out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We can't bench Bonucci. We have only two players who can pass the ball and he's one of them. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a 3 man backline of some sort.
I think we might end up there as well. Especially when Costa gets 100 game suspension.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
4-3-3 gives the right balance, that extra midfielder is there to protect defense so we dont get overrun by stronger teams. Additional defender in and we would lose attacking edge

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Alex Sandro is a complete disaster as well. In a 4-4-2, these two guys are going to sink us really fast in the CL. The amount of space Alex Sandro leaves between himself and the LCB is unbelievable. We cannot cover it unless we have a DM sitting right there, basically as a 5th defender.
Really? I though he was solid, except one moment when he clearly got injured and just stopped running, was substituted bu Cuads in next 3 minutes.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This formation we played today is EXACTLY what i wanted to see. The 4-3-2-1. Except, ideally for me, Costa instead od Mandzo. However, i am so, so happy Allegri actually went out with thr formation i actually postrd about 2 days ago. Would have been much much better if Khedira and Matuidi disnt play together but Bentancur instead of Khedira playing as regista and Can as the Box to box.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is easily the worst defence we've had in the last few years. We have huge problems back there. Bonucci is unplayable. There is nothing Allegri can do except bench him. He literally does not mark the striker right in front of goal. How the hell do you remedy that?

Alex Sandro is a complete disaster as well. In a 4-4-2, these two guys are going to sink us really fast in the CL. The amount of space Alex Sandro leaves between himself and the LCB is unbelievable. We cannot cover it unless we have a DM sitting right there, basically as a 5th defender.

I don't see how we can play a 2 striker formation in the late stages of the CL. We are wide, wide open. More than any Madrid or Barca team that got carried by Messi/Ronaldo. So I don't think we can rest on Ronaldo, we are going to have to defend something at some point.
i don't remember Bonucci being this bad in the past. Maybe he is still working the Milan out of his system?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We've conceded the same amount after 4 rounds last year, we are going to be alright. I think we look much more compact this year.

EDIT:
we are very depending on Blaise though, he is very good so far

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is easily the worst defence we've had in the last few years. We have huge problems back there. Bonucci is unplayable. There is nothing Allegri can do except bench him. He literally does not mark the striker right in front of goal. How the hell do you remedy that?

I don't see how we can play a 2 striker formation in the late stages of the CL. We are wide, wide open. More than any Madrid or Barca team that got carried by Messi/Ronaldo. So I don't think we can rest on Ronaldo, we are going to have to defend something at some point.
we gonna have to start benching Dybala for Cuads in big games soon. wont be that hard either if he continues with such meh performances

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please Mister, start my formation :tup:

----------------------Voychek

Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS

------ Bentancur- Pjanic - Matuidi

--------D Costa - Dybala - C Ronaldo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
remember the days we made fun of him as a milan manager cuz every interview he did was "gol di muntari" commnet?

who knew he would turn into a juve legend afterward.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Even Marotta now has came out to say that we need to play better flowing or entertaining football, but I have no conviction that max is capable of producing such a team.

And his complain about complacency is now reflecting his own weakness too, the team is just as complacent as he is no matter how he complained about it, because it has become a trend, and if it a trend then he is part of it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even Marotta now has came out to say that we need to play better flowing or entertaining football, but I have no conviction that max is capable of producing such a team.

And his complain about complacency is now reflecting his own weakness too, the team is just as complacent as he is no matter how he complained about it, because it has become a trend, and if it a trend then he is part of it.
We signed Bonucci, Can, Ronaldo and Cancelo. What part of that to you sounds like we plan on playing Catenaccio?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 381)