out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even if you should prioritize your best player in CR7, why do we assume that so easily? Allegri likes 433 and Mandzu is playing because Allegri still has difficulty seeing Dybala in that set up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Even if you should prioritize your best player in CR7, why do we assume that so easily? Allegri likes 433 and Mandzu is playing because Allegri still has difficulty seeing Dybala in that set up.

Another important aspect is both Mandžukič and Matuidi missing 80% of pre-season fitness work due to returning late after WC, therefore not being on dead legs like rest of the team, which is crucial at this stage of the season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shouldn't that be the reverse? They barely trained and still despite that are playing well and are just continuing their fine world cup form.

Just shows what physical animals they are. Most of the other late arrivals from WC in other teams are barely playing still because of missing so much training. Real are still sitting Modric, Varane and Courtious.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Shouldn't that be the reverse? They barely trained and still despite that are playing well and are just continuing their fine world cup form.

Just shows what physical animals they are. Most of the other late arrivals from WC in other teams are barely playing still because of missing so much training. Real are still sitting Modric, Varane and Courtious.

I'm no expert, but I imagine that after laying groundwork for a 60 game season you'd drag your legs quite a bit in the first matches, much more than after a nice, almost month long vacation and a few days training :D But yeah, I agree, they're both also among the most athletic players we have.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Our best games under Allegri Bayern 2016 away and Real Madrid 2018 away have all come when deployed as a 4-3-3 and Dybala not playing

I simply think Dybala is a square peg for Allegri and as talented as he is he just can't seem to gel with the system Allegri plays, Ronaldo might have a similar problem as well because Dybala and Ronaldo need players moving around them creating the gaps between the lines for them to run into and make something happen

The tactics are very static and the slow build up does not suit Ronaldo or Dybala from everything I have seen so far

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Our best games under Allegri Bayern 2016 away and Real Madrid 2018 away have all come when deployed as a 4-3-3 and Dybala not playing

I simply think Dybala is a square peg for Allegri and as talented as he is he just can't seem to gel with the system Allegri plays, Ronaldo might have a similar problem as well because Dybala and Ronaldo need players moving around them creating the gaps between the lines for them to run into and make something happen

The tactics are very static and the slow build up does not suit Ronaldo or Dybala from everything I have seen so far
He also played and scored twice in that 3-0 win against Barca. There goes your argument.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Look at these, many weren't even resulted in goals, but why can't this team move like these?

[video=youtube_share;X3orT27UVA4]
Look at those, some of those players were "nobodies", they were able to do these, why our players almost never do such moves? The goals against Monaco and Madrid on the final were the only ones I could remember when we came close to that kind of creativity.
Saw almost half of that video, and it's all trick plays bar one ticky tacka (which is boring) sequence by Pep's Bayern.

You must be that single token guy in a pickup game who does a trick play or unnecessary weird flick every time he gets the ball.

@ "nobodies" - it's a highlights reel. They don't do these every time they get the ball and aren't successful with them every time they try.

Apr 19, 2007
Saw almost half of that video, and it's all trick plays bar one ticky tacka (which is boring) sequence by Pep's Bayern.

You must be that single token guy in a pickup game who does a trick play or unnecessary weird flick every time he gets the ball.

@ "nobodies" - it's a highlights reel. They don't do these every time they get the ball and aren't successful with them every time they try.
Tiki taka is so great Pep wins almost every year with it. Oh wait he hasnt won the CL since his Barca team that any coach with any style would have been good with. Some people just think flair and fancy actually wins games. Like that stupid chance creation chart. Nobody asked why the hell we have more goals than the 6 Serie a teams in front of us in chances created.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Once is benched and the other is struggling in the pitch... of course it doesn't suit them, Max is smart enough to see that, his words about not 40+ goals season is just running forward in case he couldn't find a way to make CR7 shines at the level everyone knows he could do it

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010

It's all about creativity in opening defenses through the middle as opposed to playing like midtable mediocre team that just cross the ball 100 times in a match.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I never got a notification and most of the forum has ignored me at some point, so no :D
I should have quoted you instead haha. I would love it if you could get some kind of option of notification from here when someone quotes or wants any contact like you can in other apps like eh?.....twitter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I should have quoted you instead haha. I would love it if you could get some kind of option of notification from here when someone quotes or wants any contact like you can in other apps like eh?.....twitter.
i'll put you on ignore and remove you in an hour. let's see if you get a notification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 33, Guests: 314)