out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I cannot stress enough how fucking shit our midfield recruitment has been for years.

Napoli: Allan, Hamsik, Fabian Ruiz, Zieliniski

Atletico: Koke, Saul, Rodri, Lemar

These clubs have a smaller budget than us, are less attractive than us, and yet somehow both have a clearly better midfield.

Even fucking Real Betis have William Carvalho and Lo Celso, both would improve our midfield.

What the fuck have we been doing for the last 4 years? We’ve wasted money on donkeys with no technical ability like Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Sturaro, Hernanes, Lemina, and Rincon.
Someone took my rant and posted in on the Juve subreddit

Alright who did this?

@zizinho @Hydde @Post Ironic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Someone took my rant and posted in on the Juve subreddit

Alright who did this?

@zizinho @Hydde @Post Ironic
Don't use reddit lol

Also not a big fan of Ruiz, Diawara, or Zielinski. Though I think the latter would be pretty handy this year.

- - - Updated - - -

It'll be cute to see Allegri and Di francesco comparing defensive training methods

Mind you I can see the intensity of a Ritiro breaking Khedira and forcing him into retirement. Probably a bad idea
I would have thought you'd think this was a great idea?

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
How do we manage to play so unattractive and toothless football with Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Berna, Cancelo? Thanks, Mister.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Thats why they call Allegri genius. I swear if you just put them there and give 0 instructions they’d play better football.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Without Mario

Sandro Chiello Rugani Cancelo

Pjanic Matuidi

Berna Dybala Costa

Ronaldo

With Mario

Same backline and midfield

Berna/costa Dybala Ronaldo

Mario

Front 4 can swap and change in match

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Can anyone explain how exactly Guardiola, Klopp, Sarri, or any other manager would play their fancy football with this midfield?

If the management decided to buy CR7 without having money for the proper CM to support him, then they act like those who buy an expensive car but don't have money for the fuel. The driver is not responsible for their short-sightedness.

Sarri by the way have similar problems in Chelsea. He has Hazard and Kante, but it's not enough.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Can anyone explain how exactly Guardiola, Klopp, Sarri, or any other manager would play their fancy football with this midfield?

If the management decided to buy CR7 without having money for the proper CM to support him, then they act like those who buy an expensive car but don't have money for the fuel. The driver is not responsible for their short-sightedness.

Sarri by the way have similar problems in Chelsea. He has Hazard and Kante, but it's not enough.
I dont know Klopp or Sarri but I know Guardiola would play something like this.

4-1-4-1
Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Pjanic
Costa-Cuadrado-Bernardeschi-Ronaldo
Dybala

Other teams will shit themselves even if they wanted to try and attack us. Maybe he would sub Pjanic for one more defansive minded player like Bentancur or Can.
2882fd5280214d725c850d0b0a89ffa1.jpg

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
it's just the first match we lost this season and Tuzers lost already everything ... i think we still can progress in CL , Allegri should solve our problem, now we have defensive problems ...During his Milan time he had worse than this but still did great job. hope he will make it.
wtf you talking about. 1 shot on target first half lazio. 1 shot on target FULL MATCH Atalanta. ½ chance on target next match? If you can`t see how many games we played like complete shit, dont be surprised if Atletico tear us a new one.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
wtf you talking about. 1 shot on target first half lazio. 1 shot on target FULL MATCH Atalanta. ½ chance on target next match? If you can`t see how many games we played like complete shit, dont be surprised if Atletico tear us a new one.
Dont be a glory hunter. Our midfield is crap dont blame allegri. We need class players like Parolo, DeRoon and Freuler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)