out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
Wasn't even 3-5-2. He just put Barzagli at RB for MDS because he was scared of Fellaini. But Barza is passed it so he fouls Pogba and gives them a dangerous FK in which they score.
How could people excuse Allegri here is beyond me and im a massive fan. Barzagli messed up against Real as well.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Did we sell the game or what? Because I dont have any other explanation

We concede a very stupid and unusual goal. Plus Matuidi made avoidable and completely unnecessary tackle

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah shocking decision to bring Barzagli on. He needs to slap himself for that one. The result wasnt even that important here, but loss leaves sour taste and our confidence can take a hit. Players need to keep playing past 60-70th minute. Cant win CL with this attitude.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah shocking decision to bring Barzagli on. He needs to slap himself for that one. The result wasnt even that important here, but loss leaves sour taste and our confidence can take a hit. Players need to keep playing past 60-70th minute. Cant wint CL with this attitude.
Agreed

result isn't important but losing to subhuman britbongs and Mourinho is disgusting :inter:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yeah shocking decision to bring Barzagli on. He needs to slap himself for that one. The result wasnt even that important here, but loss leaves sour taste and our confidende can take a hit. Players need to keep playing past 60-70th minute. Cant wint CL with this attitude.
This is why I want him replaced, doesn't learn from his mistakes and he's given an attacking team and still doesn't know how to utilize it

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Good to get in the fuck ups now than later stages.

He got cute bringing on an extra defender, should realize it's unfair to expect a 37 year old Barzagli to pick up match pace and we close out one goal lead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 108)