out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Needs to sort these pathetic and lethargic performances. We showed absolutely no desire or fight today.

Our midfield is awful and have good attackers, maybe it's time to try 4-2-3-1 again.

Jun 6, 2015
The ignorance in this thread is really something else. There's not much a coach can do about players misplacing passes and making other errors in possession. This is our first meaningful loss of the season so maybe it isn't that surprising that some see this as the perfect time to preach their agenda against him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
3 games to find a way to get our players to receive a ball in between the opponent's lines, in the centre of the field - not the flanks.

Because as it is right now, we will not touch a single ball in the trequartista area vs. Atletico. Not a single one.

Maybe the answer is 3-5-2 so we can overload the midfield? Maybe the answer is a double pivot instead of a regista? Maybe the answer is the same formation but different players?

Please try everything to find the answer. We are +11 in the league. We are not going to lose it. Calma.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't care about the Coppa. Though it was nice to win it for a few years. Sort of like the cookie you get with your coffee after a great meal.

What does worry me is how we are playing right now. I even think we looked better at the start of the season.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
We've been playing like that since the defeat against United. In fact it was from that point been developing backwards. I think we have reached the bottom now, we can't play worse than that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The performances v Lazio and Atalanta were two of the worst I have seen in a long time.

I'm hoping that it's just a hangover from the winter break, but we need to step up.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The ignorance in this thread is really something else. There's not much a coach can do about players misplacing passes and making other errors in possession. This is our first meaningful loss of the season so maybe it isn't that surprising that some see this as the perfect time to preach their agenda against him.
WOW, the issue is not this loss. Our game is so bad since the start of the season and this loss is long overdue.
To be optimistic for the near future is just bordeline delusional.
We will win Seria A but to speak of CL favorites as many of you and many of the pundits out there have been doing this whole season is one of the most embarasing things I have ever seen.
Not even Chelsea can play so utterly crap football and win CL.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
WOW, the issue is not this loss. Our game is so bad since the start of the season and this loss is long overdue.
We will win Seria A but to speak of CL favorites as many of you and many of the pundits out there have been doing this whole season is one of the most embarasing things I have ever seen.

That's just simply false.

We aren't the CL favorites but we certainly are one of the favorites. I've seen these emotional overboard reactions so often on this forum that it's almost impossible to take the likes of you seriously anymore. The life really is a matter of black and white for some of you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Actually we played way much better at the start of the season, this bad play started from after the defeat to United.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“I don’t see it as any alarm bell to be worried about, because it is impossible to win every game"

"It's not like Juventus win Coppa every year"

Who said these quotes?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Actually we played way much better at the start of the season, this bad play started from after the defeat to United.
yeh, we were not godlike but we were for sure not THIS bad.

Something broke or sumthing?

And is not about chiello or bon getting injured...is about our inability to simply play football.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Whenever we go into one of these long spells without defeat, players become complacent. Its like we are testing how bad we can play before we lose. Good slap in the face and I prefer this now, when we still can shake things up before CL games. Midfield is genuine worry.

Jan 22, 2016
We have been shit for a long time.

No real gameplan came to bite his ass finally. I was sure this day would come and i was not surprised at all when happened.

It's all on him. He has the best players in the league and best player in the world but his team is unable to create one decent chance all night.

It's not about players. We have won leagues with guys like Matri upfront. Why? Because we had a real game plan.

He should have gone after the final. He is badly keeping us back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 86)