out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Have some decency and resign, if not now at the end of the season for sure.

Putting Barzagli every fucking match when he is clearly past it is a crime.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What's with this obsession of bringing on Barzagli in the last few minutes?
He brings on Barzagli because Bonucci can't defend crosses. And he's scared of Fellaini bludgeoning us.

If he wants to make a defensive sub than he should just bring in Benatia for Bonucci and leave the real RB at RB.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And once again, we will leave it to the last game to secure first place. Un fucking believable.

- - - Updated - - -

Against those nobodies, at home, we played like a small time team, that was lucky to get away with a lucky team and when things got real and we had to defend for 10 minutes, we imploded!
Now I gotta take shit from deluded United fans who think their team is as good as ours.

Mar 10, 2009
He just couldn't get out of the usual Juve in Europe mentality of defending a 1-0 lead.

Why not have the mentality of being the best team in the world. We have Ronaldo for crying out loud. I still get the feeling that Allegri plays the "inferiority card." Just imagine when we play against Barcelona or PSG. Disgusting performance and the substitution was the icing on the cake.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He brings on Barzagli because Bonucci can't defend crosses. And he's scared of Fellaini bludgeoning us.

If he wants to make a defensive sub than he should just bring in Benatia for Bonucci and leave the real RB at RB.
We had Man Utd pinned in their own half before the Barzagli sub, when you have your opponent pinned in their own half, you don’t need to worry about crosses.

Man Utd didn’t create a single noteworthy chance before his retarded substitution.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Disappointing result but no reason at all to melt down or lose faith in Allegri. We will still top this CL group easily and then have until March to improve, hopefully not pick up too many injuries.

This sucks but no reason to panic. All the people melting down about how we can never win the CL "pussy mentality etc need to chill.

We have always had early season hiccups under Allegri. Nothing new, if anything we have largely avoided them this season and been better than usual.

Bar huge injury problems we are still a team to beat in the CL

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Have some decency and resign, if not now at the end of the season for sure.

Putting Barzagli every fucking match when he is clearly past it is a crime.
prolly his last season here if he fails to win CL. I doubt he will be here for the next one. Hes done very good here overall but games like this one are hard to shake off...

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Disappointing result but no reason at all to melt down or lose faith in Allegri. We will still top this CL group easily and then have until March to improve, hopefully not pick up too many injuries.

This sucks but no reason to panic.
I would not be panicking/angry if this game was an isolated event.

I’m worried because Allegri doesn’t learn from his mistake. Who is to say that he won’t make the same mistake in the knockout stages?

Mar 10, 2009
prolly his last season here if he fails to win CL. I doubt he will be here for the next one. Hes done very good here overall but games like this one are hard to shake off...
it depends on the manner of our exit imo. Although for the first time since he joined us, I'm beginning to believe he took us as far as he has.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That 3 at the back switch wasn't needed at all today, still we could have easily scored more goals and let in two freak goals.

In the end it was a vintage Juve team effort to fuck this up like we did, including bad luck.

More gutted to have lost to Manure at home than anything else, as we should still top the group regardless.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Remember when Allegri played Pirlo for the whole 90 minutes in the 2015 final even though it was blatantly obvious that Pirlo was finished at top level?

He is obsessed with Khedira and Barzagli. Both of them should be in MLS right now, but Allegri keeps playing them.

Allegri doesn’t understand when an old player is finished.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
it depends on the manner of our exit imo. Although for the first time since he joined us, I'm beginning to believe he took us as far as he has.
His ability to introduce a player and change course of the match is second to none. He has a very good feeling, usually, like against Tottenham last season. So it seemed very much off to bring Barzagli in and slow us down when we were close to scoring another goal. He fucked up, simple as that and it prolly wont even matter in the grand scheme of things. But this cant happen further on in CL, bc we would have been out if it had been knockout game.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This has nothing to do with Allegri. It's not his fault our players missed like four 100% chances in-front of a goal. We should have ended a lot earlier, yet we were unlucky with the finish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 261)