out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have been shit for a long time.

No real gameplan came to bite his ass finally. I was sure this day would come and i was not surprised at all when happened.

It's all on him. He has the best players in the league and best player in the world but his team is unable to create one decent chance all night.

It's not about players. We have won leagues with guys like Matri upfront. Why? Because we had a real game plan.

He should have gone after the final. He is badly keeping us back.
Who should replace him sarri or Eusebio Di franscesco

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
That's just simply false.

We aren't the CL favorites but we certainly are one of the favorites. I've seen these emotional overboard reactions so often on this forum that it's almost impossible to take the likes of you seriously anymore. The life really is a matter of black and white for some of you.
I hope that you will be right this time and this will be first for you. I have no problem to be wrong just for a change.But I will probably won't.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
I hope that you will be right this time and this will be first for you. I have no problem to be wrong just for a change.But I will probably won't.

Should probably try to be less smug if you want to be taken seriously.

I'm pretty sure you will probably won't ever be wrong. You just seem that kinda guy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I will reserve my judgement until the game against Atletico.

If he loses that, then his cycle here is over.
I can agree with this. Management probably does too. If we get knocked out of CL in Rof16, doesn't really matter who the opponent is, it's probably time for both him and the team to move on... Assuming half the team isn't out injured by the team these matches are played.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Should probably try to be less smug if you want to be taken seriously.

I'm pretty sure you will probably won't ever be wrong. You just seem that kinda guy.
I am often wrong like most people but I am mostly right about Juve. That is my curse.
And actually I am not at all angry about the loss. I think we should not care about this shitty cup. But we should not crash playing like this. And we have been playing like this for a very long time.
Let's face it: winning a treble should not be our priority. Even winning a double should not be. Our goal should be only one this year: CL. I see us failing to reach this goal despite having probably the best opportunity in a decade.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Thought Id never come back after the 'interesting' ban from our mod Gondo for arguing about the limitations of our coach Allegri. However this is an interesting place to be generally, especially seeing all those who were so loud, now eating their own words and changing the stories about our situation, as we now cant hide between 3 points, as we just lost one of our objectives. 3-0 to a mid-table team, completely deserved. Shit can happen in football, but it is the patterns some of us reacted to already early on. Maybe time for those with loud mouths to watch more, and write less.

Now let the flood of dislikes roll in, you have missed it! :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Has an amazing roster but just can't get them to tick in a way where they can pressure the heck out of even weak opposition.

Any level of pressing from the opposition causes Juve to crumble pretty quick as they don't have the intelligence or technical ability to expose spaces created by teams pressing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mandzukic and Pjanic out injured and coincidentally our worst form of the year appears.

And the guy who spends most of his time on the forum bashing Mandzukic and Pjanic, and Allegri for playing them, returns to say he was right about Allegri.

Surreal. :lol2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thought Id never come back after the 'interesting' ban from our mod Gondo for arguing about the limitations of our coach Allegri. However this is an interesting place to be generally, especially seeing all those who were so loud, now eating their own words and changing the stories about our situation, as we now cant hide between 3 points, as we just lost one of our objectives. 3-0 to a mid-table team, completely deserved. Shit can happen in football, but it is the patterns some of us reacted to already early on. Maybe time for those with loud mouths to watch more, and write less.

Now let the flood of dislikes roll in, you have missed it! :D
:dule:

Dont fan the flames of war. We are generous and benevolent here, and will forgive

Jan 22, 2016
Mandzukic and Pjanic out injured and coincidentally our worst form of the year appears.

And the guy who spends most of his time on the forum bashing Mandzukic and Pjanic, and Allegri for playing them, returns to say he was right about Allegri.

You have been wrong and it got proven , but anybody could be wrong.

Mabe it's time for you to Stop posting after this night for just one Day at least.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

There is something completely wrong with your way of arguing. You are one of the loud mouths in here, and you are mostly wrong in your opinions. Pjanic has been shit this whole season and more and more start to see it. He is even benched now. How does that make me wrong? Think before you write.

Just because the coach takes a player off the pitch, doesnt make us play better, if we dont have a plan or cohesion. Mandzukic has had as many bad games as he has had games where he scored. Everytime he doesnt score, he has played pretty bad, and many people seem to have realized that too.
But having those 2 on the bench, is not gonna make a disjointed team play well. The thing is, the style of play Allegri seem to prefer to play (overload of random crosses in the box) obviously suits a player like Mandzukic. But it is not gonna make us CL contenters playing that style.

So please think more, and put less effort into making funny posts. They will be funny anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)