out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I start to think that Marotta was right when he said he is not in sync with AA. Maybe Marotta was against CR7 because he was underlining the need of great midfield, but Fabio & AA was both mouthwatering on the idea of CR7. anyway, now we are exposed in defense and midfield. Allegri loves these situations and i feel this is his comfortable side to fix issues not to deploy a perfect plan. Can we use Can in defense now , can we use or full attacking potentials to cover our weakness in defense ...no need to be perfect team to win, we need the right formula that captivate the strengths and hide the weakness. still have hope to over turn this and the lose was about to come long time ago but nothing changed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Ruiz Diawara :haha: I take Zilenski but that's it. This summer we should try Allan, cancel Ramsey deal and sign somebody superior like Barella, Kovacic, Eriksen or even Brozovic.

Imagine a midfield of Barella/Allan-Pjanic-Eriksen :tuttosport:

Jun 6, 2015
This shit is completely on him. I as a fan 2 thousands miles from turin could see this day would come eventually. But the coach couldn't.

He kept playing Barzagli until stupid Mourinho rekt him in front of our fans.
God i can't forgive him for that loss yet.

Again his ignorance doesn't end there.
We win a game with 4231 and playing good football, next game, he goes back to 433 where Fucking Matuidi plays as a left winger. I'm mean WTF is wrong with this guy. He always says beautiful football doesn't mean anything if you don't win Cups. And next thing happens , he is out of a cup against some midtable team unable to create any decent chance.

We all saw this happening way before and were worried a lot. But pro Allegri were laughing with eyes closed like nothing happened and saying we are in 3 competitions guyssssss. So stop moaning you peanuts.

Time proved we were correct. And I'm afraid we would be correct against Attletico yet again.

At this rate this guy would be the next mourinho, where he would be belong to the past.
You can't be serious. Time has proved you wrong time after time. We've won everything there is to win in Italy under Allegri year after year. Not that I have much hope for you ever realizing this. It's somewhat baffling that we have fans that can't wait for us to lose so they get these small openings to have a go at Allegri.

We are pro Juventus, should probably try that at times yourself.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I dont know Klopp or Sarri but I know Guardiola would play something like this.

4-1-4-1
Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Pjanic
Costa-Cuadrado-Bernardeschi-Ronaldo
Dybala

Other teams will shit themselves even if they wanted to try and attack us. Maybe he would sub Pjanic for one more defansive minded player like Bentancur or Can.
I can see quite a lot of problems with that formation.

1. There's no physical power in the midfield. It wouldn't stand high pressing and often time it would look like 6 vs. 10, because that attacking part of the team would be rendered useless and not even touching the ball.

2. Pjanic is not the guy who can single-handedly do what is expected from that position. He's not Casemiro, Fernandinho, or Busquets, and Can or Bentancur are even less so.

3. What about substitutions? Both during the game and when someone's injured. That formation already fields everything this team has. This is what Sarri did at Napoli, and we know how it always ends in the long run.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I start to think that Marotta was right when he said he is not in sync with AA. Maybe Marotta was against CR7 because he was underlining the need of great midfield, but Fabio & AA was both mouthwatering on the idea of CR7.
You know I can understand all types of critique, except the one who tries to excuse away the GM who has assembled this God awful midfield for past 4 years (except Pjanic). How is it remotely logical to think the nr one guy who sold our best midfielders and failed completely to replace them, leaving because he wasn't allowed to improve our midfield THIS summer, and was against signing arguably the best player around. You know what Marottas last addition to our midfield was? Doubling Khediras salary and signing an even worse version in Can.

I appreciated Marotta hell of a lot, but if anything this is damning for him, and not absolving as you are implying.

P.S Welcome to the forums :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Our midfield is shit, I said it so many times.

But, De Roon and Freuler don't exactly scream quality.

This is 90% Allegri's fault.
If what Gasperini does is better than what Allegri does, and the quality of the players is irrelevant, why they are not sitting on the first place in Serie A tournament table then?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You're right. But maybe this is the reason why Gasperini and Allegri do what they do. Allegri has to get titles when the season ends, while Gasperini is allowed to simply show decent football and get some nice position in the table.
Well, as far as coppa is concerned the season already ended yesterday without a title.

Loses happen, no big deal and I don't really care about coppa but our general play is beyond pathetic especially the last two matches. 0 shots on goal vs Lazio at HT and yesterday 1 all game, this is absolutely not acceptable.

Jan 22, 2016
You can't be serious. Time has proved you wrong time after time. We've won everything there is to win in Italy under Allegri year after year. Not that I have much hope for you ever realizing this. It's somewhat baffling that we have fans that can't wait for us to lose so they get these small openings to have a go at Allegri.

We are pro Juventus, should probably try that at times yourself.
How exactly i have been proven wrong?

I said million times in this topic we don't have any real game plan and this will hunt us in the future. And this thing that i was afraid of the most has happened.

I'm not happy my point was proven. I'm furious right now because we lost a cup we could have won easily.

This is not about the quality of players. We are more than good enough to destroy every fucking team in this league, but we can't. Why? We all know why.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This place is such a mess atm. Why do some of you have to exaggerate is beyond me. We lost a game, yes. We have some issues, yes. Is this the end of world? No. Move on and lets see how we fare in CL. This is what matters to me the most this season. Aint losing sleep over Coppa.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Well, as far as coppa is concerned the season already ended yesterday without a title.
We cannot make strategic conclusions after tactical results. Allegri won 4 previous cups. He's a human after all and cannot maintain 100% success rate, especially in the obviously not perfectly managed environment.

Its how Conte took italy this far in the Euros.
But didn't win it and wasn't even close to it.

Its how Klopp can take a team to the CL final with Milner, Henderson, Wijndalum, Lalana & the very same Can we have to a CL final playing offensive football.
But didn't win it and wasn't really closer to it than Allegri in both of his finals.

Jan 22, 2016
This place is such a mess atm. Why do some of you have to exaggerate is beyond me. We lost a game, yes. We have some issues, yes. Is this the end of world? No. Move on and lets see how we fare in CL. This is what matters to me the most this season. Aint losing sleep over Coppa.
Because we got the best player in the world plus Cancelo but we are playing worst than anytime under Allegri.

And this year is our best chance for us to win UCL, but we are playing like shit and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
We cannot make strategic conclusions after tactical results. Allegri won 4 previous cups. He's a human after all and cannot maintain 100% success rate, especially in the obviously not perfectly managed environment.

But didn't win it and wasn't even close to it.

But didn't win it and wasn't really closer to it than Allegri in both of his finals.
So are you comfortable going in to the knockout stages of CL?
We should be, this is our theoretically best team in a decade. Maybe the best ever, player for player.
We are not talking about the results of previous seasons. I think all on here have gratitude for what Allegri did bring us so far. But we can't really use that in our current situation where we play like a team that was assembled yesterday.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
No. But I'm equally not comfortable with putting the blame on the person who's probably the last to blame in this situation. This midfield he has to deal with is a disgrace for a club that seriously consider themselves contenders for the CL title.
Our midfield is definitely weaker than when we had Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo and prime Marchisio. But Matuidi, Pjanic, Bentancur, Khedira and Can are not THAT bad. We just need to play to our strength and not field 3 of them at the same time.
And I really dont think Allegri has no say in what players we buy. Thats one of the most ridiculous rumours going on in here, in my opinion. We had this coach for many seasons now and the management clearly trusts this guy. If he think we need a heavy reinforcement in midfield, he would get it. He is the one with the expert knowledge of football matters in our club, as far as I am concerned. Why would our directors act on their own. If he didnt manage to convince them, then it still falls back on him for not making it clear enough.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
The problem with this management is that they always prepare for the next season, and this is a never-ending story, this team is never ready.

Look at how they acted in the Ramsey situation. Hey, your manager needs this guy RIGHT NOW! Bring him NOW! No, we will wait, because we want to balance the sheets. We also want to win the Champions League, but the sheets are way more important.

Jun 6, 2015
How exactly i have been proven wrong?

I said million times in this topic we don't have any real game plan and this will hunt us in the future. And this thing that i was afraid of the most has happened.

I'm not happy my point was proven. I'm furious right now because we lost a cup we could have won easily.

This is not about the quality of players. We are more than good enough to destroy every fucking team in this league, but we can't. Why? We all know why.
So your prediction was that we'll lose some games during the season? Not sure anyone predicted any different.

I'm pretty sure your prediction has been that Allegri is terrible and we are doomed. That has been the wrong prediction for each of the four seasons he has been here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)