out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He has like 5 years here... and you are telling me that he as a coach cannot sit down with AA and Beppe and ask for players?

You know why we play shid football? because we just use workhorses on midfield. You know why? because allegri sees that fit. Thats all about it.

AA and Beppe are at fault, but so is allegri for not at the very least asking for the units the team needs. If he doesnt do that, and instead is happy with Matuidi and Khedira, ITS HIS faukt.
Well Conte was a headache in that matter so who knows if the board is very sensitive about it and reminds all the time where everyone stand. I know Max loves certain players aswel but he also ask for players like Isco all the time so it's not like he doesn't like WC players and when we had a WC MF he used it 24/7 so it's not easy to support your conjectures

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
Are we always playing like shit? Bc If went back to read some posts, Id think we never played a good game under Allegri. There is a guy claiming we were running on Conte's fumes in 2017/18, players that have never played under Conte apparently learned some attacking pattern during his training sessions. You know guys like Khedira, Pjanic, Mario, Dybala, Higuain, Cuadrado, Alves, Sandro...

Then Im amazed that some members think we dont have some kind of playbook and practice during training sessions. What do u think happens over there? Allegri gives them a ball and says: raggazzi lets play 5 vs 5, while Im off to fuck some hoes. See u in an hour an a half".

Take a step back and try to rationalize a bit. This isnt the end of the world, or our cycle. A lot will depend on what goes on in the CL in a few weeks. We have time to adress issues, which are obviously present. The last night's loss also in no way should undermine what this team has done over the last 4 years. Respect that.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, from one extreme to another. We would be just fine without Allegri, like we were fine without hundreds of previous coaches. Life goes on :p
I believe we have no real gameplan at all.
And i would like to know how you describe our gameplan and approach to the games as a Juve fan.

What's your take on about our tactics?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well Conte was a headache in that matter so who knows if the board is very sensitive about it and reminds all the time where everyone stand. I know Max loves certain players aswel but he also ask for players like Isco all the time so it's not like he doesn't like WC players and when we had a WC MF he used it 24/7 so it's not easy to support your conjectures
both extremes are bad. Being entitled is bad, but being a yesman is bad too.

Conte was an entitled crybaby who was aking for the CR7s of the world in a moment we simply could not buuy them. And he blamed the lack of quality of the players to hide his shortcomings, when in fact we had some good players in our roster, and allegri debunked that pretty fast in the season after conte left.

About max, i dont know about you, but personally i have never seen an interview in which he openly ask for isco or any fansista.. and if it exists please quote it. All we have heard are rumours from the “experds". On the other hand, What i HAVE really seen from max is an obsession with players like khedira. Thats a fact and is there for all to see.

So in the end, i would not say he can come with his hands clean on this matter.

Theres is clearly something going on with the board and their decitions in the mercato... but lets be honest, allegri at this point in his career is a top 5 coach, and as one, he is in all his right to make his voice be heard if he seens something not going well.

If he was bending over to the decitions of agnelli and the late beppe, it was his fault. He simply was riding a paycheck. After the midfield got dismembered he had to talk his way out of that problem. I have never seen an urge from his part to fix that.

Remeber his own words “bring me what you can and ill see how i make it work”. Thats a very dangerous way of working because not always you will be able to make random things work

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He has like 5 years here... and you are telling me that he as a coach cannot sit down with AA and Beppe and ask for players?

You know why we play shid football? because we just use workhorses on midfield. You know why? because allegri sees that fit. Thats all about it.

AA and Beppe are at fault, but so is allegri for not at the very least asking for the units the team needs. If he doesnt do that, and instead is happy with Matuidi and Khedira, ITS HIS faukt.
-vector-id821485856?k=6&m=821485856&s=612x612&w=0&h=MuPrCJFp0-PJZMtQ9VEXg-80ga3GTcZKT3B_sv4gH2o=.jpg

But...But Max didn't ask for better mids :cry:

You know nothing. Stop making shit up that suits your shitty agenda.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
About a year ago I decided to study some Real Madrid fans discussions on the Internet. Being a Juventus fan since the spring of 1998 (you can count the number of CL finals Juventus lost and won during this period, but please don't divide the former by the latter since it's forbidden by the laws of math), I was curious what it's like to support the team that actually wins Champions League, and does it with ease.

Do you think I saw happy fans? Nope. They were also full of indignation. They hated CR7 for inconsistency. They hated Benzema, well, for being Benzema. They hated Modric and Kroos for every lost ball. They hated Marcelo for not being good enough in defense. They hated Navas for occasional bloopers. And so on.

And this was the team that had already won 2 CL in a row and was on track to win the third one.

My point is, you can always find the reason to be dissatisfied. But if you know the reasons why something you don't like happens, and all in all the situation is quite good, then it's probably just wrong to be constantly upset by it. And this is something I see on TUZ all the time.

Jan 22, 2016
Guardiola wouldn’t get more out of this team than Allegri, but Klopp would.

Klopp broke the CL goalscoring record with Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum in his midfield.
This team is playing only 50% of its potential this year or less.

Give this team to a guy like Conte.
He would destroy every team coming against us in the league with much attractive football of course.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Now in hindsight, selling that alcoholic mofo has hurted us dearly on the long run.

We had our reasons and is easy to prey on the board for selling him..... But gosh, i would sell 3 of our midfielders right now to get that drunk oldman.

This desperate i am.
Of course, I'm not surprised but now you can appreciate why I was so against selling Vidal more over for the price we did and the replacements we've had since. You can call me sentimental as I was a big Vidal fan at leverkusen but his work rate and ability has yet to be matched by any of his replacements. Tbh I still maintain we miss Vidal more than pogba

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Conte played attractive football now? :lol:

I love Conte, but how ridiculous to bring him up as superior to Allegri, especially in cup competitions. We played such attractive football while getting knocked out of CL group stage in 2013-14 with Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Tevez, etc... and those matches against Benfica, beautiful. :lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We are already winning serie a.. CONTE is a proven choker in CL.
He had two seasons of CL, a pretty good first one and a second one a bit more difficult mixed with bad and lucky circumstances then we gave up in EL.

The sample size is too small, "in Europe" he also led the Azzurri far in the Euros (cup competition)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course, I'm not surprised but now you can appreciate why I was so against selling Vidal more over for the price we did and the replacements we've had since. You can call me sentimental as I was a big Vidal fan at leverkusen but his work rate and ability has yet to be matched by any of his replacements. Tbh I still maintain we miss Vidal more than pogba
Agree on this. Vidal, of course, is past his useful date now... but biggest mistake of Beppe tenure was selling him without ever replacing him adequately. If we had kept Vidal for that 2015-16 season, we would have won CL imo.

- - - Updated - - -

He had two seasons of CL, a pretty good first one and a second one a bit more difficult mixed with bad and lucky circumstances then we gave up in EL.

The sample size is too small, "in Europe" he also led the Azzurri far in the Euros (cup competition)
The QFs is far? I'd hazard a guess, no one here considered getting knocked out in the QFs last year, going "far" in CL. :p

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
In that EURO tournament Conte had an unfair advantage over any other coach: he had not an Italian national team. He had his Juventus. He had his Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci in their prime to guarantee him at least 0-0, so he can safely try to squeeze at least one goal on the opposite side of the field. And eventually he also didn't win it. Basically with Juventus again.

Jan 22, 2016
Conte played attractive football now? :lol:

I love Conte, but how ridiculous to bring him up as superior to Allegri, especially in cup competitions. We played such attractive football while getting knocked out of CL group stage in 2013-14 with Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Tevez, etc... and those matches against Benfica, beautiful. :lol:
With Conte, we played a fantastic football in his first season and two years of very good football. His team was more dominate than Allegri's.

Conte with this team could do wanders. Im not his fan of way of playing but his teams have purpose and will on the pitch and are ruthless rather than being soft.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
First season back after a long time with no real striker and losing to that machine of a team Bayern 2013, there's absolutely no shame in that
I was talking about the Euros. I have no problem with the QF in 2012-13. Although, let's call a spade a spade. Half the guys melting down over Allegri, flipped their shit at Conte for his 10 euro restaurant comments and capitulating against Bayern that year without even trying. Not to mention the meltdowns over Celtic supposedly dominating us in our 3-0 win.

It's sheer lunacy to suggest Conte has shown more in cup competitions than Allegri, or that we played attractive football in the 3-5-2 under him. People here bashed him endlessly for having us playing dull, stubborn, uninspired football. Our football was fantastic in his first season here, even if we did draw over and over, but it grew progressively less inspired each season, as we improved the team.

To set the record straight, I''d be perfectly happy having Conte as a coach again. He's a proven winner, and I think his experiences with the NT and Chelsea helped him grow. But let's not be ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

With Conte, we played a fantastic football in his first season and two years of very good football. His team was more dominate than Allegri's.

Conte with this team could do wanders. Im not his fan of way of playing but his teams have purpose and will on the pitch and are ruthless rather than being soft.
:rofl:

You are beyond ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea was so “ruthless” last year. :lol3:

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
About a year ago I decided to study some Real Madrid fans discussions on the Internet. Being a Juventus fan since the spring of 1998 (you can count the number of CL finals Juventus lost and won during this period, but please don't divide the former by the latter since it's forbidden by the laws of math), I was curious what it's like to support the team that actually wins Champions League, and does it with ease.

Do you think I saw happy fans? Nope. They were also full of indignation. They hated CR7 for inconsistency. They hated Benzema, well, for being Benzema. They hated Modric and Kroos for every lost ball. They hated Marcelo for not being good enough in defense. They hated Navas for occasional bloopers. And so on.

And this was the team that had already won 2 CL in a row and was on track to win the third one.

My point is, you can always find the reason to be dissatisfied. But if you know the reasons why something you don't like happens, and all in all the situation is quite good, then it's probably just wrong to be constantly upset by it. And this is something I see on TUZ all the time.
Football isn't just supported in the stands, on the tv and in bars and cafés now, it's supported through social media, forums and the like. It basically gives people something to fill their time, and outlet their frustration and biases. We're just so ridiculously spoiled and many don't seem to understand it, we're stood too close to the fire. Fans of Milan, Inter, Man Utd and Juventus in 2010 have something to really moan about, but it doesn't ever end, people just want more and more.

Without sounding like some philosophical arsehole, I think that's just how life is in general now. Want more, want it now, that's what we're taught. Before, supporting a football or other sports team was something else, now it's played online, in the transfer market, on stats sheets, and marked with false morals.

Our record under Allegri is basically phenomenal. All this shit talk after an inevitable stumble, those seemingly desperate for it, I find it so abhorrent it's gone past the point of being worth discussion. That's just how I see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)