please think more, and put less effort into making funny posts. They will be funny anyway.
youre right about Pjanic. but who do you bench him for? Allegri also benched Bonucci after Lazio and Chiellini after 20 minutes tonight, and we looked even more terrible. maybe he should stick with the plan that worked so far this season

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nothing like the rare loss to bring all the cretins crawling back in.
It's so obvious the threads they will post in and the content of their posts. It's almost endearing.

Like those ugly little creatures that for some strange reason people find cute.

- - - Updated - - -

youre right about Pjanic. but who do you bench him for? Allegri also benched Bonucci after Lazio and Chiellini after 20 minutes tonight, and we looked even more terrible. maybe he should stick with the plan that worked so far this season
We were brilliant with Pjanic on the bench, and Mandzu out injured the last two games. Not a shot on goal in the first half of either game... We clearly don't miss them at all. :lol3:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I will reserve my judgement until the game against Atletico.

If he loses that, then his cycle here is over.
We will definitely kick it into another gear for that game but the man does look stressed and need a proper rest. No joke keeping a team on the top for 5 years. When was the last time a coach did this over a longer period? Fregusen? It's just not feasible nowadays.

What Agnelli could/should do is to have both him and Conte on payroll with each one taking over every two years! :klin:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I cannot stress enough how fucking shit our midfield recruitment has been for years.

Napoli: Allan, Hamsik, Fabian Ruiz, Zieliniski

Atletico: Koke, Saul, Rodri, Lemar

These clubs have a smaller budget than us, are less attractive than us, and yet somehow both have a clearly better midfield.

Even fucking Real Betis have William Carvalho and Lo Celso, both would improve our midfield.

What the fuck have we been doing for the last 4 years? We’ve wasted money on donkeys with no technical ability like Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Sturaro, Hernanes, Lemina, and Rincon.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I think it would be a good idea yes, to stick to a single plan and then master that one, even if I am not impressed with his plans thus far. It seems pretty random who plays. A player has a super good game, then the next game he is benched. A player plays like shit, then he is taken off, we play well, but next game he starts again. I dont see much correlation between who plays well and who starts on the field.
Our midfield is not top class, we all know that. But Pjanic, Matuidi and Bentancur are not THAT bad. We have had some good games only playing 2 centrally and then utilizing our good wingers and attackers more. But after a good game, then we change back to the default 4-3-3 for some reason.

One player that everyone has forgotten about is Cuadrado (yes its one of my favourite players in this team). We have played some really good games this season with him, where we have dominated possesion, created plenty of attacking plays and been very well connected. I think HE is a player we are really missing right now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I cannot stress enough how fucking shit our midfield recruitment has been for years.

These clubs have a smaller budget than us, are less attractive than us, and yet somehow both have a clearly better midfield.

Even fucking Real Betis have William Carvalho and Lo Celso, both would improve our midfield.

What the fuck have we been doing for the last 4 years? We’ve wasted money on donkeys with no technical ability like Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Sturaro, Hernanes, Lemina, and Rincon.
Because we've spent all our money on attackers the last 4 years. Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala, Costa, Bernadeschi, Mandzukic, Cuadrado... That's like 360 million euros. Our fullback too. Close to 100million euros on our 4 fullbacks.

We've spent peanuts on the midfield. Pjanic and Matuidi are our only real purchases there in this time frame.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
:rofl:

Please stay and continue posting so the good people of Tuz can continue laughing at you. We really missed you.
Until you come up with something better, I am not gonna be concerned with your childish internet insults. You have been proven wrong again and again and you better take a break as has been suggested. And no need to spam the thread with cat talk.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I dont know why we have neglected the midfield for so many years. That has been the issue.

Not doing a major effort to replace Vidal pogba was a mistake.

Pjanic (which wasnt a regista to start with) can more or less emulate Pirlo because he knows how to pass....but getting Khedira for Vidal and me complacent with it was a mistake.

Then we have seen the likes of hernanes, to bobby P, to Lemina , Matuidi and now Betancur and Can.

On the other hand...we have invested heavily on the striker department...we have bought Higuain, Costa, Berna, Dybala, Mandz, CR7 ..... thats a gazillion millions right there.

So its not that we are poor....but that we have simply neglected the midfield. Its difficult this way.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Because we've spent all our money on attackers the last 4 years. Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala, Costa, Bernadeschi, Mandzukic, Cuadrado... That's like 360 million euros. Our fullback too. Close to 100million euros on our 4 fullbacks.

We've spent peanuts on the midfield. Pjanic and Matuidi are our only real purchases there in this time frame.
Like this, here you are having a good point!

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Emre Can cost us 16m (for his agent). Add another 9mil and we could’ve activated Torreira’s release clause.

Why didn’t we take Lo Celso on loan, when we desperately need a midfielder who can dribble the ball forward and pick a pass? I’m sure we could have outmuscled Betis.

Allan only cost Napoli 10m.

The issue isn’t money. There are a lot of talented cheap midfielders out there. We just suck ass at midfield recruitment.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
No we don't, we already assembled arguably one of the all time best midfields. Max's repeated many times he want tall physical midfielders.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Emre Can cost us 16m (for his agent). Add another 9mil and we could’ve activated Torreira’s release clause.

Why didn’t we take Lo Celso on loan, when we desperately need a midfielder who can dribble the ball forward? I’m sure we could have outmuscled Betis.

Allan only cost Napoli 10m.

Just admit it, we suck ass at midfield recruitment.
Meh. Torreira isn't all that, from having watched him at Arsenal. He's not terrible like Can, but nothing special imo. I'd rather we dedicate some of the funds we've spent on attackers to midfielders. Sell Costa to fix our mid. We should be able to get a top CM and a top young CB if we sell Dougie C and other fringe players.

We've also had some rough luck with young CMs, both Pereyra and Lemina had a lot of promise before injuries derailed their careers here.

At this point we should spend big on one guarantee in the midfield to partner with Pjanic, an all-around box-2-box who can carry the ball forward. Then hopefully Bentancur can develop into the third, and we have Matuidi, etc for rotation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 158)