out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
It's happened so many times before.
Allegri doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Barzagli as right back should have never been tried after what happened in Cardiff, but Allegri just won't give up on it. Tottenham tore us to shreds at Wembley last season, Lazio owned us in the Supercup, and now look what happened today.

How many more times do we need to get humiliated before this stubborn dunce gets it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
In the grand scheme of things, this loss probably doesn't matter, because we will still win the group.

This loss hurts so much because of pride. I really can't stand Manure, and with Maureen managing them it's a vomit worthy combination. :inter:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The truth is that barzagli is a risk to use in champions league, as any half decent forward with pace will roast him.

Allegri failing to see this is part of the blame.

Today, for once, ill not bale it entirely of allegri, because to be honest we failed infinite goals....

But using khedira and barzagli ina team like juve is simply criminal, and allegri should carry the blame

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
Play Ronaldo as top striker when Mario is out, and just get the team to feed him balls.

Why make Ronaldo shift to the sides and come down and pick up the ball when noone is in the center? Remember one time in the game, he takes on one defender plays it sharp into the middle and there is noone?.

Wake the fuck up Allegri and make them play some juicy football. Ronaldo is also getting tired of this pussy mentality, the team is so fucking slow when they try to play it "fast"

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Play Ronaldo as top striker when Mario is out, and just get the team to feed him balls.

Why make Ronaldo shift to the sides and come down and pick up the ball when noone is in the center? Remember one time in the game, he takes on one defender plays it sharp into the middle and there is noone?.

Wake the fuck up Allegri and make them play some juicy football. Ronaldo is also getting tired of this pussy mentality, the team is so fucking slow when they try to play it "fast"
yep, as in previous match, ronaldo on the far left, dybala on the far right... ronaldo and dybala somehow don't even look like playing in the same team, they both go their own ways, it's the entire coaching team job to fix that and yet, they don't even seem to notice the issue.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So Max conceded that we only won last time because Fellaini wasn't available and now that he has played, it was just too much for us to handle... We never stood a chance, they had Fellaini, he controlled air game, we can only learn experiences from facing such superior players and come back next year...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Allegri doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Barzagli as right back should have never been tried after what happened in Cardiff, but Allegri just won't give up on it. Tottenham tore us to shreds at Wembley last season, Lazio owned us in the Supercup, and now look what happened today.

How many more times do we need to get humiliated before this stubborn dunce gets it?
So you didn't notice we swichted to 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 when Barzagli came on? With Cuadrado as R(W)B & Barzagli as the third CB.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So you didn't notice we swichted to 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 when Barzagli came on? With Cuadrado as R(W)B & Barzagli as the third CB.
Regardless of what formation it was, Barzagli was up against Martial on that side, which was suicidal.

Barzagli against any fast attacker these days is suicidal (Son, Martial). Honestly, he should be in MLS right now.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If the Italians (esp. Chiellini and Bonucci) don't stop believing that Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini is the most safest defensive unit we got, then I am afraid Allegri will continue to play Barzagli. I hope the belief changes, because Barzagli hasn't been good in too many crucial CL matches in the last few seasons.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Regardless of what formation it was, Barzagli was up against Martial on that side, which was suicidal.

Barzagli against any fast attacker these days is suicidal (Son, Martial). Honestly, he should be in MLS right now.
Sure, let's put the blame on Barzagli for last night's disaster :agree:

He made the stupid foul that led to the goal.
It was him & not Cuadrado that was absolutely skinned in the lead up.
He also made Woj mess up.
As for that second goal, again clearly all on him.

Send him to MLS right now!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
All this Allegri bashing is ridiculous. It’s all good and moan about it after what had happened. Take a step back and think as to why he decided on calling on Barzagli. Yes it backfired, it’s inevitable. But it if weren’t for our paralympians up front we wouldn’t have been in this mess in the first place.
United were going Gung-ho with the arrival of Fellaini. So he wanted more protection at the back. It’s a normal way to think considering with the amount of chances we’ve wanked throughout the game.
If anyone is to blame then I’m putting my finger on Blaise. Now, that challenge on the edge of the box on Pogba was a silly silly unnecessary one to make, and it’s challenges like that that defines a game. As we saw with Mata. Then the rest was just a shit show.

We move on. We’re obviously the better team without a doubt. On another day maybe.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Barzagli wasn’t directly to blame for any of the goals, but the Barzagli substitution was still a poor one.

We had United pinned back and were dominating the game. As soon as we switched to 3atb, we lost control of the game and invited pressure.

I don’t blame Barzagli, he didn’t sub himself on and make the changes. That was on Allegri.

But Barzagli is finished at top level, this is an opinion I’ve held for some time now irrespective of the game today.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

He made the stupid foul that led to the goal.
It was him & not Cuadrado that was absolutely skinned in the lead up.
He also made Woj mess up.
As for that second goal, again clearly all on him.

Send him to MLS right now!!!
yeah idk why Barza is copping a lot of the hate, sure I don't agree with the sub, I thought MDS was having a great game, but Barza had nothing to do with the loss

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is the time to experiment. Put Barza on in last two group matches also and see how he does. If he doesn't hack it again (yesterday was far from conclusive evidence), BBC's time has ended and Rugani should be put on in dying minutes.

Bazagli did well even last season. There was nothing wrong with that decision, and at this point it's fairly obvious when Allegri runs drills and conducts experiments in first half of the season. Put your pitchforks down.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

He didnt out him against Martial. He put him to strenghten the middle and moved Cuads down to cover the flank.

:sergio:

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
You can't win the champions league with a passive coach with a pussy mentality that constantly invites the opposition to cuck his team. Even with 11 Ronaldos on the field. Eventually you get burned, like in Berlin and Cardiff.
And remember that disgraceful time where Juve gave up a 2-0 lead and bent over for a 4-2 defeat against Bayern in the dying minutes? I do.

Fortune favors the bold. And all champions league winners regularly trash provincial teams by 4-5 goals, while Juve scrap to 2-1 and 3-2 wins against relegation battling teams.

And that Khedira obsession ....

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He didnt out him against Martial. He put him to strenghten the middle and moved Cuads down to cover the flank.

:sergio:

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Since Jan 2017, our defensive shape has been 442, and they still haven't figured it out. They still don't know that it's 433 in attack and 442 in defense. And you expect the same people to decipher between 532 and 442 in 15 minutes?

- - - Updated - - -

lol soz, I'm in a grumpy mood today, and all these theta male comments are triggering me lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 159)