out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
As for domination in football... I remember how scared and humiliated Conte's Juventus looked in Naples, even when he managed to get the decent result like a draw. Max, on the other hand, goes there to show who is who in this league.
In our first season in a game we badly started and in which we salvaged a result against a team we used to have an inferiority complex. Then we demolished Napoli and all big italian teams much more convincingly than nowadays if we're honest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In our first season in a game we badly started and in which we salvaged a result against a team we used to have an inferiority complex. Then we demolished Napoli and all big italian teams much more convincingly than nowadays if we're honest.
Lol.

And Allegri took Juventus to two CL finals just in the 3 years after Conte claimed no Italian team would compete in europe for a long time.

What shameless hypocrisy.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lol.

And Allegri took Juventus to two CL finals just in the 3 years after Conte claimed no Italian team would compete in europe for a long time.

What shameless hypocrisy.
I was speaking of Conte here. I'm not going into that Allegri vs Conte debate, Allegri has had impressive results in Europe and it's there for all to see

Conte's whining was annoying true, but let's not diminish him all the same is what I'm saying

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was speaking of Conte here. I'm not going into that Allegri vs Conte debate, Allegri has had impressive results in Europe and it's there for all to see

Conte's whining was annoying true, but let's not diminish him all the same is what I'm saying
As I said, I love Conte, and would gladly have him coach us again.

But supporting anything these whiners are saying about Conte vs Allegri is ludicrous.

Even more so considering the competition we just got knocked out of, the one that caused them to crawl out of their caves to bitch, Conte didn’t manage to win it once in 3 years (which is just fine, outside of the context of this discussion).

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
both extremes are bad. Being entitled is bad, but being a yesman is bad too.

Conte was an entitled crybaby who was aking for the CR7s of the world in a moment we simply could not buuy them. And he blamed the lack of quality of the players to hide his shortcomings, when in fact we had some good players in our roster, and allegri debunked that pretty fast in the season after conte left.

About max, i dont know about you, but personally i have never seen an interview in which he openly ask for isco or any fansista.. and if it exists please quote it. All we have heard are rumours from the “experds". On the other hand, What i HAVE really seen from max is an obsession with players like khedira. Thats a fact and is there for all to see.

So in the end, i would not say he can come with his hands clean on this matter.

Theres is clearly something going on with the board and their decitions in the mercato... but lets be honest, allegri at this point in his career is a top 5 coach, and as one, he is in all his right to make his voice be heard if he seens something not going well.

If he was bending over to the decitions of agnelli and the late beppe, it was his fault. He simply was riding a paycheck. After the midfield got dismembered he had to talk his way out of that problem. I have never seen an urge from his part to fix that.

Remeber his own words “bring me what you can and ill see how i make it work”. Thats a very dangerous way of working because not always you will be able to make random things work
IIRC Max did talk about Isco several times in the past. I don't have the patient to look for it but if pops up I would quote you about it.

I think that the board get into the last quote you wrote: I make it work. He said that a lot of times and it could be a driver for our board at the time to close deals

About "simply was riding a paycheck", that's a very cheap sentence for a guy that handle to keep us into the top 5 teams in the world for several years by now

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It's not once though, the pattern has been going on for a while. The results were coming in one way or another. Even Allegri himself said it yesterday, the loss was coming. If he could foresee a loss then why didn't he react? Why didn't he react before it was too late. We have three games before Atletico, when we used to experiment until we find momentum it was at least 15 games. He's left it too late now.
I'll be very surprised if he doesnt turn around the results. He can always go back to setting the team up defensively and win that way instead of trying and failing to play offensively. He knows how to get results using that method. He has been doing it for half a decade. The team is used to it too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'll be very surprised if he doesnt turn around the results. He can always go back to setting the team up defensively and win that way instead of trying and failing to play offensively. He knows how to get results using that method. He has been doing it for half a decade. The team is used to it too.
This will most likely happen TBH.

We will cruise the league because this team is a tried and tested machine that is made to destroy serie A on the long run.

What will happen on the CL is a mystery tho.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Imagine the meltdown after we lose the first Scudetto after this current run.
Thats bound to happen someday.

I hope it will be against an almighty opponent tho, after we did what we could playing at our usual league-winning standards.

if it happens that way, ill bow down to the winner, because it will take a huge effort to beat this juventus in seire A. We are a point winning machine.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well shame on him. I mean how the fuck he dares?

Jun 6, 2015
I have been here for almost 10 years but decided to sign up in 2016.
If you were the regular reader of this theater in recent months you would have seen my post where i said there are worrying signs in our way of playing.

I said these elements of obvious weaknesses will bite us in very important time of the year. But pro Allegri refused to believe this and said we are still playing in 3 competitions so shut up every one!
Okay and what do you consider as that very important time of the year? Is it now or in two months?

I'll make a brave prediction and predict that we'll win a game in very important time of the year. I'm always right with these predictions, I don't want to be, but somehow I just am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)