out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/foo...ical/coach-education/news/newsid=2569383.html

Interesting that they want UEFA to review the away goal rule, it's a long standing rule and not an easy one to adjust to. Not a big fan of it though, I've always felt that it puts too much emphasis on where the 1st and where the 2nd leg is played instead of trying to find out who the stronger team is
It's an outdated rule and just forces the home team to not play so aggressive, so it's in a way counter productive to what it's meant to be and that was making the game more attacking

It ruins so many matches when a team knows they cant come back anymore because the other team has more away goals than them and they can't score any more away goals because they are at home

I always hated that rule but maybe when it was implemented it did it's job but I would at least like to see it removed for a period of time to give it a chance

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It's an outdated rule and just forces the home team to not play so aggressive, so it's in a way counter productive to what it's meant to be and that was making the game more attacking

It ruins so many matches when a team knows they cant come back anymore because the other team has more away goals than them and they can't score any more away goals because they are at home

I always hated that rule but maybe when it was implemented it did it's job but I would at least like to see it removed for a period of time to give it a chance
I never liked the rule either. In the end result was even. Away stupid goal.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
off note: seriously I hate this new server, its annoying to use, especially on mobile
the old mobile interface was basically useless, i either used tapatalk or the desktop site on mobile. this new one works nice actually, it made me remove tapatalk from my phone.

to each his own i guess... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Everybody is sucking Max's dick for getting us 9 points but that's what's expected of him tbh. We have a much better team than the rest of the league.

He's a great coach but all that dick sucking is simply disgusting.
It's not hailing Max, it's realizing the team not being at its best after a WC with players arriving late and with 4 new starters isn't abnormal.

We'll see how it goes from here. Things to monitor this season: defensive capability at RB, quality in midfield compared to last season, and how Allegri uses Dybala.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
corsep14_2.jpg

Max Factor
How much does Allegri influence his victories and why doesn’t his football convince Juventus fans?
Among the ‘centenary’ Coaches, he is the one with the best average points per game (2.41) ahead of Conte
The clash with Sassuolo precedes the most crucial Champions League of his career

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
corsep14_2.jpg

Max Factor
How much does Allegri influence his victories and why doesn’t his football convince Juventus fans?

Among the ‘centenary’ Coaches, he is the one with the best average points per game (2.41) ahead of Conte
The clash with Sassuolo precedes the most crucial Champions League of his career
:heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“I can confirm Mario Mandzukic will start and so will Wojciech Szczesny – there will be room for Mattia Perin as the season goes on. Those who played two international games won’t start, with the exception of Blaise Matuidi.”

Rotation :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 360)